• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hopelessly BLUR FUCK Singaporeans, Si Beh Jiak Lat!

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intelligent Island my foot, IT my foot!

Some 10 cars including myself were stuck 15 mins at Cash Card Carpark exit just now.

I was 2 car. The 1st Gong Kia Blur Fuck BIG TIME!

When I saw him stuck, I told him to shift forward backward, as his vehicle position, IU not detected. The LED sign board suggested to insert cash card into the silly machine.

He was talking hand phone not listening to me.

Then he pulled Cash Card from IU and stocked INSIDE WRONG HOLE of machine!

Jammed card inside! That's was not the Cash Card Slot Hopeless Blur Fuck!

Then he panicked kept telling us friend over the h/p Lim Peh Card Inside, Kenna Eaten!

Finally he gave up his silly hand phone conversation. Already 4 cars behind Queuing!

He began to press intercom talk to the FT on the other side. He kept trying hopelessly to dig out his card from EVERY OTHER HOLES on the machine!

I gave up, I went to sit in my car. Behind all the cars built up a big Q, honking. WAF!

Finally the FT remotely opened the bar and I Honked him to move. He turned back to entrance to settle his card with FT.

I fled.

Hopeless lah Singaporean Bodoh. Super Blur Fuck! Wasted every body's time. Eat shit n die!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at city sq mall (Sg one not JB) few days ago and similar incident happened.
Not sure what the fuck was going on but a moronic shitskin aunty infront was forward reverse her CB Audi at the exit.
Luckily in one swift motion I swooped to the empty exit next to her.
As I was driving off I wound down window she thought I wanted tell her something.....I showed her middle finger and zipped off. Haha her facial reaction was priceless.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at city sq mall (Sg one not JB) few days ago and similar incident happened.
Not sure what the fuck was going on but a moronic shitskin aunty infront was forward reverse her CB Audi at the exit.
As I was driving off I wound down window she thought I wanted tell her something.....I showed her middle finger and zipped off. Haha her facial reaction was priceless.

Wahahah wah you did a good deed. Btw city SQ mall is near the heartlands of the shit skin area what were you doing there? Buying curry ingredients? Eating at your favourite shit skin restaurant?

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your case Si Beh Heng got by-pass lane. I was stuck in single lane exit. Front got Blur Fuck Moron, back got Honking morons. Dead!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahahah wah you did a good deed. Btw city SQ mall is near the heartlands of the shit skin area what were you doing there? Buying curry ingredients? Eating at your favourite shit skin restaurant?

I went to the bank.
Sadly the area wasn't filled with shitskins back in the days even if it was near to little India. I grew up roaming the streets there during the school holidays as my best friend's dad had a hardware shop in the area.
Now the hotels there are filled with ah Neh tourists....and with Mustafa the entire area kena colonized.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should just ram straight thru the barrier.
When the electronic parking system was first installed in my neighbourhood in the public carparks.there were like 6 of these things all over my blocks blocking traffic,fucking up the feng sui and being a eyesore.previously open roads were blocked by these things making me feel like im in a prison or something.

Every month there would be at least one bent or broken barrier lieing on the ground and I would laugh whenever I see one.it got so bad they even had new barriers in plastic wrapping on standby for the next "incident".guess the neighbourhood was settling in to these things,fucking government fags

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should just ram straight thru the barrier.
When the electronic parking system was first installed in my neighbourhood in the public carparks.there were like 6 of these things all over my blocks blocking traffic,fucking up the feng sui and being a eyesore.previously open roads were blocked by these things making me feel like im in a prison or something.

Every month there would be at least one bent or broken barrier lieing on the ground and I would laugh whenever I see one.it got so bad they even had new barriers in plastic wrapping on standby for the next "incident".guess the neighbourhood was settling in to these things,fucking government fags

Blur Fuck Moron was damn sore about his LIM PEH CARD, guess it got $100 inside. He won't leave without his LIM PEH CARD - he repeatedly told his friend on phone the name of his card.

His friend failed to teach him how to stick his LIM PEH CARD into Correct hole. WAF!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blur Fuck Moron was damn sore about his LIM PEH CARD, guess it got $100 inside. He won't leave without his LIM PEH CARD - he repeatedly told his friend on phone the name of his card.

His friend failed to teach him how to stick his LIM PEH CARD into Correct hole. WAF!

Squid+from+kaikoura+montage+copy.jpg

sotong.jpg

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the fuck u doing at ah pu neh shopping meant for ah gua n ah pu neh.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward. Be a man next time. And assist her from agony.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe his girlfriend also suffer same fate.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to the bank.
Sadly the area wasn't filled with shitskins back in the days even if it was near to little India. I grew up roaming the streets there during the school holidays as my best friend's dad had a hardware shop in the area.
Now the hotels there are filled with ah Neh tourists....and with Mustafa the entire area kena colonized.
Singapura is a sanskrit(ah neh) word.if you dontch like, gtf out of here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian food is best. Full of flavour. Chinese food is starchy and gooey.no taste. Like medicine.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky I stopped driving and take public transportation inste@d!

If not kena whack until jialat jialat like here!

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky I stopped driving and take public transportation inste@d!

If not kena whack until jialat jialat like here!

Ho Ho Ho!

Thanks for owning up, you were one of those who Gabra and jammed the traffic. :biggrin:

This thread how come ended up as an Ah Neh Racist thread huh? WAF is going on!?