• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat men's talk

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh...izzit wrong to look at sui charbor and fantasize a bit meh? why, giggling at some small time actresses whom i have followed on FB is wrong meh? cannot look at sui char bor meh?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes it is very wrong, to save your immortal soul you need to castrate yourself immediately, gouge out your eyes and maybe, just maybe you might be redeemed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
See but don't touch, touch but don't smell.
Smell but don't eat, eat but don't chew
Chew but don't taste, taste but don't swallow...

Still wanna see?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm...sometimes, when i look at these small time actresses, the way they look, dress and smile maciam ai tio tai chi with me. knn, i forgot they are merely cheap products of mediacock.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not their fault maybe, must be their assistant tending their FB pages trying to be farni.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may surprise you that woman also oogle at men especially their buttocks. Nothing wrong to look at a sui char bor. You are every inch a man. If you don't, you must be a hypocritical saint.