• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: sinkie with 8 young kids surrender IC.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/levin.fu.71/posts/581331348716653

Levin Foo

Thank to all fb friend to help and went down to the wake, appreciate your kindness towards the family.
I met alot kindness family come down to the wake, everyone of you , you all have a big great heart for the family.
Those who want to help you guys can go down to the wake at blk 417 ang mo kio today last night.
A friend uncle left 8 kids behind, those who want to help them pls keep in touch with us
The wake at AMK

14355571_581330505383404_2108449122941383716_n.jpg

14390675_581330545383400_4719637437559666842_n.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all i can say is pappies and hdb porlumpars have the foresight to build void decks for sinkies' benefit in life and death. pap and hdb are the best!

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was doing his duty to boost the flagging birthrates of chinese :smile:

anyway i know one chinese family (youngest kid is now in 50s) that had 11 kids.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
how the hell did she die?

always give birth and being pregnant until no more nutrients to be alive anymore?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle got money la still can afford to burn a big paper house and add to air pollution.
If he had been smart then ensure himself well insured.
Likely the kids will grow up to be SS ah bengs.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle got money la still can afford to burn a big paper house and add to air pollution.
If he had been smart then ensure himself well insured.
Likely the kids will grow up to be SS ah bengs.

Tat is why the stop at 2 was the best pap policy ever.. Now tat it is abolish. Shit like this happen. And I see soo many singkie kpkb about the stop at 2.. Now tat the trailer park trash are breeding..wat do they have to say?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese Wan Bao say he security guard. Wife 35 years old. Suspect not local. She refuse help say she will take it one step at a time. But Neighbours r concern bcos she has never worked before how to sarpok.

I think they scared later she whole family jump or burn charcoal their flat value confirm plummet.