• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why people always say China population alot when India population is also 1.3b?

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, the population growth rate is more than two times that of China (1.2% vs 0.46%) . And if you add up countries like Pakistan (about 190m) and Bangladesh (about 160m), Chinese population is not the highest because HK, Taiwan , etc all not big populations.

"The current population of China is 1,382,755,039 as of Tuesday, July 26, 2016, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
China population is equivalent to 18.72% of the total world population.
China ranks number 1 in the list of countries by population."

"The current population of India is 1,327,823,291 as of Tuesday, July 26, 2016, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
India population is equivalent to 17.84% of the total world population.
India ranks number 2 in the list of countries by population."

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-country/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you bother to ask ? In case you don't know lots of ppl are biased towards China and Chinese people by extension. Lots of Chinese dogs around. Instead of always going after mudland Chinese just take of the double standards here where nigger Sam who calls others racist is a racist himself to Chinese but somehow considers it ok

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from population growth trends by nationality, shitskins will dominate the planet and these include niggers, arabs, malays, pinoys, banglas, pakis, mexicans, hispanics, and the largest group of them all - ah nehs. the world 69 years from now will be a very darkish place.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you bother to ask ? In case you don't know lots of ppl are biased towards China and Chinese people by extension. Lots of Chinese dogs around. Instead of always going after mudland Chinese just take of the double standards here where nigger Sam who calls others racist is a racist himself to Chinese but somehow considers it ok

I feel sad when I read news of the PRC woman being killed by tiger and people say it's OK as still got 1 billion PRCs around. Want to highlight to these people to next time say the same for Indians. For me at least I am fair to highlight both MALAYSIAN CHINESE and INDIANS harming me. But of course I highlighted my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours more as they did the most harm to me. Leongsam is damned racist and Pakistan standard forum admin with double standards in killing and allow Osama bin laden like terrorists to roam free.

Last edited:

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
from population growth trends by nationality, shitskins will dominate the planet and these include niggers, arabs, malays, pinoys, banglas, pakis, mexicans, hispanics, and the largest group of them all - ah nehs. the world 69 years from now will be a very darkish place.

Good to highlight this fact to all so that people don't only think of PRC occupying space and tourist spots in the world when it's not really true. Like in Switzerland, I hardly saw PRC tourists but many many many Indian tourists. In Japan too I saw many pinoy tourists in Osaka and Kyoto.

I think Malay population in the world is not that much. Only Indonesia 260m and Malaysia less than 30m after less Chinese and Indian.

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody remembers 2nd place, mate. Most will remember michael phelps who came in gold in the olympics. Noone gives a fuck about 2nd and 3rd place, much less their names..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to highlight this fact to all so that people don't only think of PRC occupying space and tourist spots in the world when it's not really true. Like in Switzerland, I hardly saw PRC tourists but many many many Indian tourists. In Japan too I saw many pinoy tourists in Osaka and Kyoto.

I think Malay population in the world is not that much. Only Indonesia 260m and Malaysia less than 30m after less Chinese and Indian.

Mudlays not that many the problem is that some ppl consider indons as malays and in a way well yeah they can be called that and in another way they can also not be considered malay.

It's quite confusing actually to define what are malays. Like for example the group of islands in this region is called the MALAY archipelago. Indonesian is so similar to malay but isn't called malay. There are different groups of "malays" like javanese, boyanese etc but then again i doubt javanese are considered malay as in a person can be called javanese on his ic and not malay. Some pinoys also call themselves malay well if that's the case why are they called pinoys?

This just goes to show that Malay isn't just a word to define an ethnic group but rather it's quite a broad definition that probably includes geographical areas.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlays not that many the problem is that some ppl consider indons as malays and in a way well yeah they can be called that and in another way they can also not be considered malay.

It's quite confusing actually to define what are malays. Like for example the group of islands in this region is called the MALAY archipelago. Indonesian is so similar to malay but isn't called malay. There are different groups of "malays" like javanese, boyanese etc but then again i doubt javanese are considered malay as in a person can be called javanese on his ic and not malay. Some pinoys also call themselves malay well if that's the case why are they called pinoys?

This just goes to show that Malay isn't just a word to define an ethnic group but rather it's quite a broad definition that probably includes geographical areas.

Interesting to know Indonesia is not Malay. If so then the Malay number is insignificant in world population. So people should be more concerned of large population like Indians. Like you said lots of people are biased to China, it won't be surprising if there are really people trying all means to pull China down like asking people to boycott China products to benefit themselves as number two or number three big countries I.e India and USA.

Last edited:

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody remembers 2nd place, mate. Most will remember michael phelps who came in gold in the olympics. Noone gives a fuck about 2nd and 3rd place, much less their names..

Yes that's true. I also just realised recently India, Pakistan and Bangladesh got so big population . Everybody just focused on China big population when in reality Indians can easily swarm a place like what happened in Spore East coast condos and what I saw in Switzerland trains and tourist spots.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sad when I read news of the PRC woman being killed by tiger and people say it's OK as still got 1 billion PRCs around. Want to highlight to these people to next time say the same for Indians. For me at least I am fair to highlight both MALAYSIAN CHINESE and INDIANS harming me. But of course I highlighted my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours more as they did the most harm to me. Leongsam is damned racist and Pakistan standard forum admin with double standards in killing and allow Osama bin laden like terrorists to roam free.

Up up next time be fair and say same thing for India too.