• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Smart SPG Dating Angmo to Migrate Off Sinkieland

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOCAL GIRL SHARES WHY SHE WILL ONLY DATE ANG MOH MEN

A local girl wrote on a dating app her reasons for not wanting to date Singaporean guys and why she choose to date white caucasian men instead. The girl Priscilla felt that she could not live up to the expectations of local guys and hope a white caucasian man would ride in to rescue her from this plight. She says she is looking for a long term relationship and hopes to settle in a foreign land.

"Let's just put it this way... Had enough of local guys, because I don't look as hot as those K girls in Thai disco or in those KPOP girl band so as to fit into their expectation for girls.

Decided to date white guys, in hopes one day asked me to marry him and settle down in his homeland.

I'm just being sour... This remains as an open discussion.."

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmos divorce rates and Remarries also very high. Being alone again in foreign lands can also drive you crazy easily.

I would say Good luck and all the best.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmos divorce rates and Remarries also very high. Being alone again in foreign lands can also drive you crazy easily.

I would say Good luck and all the best.

Does it matter if divorce or not? At least she can get Angmo passport.

Many pinoy and Thai ladies also do that. Marry Lao Angmo migrate, later divorce after getting passport/PR.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the girls are aware of the divorce rates. They just want to migrate by hook or by crook. Look at the Gay Singaporean who successfully used Sec 377a to convince the UK judge to give him political asylum early this year.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo will make her sign a pre-nuptial agreement before marriage that she will get nothing upon divorce.

In event of divorce, which is very high chance after get legal and free piaks on-demand, spg can be whore in a foreign land thereafter. No WC to protect her there.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want the PR and the citizenship not exactly the love or the money. They are not following a beggar back.

Angmo will make her sign a pre-nuptial agreement before marriage that she will get nothing upon divorce.

In event of divorce, which is very high chance after get legal and free piaks on-demand, spg can be whore in a foreign land thereafter. No WC to protect her there.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very headache,40 percent of sinkie male 21 to 40 are single,39 year old sinkie bachelorette say she cannot find the perfect guy after 40 blind dates.young sinkie girl say she wants ang moh to sweep her off her feet and carry her back to his hometown.I think we should all become mtgow monk like tonychat better.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Usually the angmos that date ugly sinkie girls like that are the losers of their countries. They cannot make it there and have to come and look for work here. They are usually older too and have been divorced or have a lot of baggage with them. In their own countries, women would not look twice at them. If sinkie girls like these sort of losers, good for them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A local girl wrote on a dating app her reasons for not wanting to date Singaporean guys and why she choose to date white caucasian men instead. The girl Priscilla felt that she could not live up to the expectations of local guys and hope a white caucasian man would ride in to rescue her from this plight. She says she is looking for a long term relationship and hopes to settle in a foreign land.

"Let's just put it this way... Had enough of local guys, because I don't look as hot as those K girls in Thai disco or in those KPOP girl band so as to fit into their expectation for girls.

Decided to date white guys, in hopes one day asked me to marry him and settle down in his homeland.

I'm just being sour... This remains as an open discussion.."

A picture is worth a thousand words....!!!....show us the picture, & let's decide! ha ha ha ha

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

A local girl wrote on a dating app her reasons for not wanting to date Singaporean guys and why she choose to date white caucasian men instead....

Decided to date white guys, in hopes one day asked me to marry him and settle down in his homeland."

Tell me guys, how smart can this SPG be if her ultimate goal is to settle in an ang mo country by first marrying an ang mo in Sinkieland?

Why can't she just work in an ang mo country of her choice where there are millions of single male ang mohs? She'll have plenty of choice in picking her potential life partner.

What she's doing now is so incredibly stoopig. My daughter doesn't believe the post is real. It could've been posted by some prankster.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Check this out... All women need men for their survival.. At least they act this way..

My question is if you want to survival well in life, why bother a man, go live your own life.

Female just cannot leave the men alone.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually the angmos that date ugly sinkie girls like that are the losers of their countries. They cannot make it there and have to come and look for work here. They are usually older too and have been divorced or have a lot of baggage with them. In their own countries, women would not look twice at them. If sinkie girls like these sort of losers, good for them.

like this couple. the chap works as a jaga like me to make ends meet.

image.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A local girl wrote on a dating app her reasons for not wanting to date Singaporean guys and why she choose to date white caucasian men instead. .."

This is the same reason that many Thai females target farang/angmo men. They see it as a ticket out of poverty. This Spore girls must know that she is in the same boat.

Sporeans females might be financially better off & better educated, but how long would their $$$ last once they get older & loose their job:confused: There are no safety nets in Spore unless of course you are in the PAP:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the same reason that many Thai females target farang/angmo men. They see it as a ticket out of poverty. This Spore girls must know that she is in the same boat.

Sporeans females might be financially better off & better educated, but how long would their $$$ last once they get older & loose their job:confused: There are no safety nets in Spore unless of course you are in the PAP:rolleyes:

sorry bro, it should be LOSE.

Loose refer to your asshole after being rammed hard by a banggala.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry bro, it should be LOSE.

Loose refer to your asshole after being rammed hard by a banggala.

The older I get the more attrocious my grammer & spelling gets.

Maybe it's because I'm exposed to plenty of bad english in Spore e.g. local media

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
With no money, no resources, no Women's Charter protection , Singapore ladies are sheeps to be slaughtered.

Ang no love sex a lot. Hope she turn into a sex loving women. I mean sexpertw

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is correct to look for Ang mors as they r quite easy catch as fuglies they also want. However tat is only of she is in ang mor land. Over here the fugly ang mors r hot targets for the spgs. She cant even compete with local gals for local guys and she can compete with spgs in Singkieland? She is obviously on drugs with such warp logic.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is correct to look for Ang mors as they r quite easy catch as fuglies they also want. However tat is only of she is in ang mor land. Over here the fugly ang mors r hot targets for the spgs. She cant even compete with local gals for local guys and she can compete with spgs in Singkieland? She is obviously on drugs with such warp logic.

Don't you know Angmo got weird taste? Seriously.

I live in Angmoland before. Even the young good looking chap is with some maid look type of Asian woman.

If you go ulu areas for example in US Midwest it is even worst. Any fugly not fat Asian women go there become prize catch for Angmo men as the Angmo ladies are mostly fatty bom Bom.