• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race/country: man brings head of sister's rapist to police station

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Man cuts off head of sister’s rapist[/h]
  • btn_facebook.png

btn_twitter.png

btn_googlePlus.png

btn_linkedin.png

btn_email.png

murder-father-killer.ashx

[h=1]Popular Now in News[/h]

A MAN turned up at a police station carrying the head of his sister’s rapist.
The case stunned the community in Karnataka, India, when videos and pictures of him in front of the station were circulated online, Malaysia Nanbanreported.
Apparently, the man killed the rapist who had attacked his sister, a student.
He then surrendered to police.

> A clothing retailer in Klang, Selangor, plans to give away 10,000 sarees during Deepavali to encourage more women to wear them, Tamil dailies reported.
The move was also in conjunction with the 28th anniversary celebration of the shop being in business in the country.
Its chief executive officer was quoted as saying that the sarees were imported from India, and meant for women between the ages of 16 and 23.
● Found in Translation is compiled from the vernacular newspapers (Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and Tamil dailies). As such, stories are grouped according to the respective language/medium. Where a paragraph begins with this ' >'sign, it denotes a separate news item.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police should recognise his good work and give him some monetary reward for saving them investigation and court costs, not to mention cost of putting the perpetrator in jail.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would kill the rapist too if it happened to my family.
But I won't so drama cut off the head la.
Reminds me of the last week's episode of The Blacklist