• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wow! So many CHC gong kias queuing outside high court! Brainwashed and delusional!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
39858444_-_15_09_2016_-_dacity16.jpg

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wow! So many CHC gong kias queuing outside high court! Brainwashed and delusional

You sure or not?

They are not queuing for the latest iPhone 7?

Kena brained washed by Apple!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wow! So many CHC gong kias queuing outside high court! Brainwashed and delusional

You sure or not?

Can tell the building is high court? Are you that gong?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if sinkies don't queue, i worry.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure or not?

Can tell the building is high court? Are you that gong?

ROFL sekali the queue stretched all the way from raffles city to the supreme court. Funan is closed if not there would be shops there selling that phone.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tomorrow is the finale ?
If free I want to see live serina.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The queue at BreadTalk nex outlet was very long. I gave up that salted egg croissant. Am I still a sinkie?

when you see the folly and take action not to be part of it you've just graduated to a sentient being from sheep. that action alone can change trajectories of galaxies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are the Christian jihadists!

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

And it is all the fugly ones that appear at the court.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I actually support the CHC gang from a legal standpoint because none of those charged benefited from the convoluted arrangement.

Kong Hee could have easily just paid himself more without having to round trip the funds.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

I actually support the CHC gang from a legal standpoint because none of those charged benefited from the convoluted arrangement.

Kong Hee could have easily just paid himself more without having to round trip the funds.

"Benefiting" from a crime has never been a prerequisite for finding guilt. In mitigation perhaps. You are operating under false logical assumption.

For the sake of argument, they received many indirect benefits. Eg the (lavish? Luxurious? Hardly ascetic) lifestyles they led while carrying out these illegal acts as part of their jobs, drawing their salaries and bonuses. But for these acts, they would not have their jobs.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! So many CHC gong kias queuing outside high court! Brainwashed and delusional

"Benefiting" from a crime has never been a prerequisite for finding guilt. In mitigation perhaps. You are operating under false logical assumption.

For the sake of argument, they received many indirect benefits. Eg the (lavish? Luxurious? Hardly ascetic) lifestyles they led while carrying out these illegal acts as part of their jobs, drawing their salaries and bonuses. But for these acts, they would not have their jobs.

...but all the gongkia, gonglian followers believe it's perfectly all right .. :smile:

.. i had an ex neighbour;.. he down grade from his 4 room hdb and donated part of the $$$ to those chee-buys and lan jiaos. .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

One of the prerequisites when determining guilt is the issue of "intent".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intention_(criminal_law)

For example when someone is charged with murder the state has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the person knew that death was the likely outcome of his/her actions.

If I punch someone in stomach and he trips and falls over and cracks his skull on the pavement and dies 4 days later the prosecution would be hard pressed to prove that I intended to commit murder. The charge of manslaughter would stick but murder would be thrown out.

I'm no lawyer but I believe the same principle should be operating in this case. Setting up an entity for creative accounting in itself is not a crime unless it can be proven that the accused knew what it would be used to commit fraud.

jw5

Loyal

You sure or not?

Or maybe it's the queue for hello kitty toys. :biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Konh

Cunt Hee will benefit from screwing a Sun Hole of Witney fame............... & how much can Cunt Hee pay himself???????????? More than LHL or Whore Jinx............... diff is CHC bandits got caught but not those who were operating LEEgally.....................LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will q too to sarpok Serina wee.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fact that they did the round-tripping rather than simply using the building funds to fund her singing career shows intent. The whole mechanism was sophisticated, highly (though not well) structured using debt securities including guarantees from one of their ardent followers shows the work of criminal minds.

What is interesting is the trust of the appeal from Edwin Tong for Kong Hee, Andre Maniam for Serina Wee where both had claimed that there was no loss and funding of her singing career was the right thing to do, completely avoiding the round-trip and the core of prosecution's case. It appears that they were addressing their followers rather than the court of appeal.

Kenneth Tan for John Lam clearly acknowledges there is a conspiracy but that his client had no part of it and thought it was all genuine. Paul Seah for Sharon Tan and Sreenivasan for Tan Yee Peng, both allude to conspiracy and criminal activity but downplay the part played by their clients.

Chew Eng Han representing himself acknowledges that indirectly that it is criminal but that he was brainwashed.

It should also be noted that the Prosecution has also lodged an appeal against the sentences meted out for all 6 and are seeking longer terms.

The approach by both Kong and Serina has tongues wagging - either they have an exit plan or they prefer to "martyr" themselves for another round of milking the gullible as Jim Bakker did after his prison sentence.

One of the prerequisites when determining guilt is the issue of "intent".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intention_(criminal_law)

For example when someone is charged with murder the state has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the person knew that death was the likely outcome of his/her actions.

If I punch someone in stomach and he trips and falls over and cracks his skull on the pavement and dies 4 days later the prosecution would be hard pressed to prove that I intended to commit murder. The charge of manslaughter would stick but murder would be thrown out.

I'm no lawyer but I believe the same principle should be operating in this case. Setting up an entity for creative accounting in itself is not a crime unless it can be proven that the accused knew what it would be used to commit fraud.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was doing what the Pappy did. Already, the jinx and pinky running this country is a huge conflict of interest and every corruption is veiled in the name of the kangaroo.