• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: 53 yr old man jailed for molesting disabled teen

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]53 Y.O. JAILED 1 YEAR FOR MOLESTING DISABLED TEEN, STEALING FROM POLICE CLUB HOUSE[/h] Submitted by farhan on Mon, 30/05/2016 - 3:39pm
molest-intellectually-disabled-teen_1.jpg

53 year-old Buang Aziz was sentenced on Friday to 1 year of jail yesterday for molesting an intellectually disable teen.
Advertisement

According to court documents, the 18 year-old victim, who was in her school uniform, was walking along Bedok Central to her grandmother's home on 31 July last year when she stopped to buy a canned drink from a vending machine.
Buang, who was nearby, spotted the girl as she paused for her drink and chatted with her.
They walked alongside each other to a nearby HDB block where Buang suddenly touched the student's chest while they stood at the lift lobby. She moved away in shock, but Buang asked her if she would like to join him for a meal. She replied that she had to go back home.
Buang then followed the girl into the lift where he grabbed her breast and touched her genitals. The victim struggled and cried. As soon as the lift doors opened, she ran out. She was found crying on the sofa by her uncle, who immediately called the police.
The court also heard that Buang, together with an accomplice, stolen items from a function room in the HomeTeamNS Balestier Road clubhouse on 7 June last year. The items included a wallet, a pouch containing cash, ATM cards, and a car key.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ting-disabled-teen-stealing-police-club-house
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
"My worry is, I don't see a sense of urgency in the community about this problem,' he said in a candid interview, during which he openly declared that he was embarrassed, even 'malu' (Malay for 'ashamed'), by the reports of Malay men involved in such crimes"

yaacobshout.jpg

kovan cop killer
dad killer
rioters
molester
more molester

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got into this club in KL it was all dark and couldn't see a thing and when the lights came on, i was talking to a one legged gro.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
"My worry is, I don't see a sense of urgency in the community about this problem,' he said in a candid interview, during which he openly declared that he was embarrassed, even 'malu' (Malay for 'ashamed'), by the reports of Malay men involved in such crimes"

Its something the chinese secrete in newater making malays all horny and uncontrollable.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are drug addict gambling addicts alcoholic.
Of course jobless for man or at most mapok.
Woman became whore .
This is mudder