• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 25 yr old son kills 61 yr old dad in Bishan

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VqUH7ux.png

碧山家庭悲剧,25岁儿子疑在没被激怒的情况下突然发疯,徒手将61岁父亲活活打死。

这起骇人命案昨晚约8时20分发生,地点是碧山11街第152B座组屋的一个5楼单位。

警方在晚上接到居民的报案,指听到从某住家单位发出激烈争吵声,而且还有人砸东西和甩门的声音。

完整报道,请翻阅25.09.2016《新明日报》。

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
old peoples are nuisance.
last month I was eating at coffeeshop.
heard some fart noise.
turn my head and saw a old man giving out loud farts behind me.his backside was somemore stuck u.
I ask him if he got manner.
he say he is old folk.cannot control.
I ask if old people rob the bank no nned to answer the law

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
old peoples are nuisance.
last month I was eating at coffeeshop.
heard some fart noise.
turn my head and saw a old man giving out loud farts behind me.his backside was somemore stuck u.
I ask him if he got manner.
he say he is old folk.cannot control.
I ask if old people rob the bank no nned to answer the law

Young people are worse nuisance, and ridiculously expect my indulgence! They are rubbish! They are liabilities, trouble-makers, burdens, crisis, and spoiled brats. Ran around restaurants, food couts, fast food joints, KPKP, bump people, expect people to indulge or love them, or think they were cute?

Go die ASAP!

These rubbish kids grew up most likely will be parent's killers only. Why the fuck love them or pamper them? Just let them die young! Known as Yao Siew Kias 夭寿仔!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Violence is spreading in Bishan.

We had the indians killing their maid. Now a son kills his father. Why is there no mention of nationality or race? Is this another crime committed by an indian?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Violence is spreading in Bishan.

We had the indians killing their maid. Now a son kills his father. Why is there no mention of nationality or race? Is this another crime committed by an indian?

Not surprising since Shit skins are violent animals. A pity it's the father that died and not the son cos he has potential to produce more violent shit skins

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
deadmain.jpg

It was earlier reported that Mr Aslam Alodin, 60, had been found dead in the flat on Sep 24, after being reportedly beaten to death.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the name mentioned on the radio today. Was glad it wasn't a Chinese assumed to be a shit skin but after seeing the pictures ACS looking at the name I assume it's some type of m&d mix think should be Muslim but name doesn't sound like a m&d slime

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
god knows how long the trial will conclude for his bishan murder....kovan double murder by SPF cop,not hang yet...still liability to taxpayers

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising since Shit skins are violent animals. A pity it's the father that died and not the son cos he has potential to produce more violent shit skins

It is the father who produced a violent offspring. There is evidence that the son produced a violent son. As an analogy, LKY's father produced a clever son. There is no evidence that LKY produced a clever son.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the name mentioned on the radio today. Was glad it wasn't a Chinese assumed to be a shit skin but after seeing the pictures ACS looking at the name I assume it's some type of m&d mix think should be Muslim but name doesn't sound like a m&d slime

Bro, he could be from Syria....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the father who produced a violent offspring. There is evidence that the son produced a violent son. As an analogy, LKY's father produced a clever son. There is no evidence that LKY produced a clever son.

well lky's father has a few sons so lky has a few siblings but i guess he's the most successful, pinky obviously doesn't match up BUT this is not analogous to the shit skin situation here.

The father being at the age of 60 is unlikely to sire any offspring. The son does however so for the son to live the chances of producing more violent shit skins is obviously much higher. As for cleverness, pinky might not be as good as old fart but he still got a scholarship and went to cambridge i think so he's not really that dumb maybe just lacks some balls between his legs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

In ancient China. Anyone aiding xiong nu, wo kou n all sort of barbarians r considered dishonorable. Not surprisingly the son of a traitor will learn fr apple n fall not far from the tree.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe the son whacked the father for apostasy? It's forbidden in Islam to leave Islam.