• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KBW's Silence

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KBW is a loud mouth who is quick to claim credit when very little credit is due. KBW is vindictive and is fast to point fingers at Workers Party.

KBW has been very quiet despite the turmoil with Circle Line and other issues.

His silence speaks a lot abt him. Is he sick or has he lost his courage?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect him, the Minister of Transport, to lead and say something intelligent to clarify the circle line and other problems

yr expectation too high. he's so morally bamkrupt they hv to charge him $8 for heary bypass even when he dont have the PG card.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
yr expectation too high. he's so morally bamkrupt they hv to charge him $8 for heary bypass even when he dont have the PG card.

my expectation is realistic. the problem is KBW is a loud mouth who is quick to claim credit but slow to admit mistakes

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I expect him, the Minister of Transport, to lead and say something intelligent to clarify the circle line and other problems

Fuckiens have no sense of responsibility.. their characters are such..look at singkieland and the 70%

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worry. Buddha has already kicked him out from the Recarnation wheel. He will be lost forever.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KBW is a loud mouth who is quick to claim credit when very little credit is due. KBW is vindictive and is fast to point fingers at Workers Party.

He has been praised so highly by the late lky as having a zen-like aura of calmness.lol. In Hokkien this is described as chui tat lan; literally mouth stuffed with cock! I recalled KBW was full of soundbites for the government media in the Aljunied TC saga.Now Transport Minister suddenly chui tak lan. Haha

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has been praised so highly by the late lky as having a zen-like aura of calmness.lol. In Hokkien this is described as chui tat lan; literally mouth stuffed with cock! I recalled KBW was full of soundbites for the government media in the Aljunied TC saga.Now Transport Minister suddenly chui tak lan. Haha

LJ lah. He the kind that panick until do not know how to respond thus for the uninitiated seems calm. If he calm he no heart attack and bypass.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khaw Boon Wan is a snake. He is now hiding in his dark moisted pit because he smells danger. Once the air is clear, he will be out hissing, in fb, in self glorification again.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he needs crowdfunding to purchase a good sword, i hope he shout loud enough so that those ancient penangites can hear him and grant his wish.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khaw Boon Wan is a snake. He is now hiding in his dark moisted pit because he smells danger. Once the air is clear, he will be out hissing, in fb, in self glorification again.

Tat is typical fuckiens attitude.. Seen a whole lot of them in my time..

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I still remember he spoke for Durapac when Kidney Foundation was in trouble he was trying to protect Durapac, when things really turn bad he just switch reverse gear. And kept silence.
No picture ! No Sound!! Penang style!

Than came the Brompton case where the Director of NPark calls for only one tender, KPKB
also make some noise trying to protect him, when troubles starts to brew he made a sudden reverse Gear!! Same thing Penang Style! No Picture ! No Sound!!

Ayam Laksa Mai Hum!!