• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Aussie Green Party's Senators Walk Out On Pauline Hanson's Islamophobic Speech!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ask myself the same question, why go to a country that differs in social and cultural values as the immigrant, when there are several that share the same views, social and cultural similarities. Yet when these immigrants go those countries which "they deem" to be culturally opposite to their values, belief and claim they are being "disadvantaged".
Why go to those countries in the first place??? I have always thought when you immigrate to a county of CHOICE, you integrate. Yes do keep you cultural identity BUT not to the point where it's completely opposite to the immigrant's believe and social outlook. NOT Happy, then go to a country that fits more of the immigrants view and social wants. The immigrant is the QUEST and should behave accordingly.

Actually that is the root of the problem with the Islamist. The other races don't make such demands n practically leave things alone. Look at some of the mainstream churches..the congregations are mostly Asians. They have integrated. When Pauline was saying about Muslims is they don't integrate n want Sharia law n wear hijab n all tat crap...want halal some more. Want all these.y come here?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't like her back then when she was against Asians.
But I'll have to admit she is right on so many counts and simply standing for her and Australian rights.

The world better wake up to the wrath of Islam before it's too late

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I'll have to admit she is right on so many counts and simply standing for her and Australian rights.

The world will just make some political statements and it's back to business as usual.

People have learnt to factor in Islamic terrorism, rape, crime into their daily lives. They will put up with this nonsense even though there has been non-stop islamic terrorist attacks for the past 15 years or so since 9/11 attacks.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not Islam that we have to worry about, but the Radicals and Fanatics. They ARE in ALL religions.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not Islam that we have to worry about, but the Radicals and Fanatics. They ARE in ALL religions.

Well so far I've seen the most of them fanatics in Islam. I've never meet a Buddhist terrorists....
And the scary thing is the so called moderate Moslems all secretly support these fanatics.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the moderates are realising that "this has nothing to do with me and does not affect me" syndrome has come back to 'bite them'.... as xebay11 points out they are caught in the broad brush.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pauline Hanson is right..but its the stupid ang mors that allow such things to happen in the 1st place. So they should start amending their mistakes,..

[video=youtube;2XP6Q2CXB-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XP6Q2CXB-w[/video]

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another reason why Muslims have such a bad reputation,,and these are facts,,,I cant believe that when proof like that is provided, the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits will give the standard template answers like, paint all in one brush, its generalisations, its our culture,,,,what a load of BS,,I hope these advocates get face the full wrath of these terrorists they keep defending,,,

[video=youtube;WDGajZ17ayg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGajZ17ayg[/video]

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Pauline did not target the ah nehs?
They have darkened Australia with their sheer presence everywhere.

I support this ex-fish & chip lady, she represents the average middle class Aussies, is down to earth and cares about things like costs of living and helping the really needy and not those who give births like mice and live on welfare.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Pauline did not target the ah nehs?
They have darkened Australia with their sheer presence everywhere.

I support this ex-fish & chip lady, she represents the average middle class Aussies, is down to earth and cares about things like costs of living and helping the really needy and not those who give births like mice and live on welfare.

Ah nehs tend to keep to themselves n have not blown things up due to religion. But of course they make bad customers n even the hookers don't like to service them. But that is different from terrorists n Islamist.