• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Taiwanese = Sluts of all Asian for Ang Moh

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm getting pissed off with the Taiwanese women. Answer me please, what the hell is wrong with these Taiwanese girls ? are they most foreign worship nation or what ?
Aside from having the worst interracial marriage records their women are also the most shameless.

Is like a one hell of a paradise for Ang Moh and other foreigners. I remember how Hong Kong men even say that Taiwanese women will love them as long they speak Cantonese. Most Hong Kong men are shy fucks and yet even they will say how easy Taiwanese girls are. These Taiwanese girls love anything that is foreign and different to them.

[video=youtube;I5Nc2mTosW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Nc2mTosW0[/video]

Interracial marriage statistic from 2005

Vietnamese men / white women: 15,038
Vietnamese women/ white men: 18,049

Korean men / white women: 8,438
Korean women/ white men: 41,453

Japanese men / white women: 12,036
Japanese women / white men: 38,184

Filipino men / white women: 32,474
Filipino women / white men : 42,453

Taiwanese men / white women: 5170
Taiwanese women / white men 23059
----------------- 5170 - 23059 = 17889 more Ang moh men / Taiwanese women !!!!!!!

Chinese men / white women : 27,533
Chinese women / white men 38,540

Cambodian men / white women: 2546
Cambodian women/ white men: 1412

Laos men / white women: 3579
Laos women/ white men: 2325

2e2qlci.jpg

Taiwanese men/ white women: 4350
Taiwanese women/ white men: 22805
............... 4350 - 22805 = 18455 more Ang moh men/ Taiwanese women !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
conversely, it means that taiwanese guys are hong-kan types and cmi.
wonder how our ns-trained ahneh-cockanathans, mat-koneks, beng-lanjiaos, grago-pricks compare in this survey :cool:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats wrong if Taiwan ladies want to be fucked by AMDK?

you as a man shall do sinkie proud by fucking ah mong zha bor from Oxford, Cambridge and Boston University.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember during NS days, many guys would look forward to their visits to Taiwan because the girls was were friendly. These exercises in Taiwan were known as Starlight. Some guys came back with VD. Others with more pleasant memories like having a virgin :smile:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats wrong if Taiwan ladies want to be fucked by AMDK?
you as a man shall do sinkie proud by fucking ah mong zha bor from Oxford, Cambridge and Boston University.
furthermore, after screwing angmoh charbors from these top universities, can discard the today / straits times / lianhe zaobao newspapers - and start readiing awsj and business times liao :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it applies to men of non ang moh nationalities like those hongkie guys or just ang moh guys? Big difference.

Chinese dog syndrome must be quite big in taiwan. It's a good thing that the taiwanese govt did not take over governing China as you can bet they will become the puppets of the west and make China into a giant Chinese dog population. Luckily lots of proud Chinese took over China and built it up without interference from the west. They are trying to take back taiwan so that they won't become Chinese dogs and become racially aware. Remember ang mohs, m&ds, shit skins prefer Chinese dogs cos then they are get a leg up on them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least the Taiwanese women managed to snag amdk who are single and get them to marry.
Our SPGs are the true sluts who let all types of amdk fuck and dump and then pass around.....some even fork out money to sponsor poor white trash.

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambodian and Laos Men very SPG-ish, hahaha.

I'm getting pissed off with the Taiwanese women. Answer me please, what the hell is wrong with these Taiwanese girls ? are they most foreign worship nation or what ?
Aside from having the worst interracial marriage records their women are also the most shameless.

Is like a one hell of a paradise for Ang Moh and other foreigners. I remember how Hong Kong men even say that Taiwanese women will love them as long they speak Cantonese. Most Hong Kong men are shy fucks and yet even they will say how easy Taiwanese girls are. These Taiwanese girls love anything that is foreign and different to them.

[video=youtube;I5Nc2mTosW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Nc2mTosW0[/video]

Interracial marriage statistic from 2005
2e2qlci.jpg

Taiwanese men/ white women: 4350
Taiwanese women/ white men: 22805
............... 4350 - 22805 = 18455 more Ang moh men/ Taiwanese women !!!!!!!!!!!

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it applies to men of non ang moh nationalities like those hongkie guys or just ang moh guys? Big difference.

Chinese dog syndrome must be quite big in taiwan. It's a good thing that the taiwanese govt did not take over governing China as you can bet they will become the puppets of the west and make China into a giant Chinese dog population. Luckily lots of proud Chinese took over China and built it up without interference from the west. They are trying to take back taiwan so that they won't become Chinese dogs and become racially aware. Remember ang mohs, m&ds, shit skins prefer Chinese dogs cos then they are get a leg up on them.

Basically every men of different ethnicity although 9/10 of them is usually with a Ang Moh guy. Is pretty common knowledge that Taiwanese girls want to have relation outside of their native men.
In their talk shows they even complain about Taiwanese men being to stingy and boring while foreigners are more interesting to hook with.

Even this Ang Moh bitch knows what's going on.
[video=youtube;Q-oAo0bHzW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-oAo0bHzW8[/video]

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the the wikipedia, historically there was 300,000 to 500,000 Cantonese coolies males who married white females , Black females, Latina but the Hong Kong people are such pussies. Hong Kong men have no problem getting Japanese gals, there is more HK men with Japanese girls than the other way around. However Hong Kong men along with other Asian men are pussies when comes to people of different color. They lose to every male of different ethnicity except for different Asian backgrounds. There is 349 Hong Kong men / White women vs 981 White men Hong Kong women in 2010.

[video=youtube;7N6pmyuMv0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6pmyuMv0w[/video]

Average Southeast Asian men do better because they have more confidence; swag, good attitude, open minded and tend to socialize with the girls

Long-Beach-Alex-Crew2-9x12-e1415040603649.jpg

Average East Asian suck because 85% are nerds and looking nothing like your K-POP star or Asian actors, models.

Too conservative and behave too ackward.

04tas.jpg

Last edited:

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one got laid regularly. One would not be jealous of Asian girls got laid by Angmos tuakees and calls them all kinds of names.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at these Taiwanese Americans.................. SO FUCKING UNDESIRABLE.............. same typical haircut with same typical glasses.

taf1.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambodian and Laos Men very SPG-ish, hahaha.

Despite these American born Cambodians, Laos, Filipino having much lower social-economy than the Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese they do far much better with white women. Even Southeast Asian FOBS can speak better English and even tell a joke or two to impress the ladies while FOBS East Asian couldn't even speak decent English let alone tell a joke to impress a girl.

[video=youtube;arphX86TWVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arphX86TWVg[/video]
[video=youtube;xfhxUTpwvzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfhxUTpwvzY[/video]

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have to say this is true. taiwanese chicks have an open leg policy. I ever picked up a China Airlines stewardess on a flight before. By the time we landed, she already told me where her hotel was and to come to pick her up for dinner. I got to her room, and shit, her roommate was even hotter then she was. She was working first class, that was why I did not see her. Anyway, in those days not too much into threesomes, so just date her out. Fuck, that was easy. I never had the same success with SQ stews. You either have to be an angmo or fly first class before they will agree to go out with you, if ever. Cathay stews are also easy. But there is a saying among non Taiwanese businessmen, in the circle I hang out with.

"Why is a Taiwanese girl like a public toilet?"?

Answer: "You can relieve yourself in one at anytime"

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
conversely, it means that taiwanese guys are hong-kan types and cmi.
wonder how our ns-trained ahneh-cockanathans, mat-koneks, beng-lanjiaos, grago-pricks compare in this survey :cool:

same for sg guy hong kan type.cmi
sg girl ang mo tua kee,jin song jin hall pu