• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why did they say Hillary won the 1st Presidential Debate ?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you had watched the debate, you'd have seen what a blithering idiot DT was. And I'm not a big HRC fan either, but between the 2, the choice of DT is too scary to contemplate.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL..Bloomberg, CNN, Politifact... Wow, am i surprised!

I was watching the debate & wasn't impressed by Donald Trump. I heard that he didn't even prepare himself for for the debate & it showed. He chose to shoot from the hip. Looks like he shot himself in the foot a few times

Really surprised that such an idiot can be the next president of the USA. Maybe the americans deserve a president like him. My only interest in the elections is as an investor in the US market. If he becomes president then there is going to be chaos in the markets & it may drive the whole world into a recession.

Just look at the number of leading conservatives who intend to vote for Hilary who is a democrat

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-name-republicans-supporting-hillary-clinton/
George H.W. Bush would join many other Republicans in supporting Hillary Clinton. Here’s a list.

Update: According to former Maryland lieutenant governor Kathleen Kennedy Townsend (D), former president George H.W. Bush told her he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November. Bush's office is neither confirming nor denying this, saying he is a private citizen. But Townsend told Politico that stands by her assertion, which she first made in a Facebook post.

With that news, we are adding Bush to the below list while noting the lack of complete clarity.

The list of Republicans supporting Hillary Clinton is growing quickly — with multiple new additions every day and more than a dozen on Wednesday morning alone.

For weeks, we have been keeping track of all of the GOP elected officials, administration officials, business leaders and donors who have crossed over to back Clinton over Donald Trump.

Below is that list as it stands:
Former presidents

George H.W. Bush (?) -- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend said in a Facebook post that Bush told her this in-person. The president's office isn't confirming it, but she stands by it. "That’s what he said," she told Politico

Members of Congress

Rep. Richard Hanna (N.Y.), a moderate Republican who is retiring this year, told Syracuse.com that he will support Clinton and that Trump is unfit to lead. He cited Trump's criticism of Khizr Khan. "I think Trump is a national embarrassment," Hanna said. "Is he really the guy you want to have the nuclear codes?"

George W. Bush administration officials

Henry Paulson, treasury secretary
Carlos Gutierrez, commerce secretary
Louis Sullivan, health and human services secretary -- “I am a Republican, but I am voting for Hillary. I’m not that fired up about Hillary, but I detest Donald Trump so much.”
Rosario Marin, U.S. treasurer -- "I will stand up for my community against the menace of a tyrannical presidency that does not value the countless contributions of immigrants."
John Negroponte, director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state under Bush, five-time ambassador and Reagan deputy national security adviser
Richard Armitage, deputy secretary of state and adviser to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush — Trump "doesn't appear to be a Republican, he doesn't appear to want to learn about issues. So I’m going to vote for Mrs. Clinton."
Brent Scowcroft, chairman of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board and adviser to three previous Republican presidents — "The presidency requires the judgment and knowledge to make tough calls under pressure. ... [Clinton] has the wisdom and experience to lead our country at this critical time."
James Clad, deputy assistant secretary of defense -- "There is no choice: In razor sharp contrast to her opponent, Secretary Clinton is ready, steady and prepared. With a proven preference for bipartisanship, she must win this election."
Richard Painter, chief White House ethics lawyer -- "I’m a Republican, but I believe that Hillary Clinton is the only qualified major party candidate in the race and she should become president.
William Reilly, Environmental Protection Agency adminstrator
Alan Steinberg, regional EPA administrator
Robert Blackwill, former deputy national security adviser and ambassador to India
Scott Evertz, former director of the Office of National AIDS Policy
Lezlee Westine, former White House director of public liaison and deputy assistant to the president — “Our nation faces a unique set of challenges that require steady and experienced leadership. That is why today I am personally supporting Hillary Clinton."
Shirin Tahir-Kheli, special assistant to the president and ambassador and senior adviser for women's empowerment under Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
Ashley J. Tellis, special assistant to the president and senior director for strategic planning and Southwest Asia
David A. Gross, State Department coordinator for international communications and information policy
James Kunder, assistant administrator for Asia and the Near East at USAID
Matthew Waxman, senior official in the State Department and Defense Department
Kori Schake, National Security Council and State Department aide

Officials in previous GOP administrations

Frank Lavin, former Reagan political director and ambassador to Singapore — "It might not be entirely clear that Hillary Clinton deserves to win the presidency, but it is thunderingly clear that Donald Trump deserves to lose. From this premise, I will do something that I have not done in 40 years of voting: I will vote for the Democratic nominee for president."
Doug Elmets, former Reagan spokesman — "I could live with four years of Hillary Clinton before I could ever live with one day of Donald Trump as president." Elmets spoke at the Democratic National Convention, along with other Republicans now backing Clinton.
Jim Cicconi, former Reagan and George H.W. Bush aide — "Hillary Clinton is experienced, qualified and will make a fine president. The alternative, I fear, would set our nation on a very dark path.”
Fred T. Goldberg Jr., former assistant U.S. treasury secretary and IRS commissioner under George H.W. Bush
Charles Fried, former U.S. solicitor general under Reagan and current Harvard Law professor — "Though long a registered Republican, this will be the third consecutive presidential election in which my party forces the choice between party and, in John McCain’s words, putting America first. ... It is to [Mitt] Romney's credit that this year, like John Paulson and George Will, he is standing up against the brutal, substantively incoherent, and authoritarian tendencies of Donald Trump."
Pete Teeley, press secretary to then-Vice President George H.W. Bush, former U.S. ambassador to Canada and U.S. representative to UNICEF
Richard Howill, former deputy assistant secretary of state and ambassador to Ecuador under Reagan
William Ruckelshaus, former Environmental Protection Agency head, deputy attorney general and acting FBI director
Carla Hills, U.S. trade representative under George H.W. Bush

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah this media is the supposedly pro democrat pro liberal but then the pro republican more conservative like fox would be skewered towards trump need one in the middle ground.

russkies may be at work on american online polls. it's very easy to hack the numbers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
russkies may be at work on american online polls. it's very easy to hack the numbers.

why would ruskies want a hilary victory?

Hilary has a bigger chance of creating conflict between US and Russia as she's working for the globalists and helping to fulfil their agenda.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching the debate & wasn't impressed by Donald Trump. I heard that he didn't even prepare himself for for the debate & it showed. He chose to shoot from the hip. Looks like he shot himself in the foot a few times

Actually why should donald prepare himself? All along his style has been brash and appeals to the baser nature of people. He's something like a wwe wrestler giving a speech. It's nothing intelligent, it's just a show of bravado and machoness but it does entertain people. DT has been using this style and it was this style that allowed him to become the republican nominee to battle hillary. It was this style that got him so many voters and advance ahead of the other republicans. He felt that he didn't need to practice. He can simply say what he wants which is to appeal to the macho aggressive nature of his supporters and somehow convince them that they need to reclaim their lost glory and their greatness and he will help them do it. These types of arguments bank more on the emotional factor rather than the logical factor. It also gives off a feel good vibe but at the end of the day someone needs to be analytical and process his thoughts more carefully.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why would ruskies want a hilary victory?

Hilary has a bigger chance of creating conflict between US and Russia as she's working for the globalists and helping to fulfil their agenda.

many online polls are showing trump won the debate. not referring to national polls on the election.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she rings a familiar tune in sg..."you die your biz." more americans in service of the nation will die because of her.

My oh my don't tell me you are republic and conservative? Typically aliens and immigrants lean towards the democratic side since the republican supporters or at least the elites depend on the old boys network eg the bush family the ordinary citizens long and harken for the good ol days where it was a whiter america aka the more traditional and racist America. Seems like your dissociative personality is pretty serious that you actually think you are a white american male.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My oh my don't tell me you are republic and conservative? Typically aliens and immigrants lean towards the democratic side since the republican supporters or at least the elites depend on the old boys network eg the bush family the ordinary citizens long and harken for the good ol days where it was a whiter america aka the more traditional and racist America. Seems like your dissociative personality is pretty serious that you actually think you are a white american male.

i belong to the shrinking 23%. from the trajectory, it's now down to 23% from 26% in 2012.

image.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you had watched the debate, you'd have seen what a blithering idiot DT was. And I'm not a big HRC fan either, but between the 2, the choice of DT is too scary to contemplate.

I watched the debate. If i were american, i would choose donald trump as my president. A blithering idiot over a evil, congenital liar, without hesitation.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe many learned bros here think DT is an idiot and him being president would spell disaster.
Haha how about the immediate past 2 guys? Bush jr or Hussein Obama any less idiotic?
And many think DT as prez would machiam like pap suka suka do this and that on a whim. The great thing about the American system is that the checks and balances and counter checks in place.....DT simply cant suka suka do as he pleases. And with so many opponents in the establishment against his campaign....you can rest assured he'll be watched by hawks looking for him to make mistakes.
The prez dun need to know much or do much....his administration will have capable people to run the country. Just like if pappies all die enmass tomorrow sg will still run along fine with the civil servants (not sure about that now though but you get my point). The prez just have to sit back twiddle his thumbs and visualize how to make america great again. That's his job.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is certainly no idiot. He is a very shrewd operator. Long before he entered politics, he was notorious for sending his companies into bankruptcy and his creditors cannot collect their what they are owed. These creditors not only include banks but also tradespeople, workers, etc. And he repeatedly says that it is not illegal. Wall street has now learnt to secure any credit lines with collateral but not everyone has done that. He has not released his tax return and many belief he has paid little tax or nothing at all over the years.

The problem is Hillary Clinton is also bad in so many ways. Its going be bad vs bad but they know that Hilary Clinton will maintain status quo while change and fireworks will occur with Trump. Americans are so tired of Washington that they are more or less prefer to gamble on the change even if comes from someone who does not care about anyone but himself and his business.

Hehe many learned bros here think DT is an idiot and him being president would spell disaster.
Haha how about the immediate past 2 guys? Bush jr or Hussein Obama any less idiotic?
And many think DT as prez would machiam like pap suka suka do this and that on a whim. The great thing about the American system is that the checks and balances and counter checks in place.....DT simply cant suka suka do as he pleases. And with so many opponents in the establishment against his campaign....you can rest assured he'll be watched by hawks looking for him to make mistakes.
The prez dun need to know much or do much....his administration will have capable people to run the country. Just like if pappies all die enmass tomorrow sg will still run along fine with the civil servants (not sure about that now though but you get my point). The prez just have to sit back twiddle his thumbs and visualize how to make america great again. That's his job.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the American voters willing to take an outsider, non politician "President"?
My answer is a big YES, Donald Trump will be the new President and the only reason that we all know: Americans are not Singapore voters, who die die (above 70%) must have some experienced and funny politicians to run their country (for ever), Dare to Change Americans changed the color of President from White to Black, and this time, instead of changing the President from man to woman, they will change from Politician to Non-politician.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why white anglo saxon christians no want to vote Trump but support white apologists like the Hilary Democrats? WhiteDog, I summon thee!