• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Taiwanese = Sluts of all Asian for Ang Moh

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lah... those stats r for marriage, sinkie women lagi loose. some even prefer to b farked by spider than angmoh and we have one resident farker here who can attest to it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
talking about slut, who can beat her?
Open mind (RJC) and open legs.
_639080_chung_tran2300.jpg

Is this Annabelle?

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hard truth is that East Asian males are ugly. If wasn't for our wealth, most females of other races would not give us a second look.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish: Taiwanese girls are not easy.
[video=youtube;Nodxsd2kl_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nodxsd2kl_o[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lah... those stats r for marriage, sinkie women lagi loose. some even prefer to b farked by spider than angmoh and we have one resident farker here who can attest to it.

The Sporean women i know are not loose sluts but I know you shameless resident bullies here all have daughters wives and mothers who are loose sluts and think all sinkie women are like them.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the TS..a very good post..about Fuckien people..tat is why I call them 福賤 人。but I know also Taiwanese gals can be friendly and not as stuck up as singkie gals . SPGs open their legs to any Ang mor.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Y6vYJKjFvbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vYJKjFvbg[/video]

Lol This guy just completely contradicted himself in this video with the "Taiwanese girls are not easy" video. Either he faced a backlash or someone paid him to say something different.

Is common knowledge in Taiwanese media that there many people/companies/politic party would pay money to a person to help them promote or advertise a positive image (whether it's on the streets, TV or in youtube), making them say good things about it or a good fake scene for their products, brand or political views.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hard truth is that East Asian males are ugly. If wasn't for our wealth, most females of other races would not give us a second look.

Except for the actors, singers, models.

I will say 15% of them can be good looking. But 85% are either ugly or below average

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the TS..a very good post..about Fuckien people..tat is why I call them 福賤 人。but I know also Taiwanese gals can be friendly and not as stuck up as singkie gals . SPGs open their legs to any Ang mor.

70% of Taiwan population maybe Fujianese but it's only 10-50% in other areas. These bitches in the video, most of them may not necessarily be Hokkien but at least some would be.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again and again i hear this crab in a bucket syndrome crap stuff coming up.

you should only speak for yourself and not speak for others. it's not fair to them. I noticed a lot of American asian guys like to use it or at least those that cannot make it.

They usually go along the lines like girls don't like me cos i am nerdy/ugly. I am nerdy + ugly because of my race east asian meanwhile ignoring the fact that there are nerdy and ugly guys from all races. If i am nerdy + ugly because of my race it is only logical that other guys of my race are nerdy + ugly like me aka failures. There in one shot totally lumped in every single male of his race dumb with him like crabs inside a bucket where none of them can escape cos everytime one climbs on top the rest pull it down.

This is something Chinese dogs love to use. Crab in a bucket syndrome and it's never posititive. You will rarely hear someone go oh we chinese are so hard working much better than other races. We Chinese are more intelligent etc etc.

East asian guys are not ugly. Just you.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% of Taiwan population maybe Fujianese but it's only 10-50% in other areas. These bitches in the video, most of them may not necessarily be Hokkien but at least some would be.

It does not matter..most places with a fuckien majority and Hakka minority will always go down the dumps n b 3rd world. Look at pinoyland..99% of the Chinese r fuckiens..country is practically 4th world if there was one. Look at the Taiwanese.. majority fuckiens n all speak mandarin..where is their culture? In Hong Kong..its a Cantonese city and Cantonese people..so Cantonese is the main language..I dont see 2 HK ppl speak in mandarin overseas..but for the fuckiens. They speak mandarin..bloody bunch of kiasu kiasee kiam siup Kia bor die don't want face ppl. With these sort of attitude..might as well surrender to the commies..talk so much cock also go nowhere.

Majority of Chinese are in singkieland are fuckiens..look at how much they love pap..so it's a good example of fuckiens attitude.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
oi zow foo yuet lam zai lei sek bao ho hum ah jun fa lun sart bai woh

Han_Empire.jpg

It does not matter..most places with a fuckien majority and Hakka minority will always go down the dumps n b 3rd world. Look at pinoyland..99% of the Chinese r fuckiens..country is practically 4th world if there was one. Look at the Taiwanese.. majority fuckiens n all speak mandarin..where is their culture? In Hong Kong..its a Cantonese city and Cantonese people..so Cantonese is the main language..I dont see 2 HK ppl speak in mandarin overseas..but for the fuckiens. They speak mandarin..bloody bunch of kiasu kiasee kiam siup Kia bor die don't want face ppl. With these sort of attitude..might as well surrender to the commies..talk so much cock also go nowhere.

Majority of Chinese are in singkieland are fuckiens..look at how much they love pap..so it's a good example of fuckiens attitude.

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fine by me if Taiwanese want independence, fine by me if Taiwanese doesn't want to be Chinese ( I don't identify as Chinese either ). However recently I've seen some really nasty cruel comments from nationalist Taiwanese youtubers, saying things about how marrying Chinese men would be the last thing of earth. I know a few comment doesn't represent all Taiwanese but it's still extreme to have found such comment all of a suddent, aside trying to ashame China they also tried to ashamed Chinese men.

Let me just add: Taiwanese people have my support with their independence.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can sympathize. all tall, good looking, and capable far east asian guys are either gay or quickly taken by whites, latinas, and far east asian gals. for far east asian gals who cannot find their first choice, they settle with white guys followed by jews, aryan nehs, then finally black cocks. short ugly poor chink lads will be left out. latinos are not typically considered as they are being stereotyped as illegal, uneducated, and poor, although some are handsome and chiseled like greek gods. statistics doesn't bode well for far east asian male as first choice as out of every 96 fea guys, only 6.9 fit the 1st choice criteria of tall, good looks, well educated, athletic, smart and successful.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking prostitute Honkie Chinese are the worst.

They know opium drug trades are bad forxany countries and yet they cohort w pommies british Empire to continue drug the Chinese.

Cantonese hongkies are well known in prostitue trades where Kong Siak Rd in Chinatown is name in Cantonese dialect

RudyWidodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's because Southeast Asian beauty standards are very white-washed. If you look at celebrities in the Philippines, Indonesia, etc., they look mixed race with angmos, and nothing like their country's women. The beauty standards had been replaced with foreigners, and I think this has to do with the colonial mentality.

In comparison, East Asians (i.e. Japan, Korea and China) are more advanced and proud of their own culture & beauty standard. Why would they want to worship the angmo ladies when they don't even bat an eye to Asian guys?

Clearly, the real losers here are Southeast Asian men, not East Asians. Actually I'm more concerned about Singaporeans increasingly worshiping the angmo ladies.