• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat is ministry of home affairs a righteous agency?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from my experience, i see more lasup matas than the real ones who really want to uphold justice and do good. i hope one day when i am rich and powerful, i can put these lasup cronies in jail, a real jail not some psychological flick. on my black list, the president, police commissioner, minister of home affairs, and few squirrels from ST. and of course not forgetting the siao char bors from SPH and mediacock. muahaha....praying hard, this day may come! :o:eek::rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the lasup matas are actually more of an armed wing of a particular political party...

these lasup matas got no integrity, they want to be a mata so that they can rise and get into pap or they side with pap so to tickle their masters' balls. knn, argh ptui!:oIo:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my experience, i see more lasup matas than the real ones who really want to uphold justice and do good. i hope one day when i am rich and powerful, i can put these lasup cronies in jail, a real jail not some psychological flick. on my black list, the president, police commissioner, minister of home affairs, and few squirrels from ST. and of course not forgetting the siao char bors from SPH and mediacock. muahaha....praying hard, this day may come! :o:eek::rolleyes:

You take your 1st step when you vote out the pap. As long as the pap is in control, these cronies are safe.That's why their main mission is to keep pap in power. Self preservation is their order of the day

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You take your 1st step when you vote out the pap. As long as the pap is in control, these cronies are safe.That's why their main mission is to keep pap in power. Self preservation is their order of the day

i believe in karma cycle, they betray their conscious for their own gain. frame and on behalf of their masters, put political dissidents in jail, ruin their life. their next life, they probably become animals.:eek:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In ancient China they hv saying top liang not str8 bottom liang also not str8. So cannot use this as example.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not ask this opposition cocksucker?

yoong-siew-wah_0.jpg

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Righteous my ass!

Ephesians 6:12 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ krafty

Define "righteous agency"

this is up to individual's self cultivation, he or she as an enforcement officer must be self righteous. do not need others to tell what is right or wrong. if because of personal agenda or jealousy, trying to ruin others is extremely animal behaviour.:mad: