• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 武则天吃屎了!crash capsize army tank Mati get rank promotion!?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.mobi.yahoo.com/news/4-042910071.html

戰車翻覆殉職4官兵公祭 蔡總統親頒旌忠狀

民報
8 小時前

Look Your Best in Singapore's Humid Weather
Sponsored Chanel
陸軍564旅上月參加漢光演習,發生CM11戰車翻覆墜溪意外,4名官兵殉職,今(11)日在高雄舉行聯合公祭,總統蔡英文親赴高雄弔唁,向家屬逐一頒發旌忠狀,並給每位殉職官兵追晉一級,表彰他們為國犧牲的情操,國軍也給予國旗覆棺等榮譽,場面備極哀榮。
軍方上午在高雄市立殯儀館為4名殉職官兵舉行聯合公祭,現場不開放媒體採訪。蔡總統由國防部長馮世寬、高雄市長陳菊、高雄市議長康裕成及多名立委陪同弔唁。稍早立法院長蘇嘉全也到場致哀,參謀總長嚴德發等軍方高層則全程參加公祭。
殉職4名官兵並獲蔡總統核定追晉。擔任車長的陸軍中尉吳得瑋追晉為陸軍上尉、安官上士陳世坤追晉士官長、下士射手陳秉逸追晉中士、一兵裝填手張志偉追晉下士。其中吳得瑋已於今年秋祭典禮時入祀台南忠烈祠,住高雄的陳世坤、陳秉逸、張志偉明年春祭將入祀高雄忠烈祠。
陸軍第八軍團564旅一輛CM-11勇虎戰車,於上月16日在屏東恆春三軍聯訓基地進行漢光預演,返回營區途中車輛失控翻落網紗溪,中尉車長吳得瑋、下士射手陳秉逸、一兵裝填手張志偉、上士安全軍官陳世坤不幸殉職,僅駕駛一人逃生。事故原因正由軍方與屏東地檢署調查中。

6b0dfc0b-72dd-4732-ab83-f9d8066d3ca9.jpg

Should get court martial and demotion dishonorry discharged, 1206 to pay damages.

No merits. Cock up. No Fucking safety. Failed to comply w safety procedures. CB Lesbian 蔡英文 dummy!

PEE_APE_PEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was S1 brunch guy who frequently documented SAF DB cases do fucking reports. Many were drivers of vehicles, involved in accidents. Injured MC also go inside DB.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was S1 brunch guy who frequently documented SAF DB cases do fucking reports. Many were drivers of vehicles, involved in accidents. Injured MC also go inside DB.

S1 got do this kind of report meh? usually S3 office do it. I have done enough of these cases, and even represented accused men while S3.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a classmate died when the 3-tonner he was seated at back over turned after falling into a drain along side of road. He was going back to camp after career-talk event, just before ROD (term used in 80's, believe now is called 'MR'?).

All he got was a military funeral and his family got the state flag. Don't think he was promoted posthumous. Not sure if they got any monetary compensation either.

PEE_APE_PEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
S1 got do this kind of report meh? usually S3 office do it. I have done enough of these cases, and even represented accused men while S3.

S1 Brunch reports to CPC about court martials, detention etc, Go DB extends the NSF ROD. DB 40 days extends ROD 40 days. Salaries, etc rank pay affected by Demotion, SGT be CPL, CPL became PTE, in those days, when you got charged JDO not so Tua Kee, SDO Tua Kee!

:biggrin:

The AWOL Deserter Kings will extend ROD long time again and again.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I had a classmate died when the 3-tonner he was seated at back over turned after falling into a drain along side of road. He was going back to camp after career-talk event, just before ROD (term used in 80's, believe now is called 'MR'?).

All he got was a military funeral and his family got the state flag. Don't think he was promoted posthumous. Not sure if they got any monetary compensation either.

If he bought the NTUC life insurance offered to all incoming intakes for NS, then he would have some money. But SAF only gave money on a case by case basis.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Either my Chinese is way off, but as I understand this article, it says 4 soldiers died in the tank and one survived. is that correct? How is that possible when a CM-11 has a 4 man crew?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either my Chinese is way off, but as I understand this article, it says 4 soldiers died in the tank and one survived. is that correct? How is that possible when a CM-11 has a 4 man crew?

They removed ammo and squeeze in one extra Exercise Controller Officer, who died.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They removed ammo and squeeze in one extra Exercise Controller Officer, who died.
Really? That is hard to do. I think they all died not from the impact but by drowning in the river. Hope it was quick and painless.