• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old Man's daughter declares war on Son and his wife

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not understand why she is doing this. It's obvious old fart wanted things the way they are as it was old fart who put pinkie there in the 1St place. She by kpkb about pinkie is going against old farts wishes. Unless she wants to be PM n old fart say no.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand why she is doing this. It's obvious old fart wanted things the way they are as it was old fart who put pinkie there in the 1St place. She by kpkb about pinkie is going against old farts wishes. Unless she wants to be PM n old fart say no.

Wonder if she voted oppo last election.

Is she eligible to stand as President? That would be damn fun.

abcdexyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think this is LWL fb account? i also can create many accounts under different name like Obama, LKY etc

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is it that she is trying to achieve?
hoping for oppo to invite her to join their ranks so that she can wreck nonsense?
Or hoping to wage a one-man war against the regime knowing that they will hesitate to take any actions

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think this is LWL fb account? i also can create many accounts under different name like Obama, LKY etc

She posted her announcement under her usual Lee Wei Ling account (https://www.facebook.com/weiling.lee.980?fref=nf&pnref=story)
- the link scroobal posted is to another page under Wei Ling Lee which she has set up - she had similarly ranted on her LWL account before and at no point did she claim that it had been "hacked" - based on what she's posted, the new WLL page will not be "interactive" i.e. no followers or comments can be posted until she posts and opens the posting up to comments.

It sounds ominous. Note the language of her post "I am doing this as no public media dares to disobey Hsien Loong and Ho Ching's commands".

The proverbial gauntlet seems to be been truly thrown as she is clearly pointing to HC as playing a central role in whatever is upsetting her. Anybody's guess now as to who is trying to reach out to her now.

Observers had previously discussed the possibility of the PAP themselves splitting after Old Man's demise but I don't recall any discussion about the possibility of the familee splitting in such an open manner.

If indeed she follows through, then this will be more interesting than House of Cards.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think its a little too late.....singapore is truly fucked,i notice theres a overwhelming number of ang mohs and ang moh families now in the east,something u dont really notice even 5 years ago........singapore is now truly a international refugee city.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, don't be too happy just yet.

This could be a case of one Familee member playing a good cop and another member playing a bad cop.

Blood is thicker than water. If and when your Prime Ministar and Buy-High-Sell-Low agree to transfer about 10 billion USD of their massive assets to Founding Daughter, all three will be a happy familee again.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is it that she is trying to achieve?
hoping for oppo to invite her to join their ranks so that she can wreck nonsense?
Or hoping to wage a one-man war against the regime knowing that they will hesitate to take any actions

She knew more dark secret of PAP than anyone else. Not everything written in LKY's memoires are true. Sometime, you need the family members, who is not politically correct, to speak the truth. The guilt of LHL is going to out very soon, and he needs to quickly find a scapegoat in his place. Should Singaporeans someday found out that the Leegime has been raiding our reserves and hide billions offshore, LHL will get his successor to answer for the shortfall. Before that, they need a dumbed pro PAP president to cover up for the next 5 years.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
She posted her announcement under her usual Lee Wei Ling account (https://www.facebook.com/weiling.lee.980?fref=nf&pnref=story)
- the link scroobal posted is to another page under Wei Ling Lee which she has set up - she had similarly ranted on her LWL account before and at no point did she claim that it had been "hacked" - based on what she's posted, the new WLL page will not be "interactive" i.e. no followers or comments can be posted until she posts and opens the posting up to comments.

It sounds ominous. Note the language of her post "I am doing this as no public media dares to disobey Hsien Loong and Ho Ching's commands".

The proverbial gauntlet seems to be been truly thrown as she is clearly pointing to HC as playing a central role in whatever is upsetting her. Anybody's guess now as to who is trying to reach out to her now.

Observers had previously discussed the possibility of the PAP themselves splitting after Old Man's demise but I don't recall any discussion about the possibility of the familee splitting in such an open manner.

If indeed she follows through, then this will be more interesting than House of Cards.

she just cfm whorejinx is the cunning type that ruin sinkiepour

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she first began writing her column in the ST, years ago, she began to receive lots of favorable comments as feedback and eventually a full blown fan club that were asking for more. It was also her first foray into politics of sort as her trusts were mainly policy related besides family insights. Though she did not address policies in a manner of review or a critique, she made it clear where she stood on some of them.

Clearly this outburst is a reaction to the press no longer carrying her column and therefore her only channel to those who are prepared to listen

And Yes, the significance of this is that Ho Ching has control and this is first and clear evidence of that control. Ho Ching taking no pa leave from Temasek within 2 weeks Old Man's death, her role in the 2015 campaign and a further extension of the leave and subsequent handing of the day to day management of Temasek is no longer conjecture.

It is also interesting why she chose to close the 2nd FB account from comments.

Clearly the sketch of the family home has a distinct purpose and if the brother and the cabinet does not understand it, good luck to them.