• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'I repeat it, f*** you': Duterte swears and flips the bird at EU Parliament

Megablast

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I repeat it, f*** you': Duterte swears and flips the bird at EU Parliament

Yahoo News on September 21, 2016, 1:32 pm

Philippines President "The Punisher" Duterte has said 'f*** you' and given the finger to the EU Parliment.

“I repeat it – f*** you,” he said on Tuesday evening, flashing the finger at cameras to emphasise his point.

Speaking at the Sulong Pilipinas summit in Davao City, Duterte criticised the EU and the US government, claiming both were hypocritical over the issue of human rights abuses.
Video Duterte sworn in as Philippines president

Duterte said US-allied members of the EU such as France and Britain were involved alongside the US in attacking Iran and other countries in the Middle East that killed many people.

pres1.jpg

President Duterte, "The Punisher", is living up to his name as state-sanctioned street executions soar. Photo: AP

A week ago, the EU government warned Duterte to "put an end" to the mass killings of suspected drug dealers and users.

More than 3500 people have been slaughtered by police and vigilante squads since Duterte took office less than three months ago.

"I have read the condemnation of the European Union. I'm telling them, 'f*** you,'" Duterte said in his address.

He also claimed that European countries were trying to "atone" for past sins with their calls to stop bloodshed, and expressed outrage that such countries had the "gall" to "condemn" him.
art_duterte2.jpg

President Rodrigo Duterte addresses the Philippine Army Scout Rangers at their headquarters. Photo: AAP

Earlier in September, a former death squad member told parliament that an alleged kidnapper was fed alive to a crocodile in the Phillipines under the orders of President Rodrigo Duterte.

The self-described assassin testified under oath that he and a group of policemen and ex-communist rebels killed about 1,000 people between 1988 and 2013 on Duterte's order, and that Duterte himself had shot dead a justice department employee and ordered the murder of opponents.

art_duterte3.jpg

Activists protest the alleged extrajudicial killings of drug addicts in the Philippines under the recently elected Duterte. Photo: Getty

Others were allegedly garroted, burned, quartered and then buried at a quarry owned by a police officer who was a member of the death squad. Others were said to be dumped at sea to be eaten by fish.

The Senate is investigating alleged extrajudicial killings in Duterte's anti-crime crackdown that police said has left more than 3,140 people dead in his first 72 days in office.

Duterte, who took office more than two months ago, won the May elections in a landslide on a promise to kill thousands of criminals.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
start @ 1:45 ...

[video=youtube;n-P7vP6-k0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-P7vP6-k0U[/video] ...