• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat https enabled again and I hope all works well this time round.

BritExit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chat is not enabled for the mobile platform in this forum. Because chat is hardly utilised I have installed the free version that works on computers only.

Maybe if you enabled it in mobile more people will use? Its so convenient to sammyboy with a mobile device than waiting for a PC to startup.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wanna chat with all mighty Dog n also lee con you who is in hell. Need to find out tml $4mil toto draw winning lumber

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Well I would have to conclude that no news is good news.

I'll close this project and pay the bill.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far so good. no issues to report but our favorite madam is back (from hell).

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those using anon, proxies and even Tor Browser might face difficulties even after clearing cache. So far none of the anon, proxies etc I have tried can clear cloudflare. It just lands on the unformatted forum page. Tor is not an issue for some but others will end up with the unformatted forum page even after you clear cloudflare with Recapcha. If you do, go to the top left hand corner where you see the username and password boxes. Enter and submit and you will have to clear another ReCapcha to gain access to the full formatted forum page. You however still have to sign it again but this time with no further checks.

No issues with VPNs and straight.

Do let us know you experience though.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any chance to increase the time-out for auto log-out. Not keen to put on permanent. Can't even pen a decent reply without getting logged out.