• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 25 yr old son kills 61 yr old dad in Bishan

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no word from sayeed putra? Surely an external evil force must have possessed this chap? Like black metal music, a lady gaga music video, or a Chinese ghost....!?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
72 virgins actually a punishment. Those rewarded in the next life gets 72 clean and well trained prostitutes. Virgins you cannot touch. Prostitutes you can do whatever you want.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no word from sayeed putra? Surely an external evil force must have possessed this chap? Like black metal music, a lady gaga music video, or a Chinese ghost....!?

This shows that singapore gahmen has neglected the bumiputras and prefer to provide assistance to newcomers from china causing anguish.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that singapore gahmen has neglected the bumiputras and prefer to provide assistance to newcomers from china causing anguish.

why is he a bumi? his name doesn't sound a like a m&d's just that he looks like a m&d. Also govt provides assistance to all newcomers from all over right? This includes pinoys/shit skins/burmese etc etc so why did you just mention China?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is he a bumi? his name doesn't sound a like a m&d's just that he looks like a m&d. Also govt provides assistance to all newcomers from all over right? This includes pinoys/shit skins/burmese etc etc so why did you just mention China?
Malays got many mixed with all kinds of people. In this case aslam alodin. Alodin could be alaudin but spelt wrongly, which shows parents not well schooled. PAP probably acquired their kampung land cheaply and built hdb flats for chinese people to stay. That is pap version of so called " special privilege" for malay people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays got many mixed with all kinds of people. In this case aslam alodin. Alodin could be alaudin but spelt wrongly, which shows parents not well schooled. PAP probably acquired their kampung land cheaply and built hdb flats for chinese people to stay. That is pap version of so called " special privilege" for malay people.

Hbd flats also have m&ds and shit skins staying and also Chinese ppl got their land acquired

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most m&ds here follow Malaysia's definition of m&d; Muslim, tinge of malay lineage and preferably brown skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most m&ds here follow Malaysia's definition of m&d; Muslim, tinge of malay lineage and preferably brown skin.

meaning that as long as m&d slime and preferably looks m&d = malay. Meaning that pinoys/thais/cambodians etc can pass off as m&ds.

This reminds me of that time i was sitting inside a van in thailand and some mudlaysian m&ds came aboard and we visited amphawa market anyway when the van reached there was a thai man who looks like a m&d cos native thais more or less look like m&ds anyway and he was speaking thai. The m&d old woman mentioned something along the lines like how come i don't understand what he's saying but he looks like a m&d aka he looks like my kind but i don't understand him meaning that m&ds possibly judge their own also by appearance while not so for east asians cos japs/koreans/Chinese/viets can look pretty alike but they need to have the same culture/language before they get accepted.