• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Amos Yee Jailed For Wounding Religious Feelings of Good Christians And Muslims!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(CNN)Amos Yee, a Singaporean teen blogger, has been sentenced to jail for controversial religious posts that he wrote and shared on social media.

A court found him guilty Thursday of eight charges; six relate to "wounding religious feeling" and two are for his failure to turn up at a police station when summoned.

"He has, on several occasions, deliberately elected to do harm by using offensive and insulting words and profane gestures to hurt the feelings of Christians and Muslims," wrote principal district judge Ong Hian Sun in court documents obtained by CNN.

The moppy-haired 17-year-old will serve six weeks in prison and has been ordered to pay a $1,500 (2,000 Singapore dollars) fine.

Singaporean teen blogger pleads guilty to charges of wounding religious feeling

Amos Yee faces a six week prison sentence and 2,000 dollar fine

(CNN)Amos Yee, a Singaporean teen blogger, has been sentenced to jail for controversial religious posts that he wrote and shared on social media.

A court found him guilty Thursday of eight charges; six relate to "wounding religious feeling" and two are for his failure to turn up at a police station when summoned.

"He has, on several occasions, deliberately elected to do harm by using offensive and insulting words and profane gestures to hurt the feelings of Christians and Muslims," wrote principal district judge Ong Hian Sun in court documents obtained by CNN.

Yee told CNN by phone that he'd been handed a "good deal" by the prosecution and said that he would not be acting outside the law in the future.

"I think that if I do continue to make critical social media posts I'll post things that aren't illegal," Yee, told CNN. "I think that will be possible."

Back in July 2015, Yee was detained for 53 days after he posted a tirade on YouTube praising the death of Singapore's first Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew, calling him "totalitarian" and comparing him unfavorably to Jesus and Mao Zedong.

He was later sentenced to three weeks in jail but released given time already served.

Critics said Yee's arrest and subsequent detention highlighted the restrictions on free speech in Singapore. The Committee to Protect Journalists called for the teen's release.

Singapore court frees 16-year-old blogger

Various social media posts created by Yee were presented as evidence against him in court.

"As his lawyer, I'm satisfied with the sentence and I've advised Amos not to appeal," Yee's defense lawyer Nadarajan Kanagavjayan, told CNN.

Yee had pleaded guilty to five of the eight charges.

"Given our situation and practices in Singapore, Amos' sentence is very fair because you must also remember that this isn't the first time he brushes the law," Kanagavjayan, told CNN.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/29/asia/singapore-amos-yee-teen-blogger-sentence/

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair my fucking ass.. To jail someone who speak his mind. The PAP govt is disgracing themselves in front of the whole world.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fair my fucking ass.. To jail someone who speak his mind. The PAP govt is disgracing themselves in front of the whole world.

My religious feelings were badly wounded. I had to take a few days off from work to recuperate. Amos Yee deserved to be jailed for grievously wounding my feelings.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
My religious feelings were badly wounded. I had to take a few days off from work to recuperate. Amos Yee deserved to be jailed for grievously wounding my feelings.

Your PAP govt wounded your ass daily, how come they are not jailed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't read the local propaganda, so what did he really do?
Did he really annoy christians & muslims or is the royal family of Spore still angry with him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a video of him humping the Koran.

Was he naked when he did that :smile:

In Spore the PAP run a a laundry business, tolerate gambling & other vices. Amos is just another "lesser mortal". So I wonder if he's now a marked juvenile because they haven't forgiven him for insulting the dear leader.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The moppy-haired 17-year-old will serve six weeks in prison and has been ordered to pay a $1,500 (2,000 Singapore dollars) fine.

WTF is this 1500 2000?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was he naked when he did that :smile:

In Spore the PAP run a a laundry business, tolerate gambling & other vices. Amos is just another "lesser mortal". So I wonder if he's now a marked juvenile because they haven't forgiven him for insulting the dear leader.

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 17 years old scumbag maybe smarter than what we can imagine, look at the below picture where he and his mum sneered when a photo was taken on them:

amos-yee mum.jpg

Who knows after his jail sentence he might apply for political asylum in some other countries as by then his news would have paved way for him towards this direction......

As for the mum, she sneered because she was wondering why so many stupid sinkees donated $$$ to ensure that they can enjoy all these overseas and be happy forever thereafter?!!!

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just hope that he's on the targeted IS radar, not to be recruited, but to be incapacitated. This fucker never learns and he has wasted his life away by always being a scum. It's a waste that he doesn't work for Paramount Pictures or Universal Studio.

Last edited:

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee and mummy: "Sinkies are indeed stupid and easily manipulated, we just plotted a few short free shows on Youtube and managed to fucked the hell out of these stupid Sinkees' babi brain. Thanks for your donations and while we reached the Gold Coast after my jail sentence, what I would like to tell you all is that 'Go and fuck yourselves and thank you for your stupidity!!!'", LOL!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He looks like the Malaysian sex blogger Alvin. Both seems to have something in common, of not wanting to be restricted into a single mold by our society and both are smart and intelligent teenagers.