• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Black man slaps a chink for calling him a 'Black devil' on subway

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
The consequences of being racist. I think that guy deserve a slap of disrespecting others although we do not know what happened before it.

Too many clips of Chinese men being badly bashed up by other races. Remember the Chinese guy who racially taunted an Indian guy in MacDonalds n got beaten to a pulp. A Chinese man taunting an Angmo in HK who got collar grabbed by him offered no resistance. Chinese guy bashed up by Korean guy in China in the the presence of onlookers who are only interested to watch. Bus incident of a Chinese guy kicked n bashed by a Malay guy...n many many more.

Surprisingly n rather strangely....clips of two or more Chinese quarrelling and fighting will certainly see them bashing up one another. Someone said the Chinese are bravest when bashing their own kind but largely cowed when pit on men of other races. Quite strange.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
The consequences of being racist. I think that guy deserve a slap of disrespecting others although we do not know what happened before it.

Too many clips of Chinese men being badly bashed up by other races. Remember the Chinese guy who racially taunted an Indian guy in MacDonalds n got beaten to a pulp. A Chinese man taunting an Angmo in HK who got collar grabbed by him offered no resistance. Chinese guy bashed up by Korean guy in China in the the presence of onlookers who are only interested to watch. Bus incident of a Chinese guy kicked n bashed by a Malay guy...n many many more.

Surprisingly n rather strangely....clips of two or more Chinese quarrelling and fighting will certainly see them bashing up one another. Someone said the Chinese are bravest when bashing their own kind but largely cowed when pit on men of other races. Quite strange.

thats becos chinese cant fight! :biggrin: ....with the exception of bruce lee, jacky chan, donnie yen....oh sorry, but thats only in the movies :biggrin: ...anyway lets wait to hear chigger Jah and Chinese Dog's views on this matter which is very close to their hearts :biggrin:

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats becos chinese cant fight :biggrin: ....with the exception of bruce lee, jacky chan, donnie yen....oh sorry, but thats only in the movies...anyway lets wait to hear chigger Jah and Chinese Dog's views on this matter which is very close to their hearts :biggrin:

who said chinks can't fight ?
how about these deadly art ?
18 palms of the descending dragon
打狗棒

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
who said chinks can't fight ?
how about these deadly art ?
18 palms of the descending dragon
打狗棒

we chinks can only fight under certain conditions......high on top of a mountain surrounded with clouds, preferably wide open space to perform somersaults and other high flying acts.......surrounded by multiple villains all moving in well synchronised motion in circles......so as to enable 1 stroke kill 100

but fighting on the roadside and claustophobic spots like subways does not fulfil such conditions :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking chink deserves it. Serves him jolly well right.

This is normal, when I was young, we will be calling these people, hak kwei ( anything black), Mah Lai kwei, kek leng kwei, fan kwei, chao hair, babu sing or babu chope.....& get called back , cina babi!....it is part of the growing up.

Why the rest of communists not helping their own comrades?...they should have whacked the "hak kwei" back!....:rolleyes:

Amazon

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is normal, when I was young, we will be calling these people, hak kwei ( anything black), Mah Lai kwei, kek leng kwei, fan kwei, chao hair, babu sing or babu chope.....& get called back , cina babi!....it is part of the growing up.

Why the rest of communists not helping their own comrades?...they should have whacked the "hak kwei" back!....:rolleyes:

Because the communists also know, needed to action, must get paid first, no money no talk.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya exactly but u can imagine if it were the opposite case, if a black brotha got whacked by a white or yellow dude, a whole buncha black brothas will go ape over it.....on the other hand, chinks immediate reaction is to start recording on hp :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats becos chinese cant fight! :biggrin: ....with the exception of bruce lee, jacky chan, donnie yen....oh sorry, but thats only in the movies :biggrin: ...anyway lets wait to hear chigger Jah and Chinese Dog's views on this matter which is very close to their hearts :biggrin:

Oh look the clone comes in again afraid to reveal it's true nick. Other than banning ppl unfairly it also creates new nicks so as to give itself a new persona you know to hide behind a new persona cos it's afraid to use it's real persona.

Still butt hurt over the fact that bruce lee is respected world wide and that isn't my opinion nigger. Say bruce lee in a deep hick ang moh town and they will know who he is. Do the same in india/eastern europe/middle east and they will know who bruce lee is. He's that famous and beloved because he was/is the greatest you don't become like that by being a hack. Too bad for you nigger it hurts but it's the truth you can deny it by being a bigger Chinese dog and sucking the dicks of your non Chinese masters.

As for my opinion on the slapping incident. The China guy shouldn't have said it but then again it's in China he should have defended himself against that african guy. Remember nowadays it really isn't one's actions but how aggressive one is that makes him in the right or wrong but i need to add in one more factor is that all because he cowered like that doesn't mean all Chinese will act like that. Lots of Chinese dogs like to assume that because they will act exactly the same way and drag all Chinese down with them including the nick "chigger".

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh look the clone comes in again afraid to reveal it's true nick. Other than banning ppl unfairly it also creates new nicks so as to give itself a new persona you know to hide behind a new persona cos it's afraid to use it's real persona.

Still butt hurt over the fact that bruce lee is respected world wide and that isn't my opinion nigger. Say bruce lee in a deep hick ang moh town and they will know who he is. Do the same in india/eastern europe/middle east and they will know who bruce lee is. He's that famous and beloved because he was/is the greatest you don't become like that by being a hack. Too bad for you nigger it hurts but it's the truth you can deny it by being a bigger Chinese dog and sucking the dicks of your non Chinese masters.

As for my opinion on the slapping incident. The China guy shouldn't have said it but then again it's in China he should have defended himself against that african guy. Remember nowadays it really isn't one's actions but how aggressive one is that makes him in the right or wrong but i need to add in one more factor is that all because he cowered like that doesn't mean all Chinese will act like that. Lots of Chinese dogs like to assume that because they will act exactly the same way and drag all Chinese down with them including the nick "chigger".

hahahahahahahha....dumbfuck nigger cunt, you are so fucking stupid, your stupidity is unbelievable. this is online and there are no real identities you dumbfuck!....you want to prove you got big fucking balls rite? why dont you post your real name and ic number in here, along with a picture of your retarded face, u stupid fucking piece of shit, lol

u know butt hurt becos your butt hurts all the time becos u got fucked in the arse by niggers all the time rite? ya rite, bruce lee the faker is respected only by dumbfucks like you and there are plenty in this world no doubt, who also believes in aliens and ufos just becos whackos wrote they are real. u are such a dumbfuck u cant tell whats fake and whats real, u must be a born retard from day 1

dont talk shit lah, chigger...got nothing to say rite? only know how to talk shit. your butt feeling sore becos this incident must have brought back bad memories for u of how u got buttfucked by niggers and u have been living with a sore butt your whole fuckup life, and thats why you hate niggers so much rite? lol

dumbfuck chigger Jah, you are such a dumb cunt u should just stay banned, lol, instead of coming out and displaying your full retard again and again for all to see

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahahahahha....dumbfuck nigger cunt, you are so fucking stupid, your stupidity is unbelievable. this is online and there are no real identities you dumbfuck!....you want to prove you got big fucking balls rite? why dont you post your real name and ic number in here, along with a picture of your retarded face, u stupid fucking piece of shit, lol

you butt hurt got fucked in the arse by niggers all the time rite? ya rite, bruce lee the faker is respected by dumbfucks like you and there are plenty in this world no doubt, who also believes in aliens and ufos just becos whackos like you wrote they are real. u are such a dumbfuck u cant tell whats fake and whats real, u must be a born retard from day 1

dont talk shit lah, chigger...got nothing to say rite? only know how to talk shit. your butt damn sore becos this incident must have brought back bad memories for u of how u got buttfucked by niggers and u have been living with this your whole fuckup life feeling bore sore rite? lol

dumbfuck chigger Jah, you are such a dumb cunt u should just stay banned, lol, instead of coming out and displaying your full retard again and again for all to see

Actually why did you need to create this nick and not use your other clone trump? See that's how worthless and cowardly you are that you go to the trouble to create a new nick wait for it to pass moderation before you use it just to challenge me.

Unfortuntaely for you nigger Bruce lee is beloved and well respect the world over and your opinion against that won't make a dent. Too bad for you now create a new nick to support you.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck u dont talk cock, tell the truth, exactly how many times have you been slapped like this your whole pussy life? and that was wat caused you to become mentally retarded and brain dead and believe all movie characters are real rite? LOL

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually why did you need to create this nick and not use your other clone trump? See that's how worthless and cowardly you are that you go to the trouble to create a new nick wait for it to pass moderation before you use it just to challenge me.

Unfortuntaely for you nigger Bruce lee is beloved and well respect the world over and your opinion against that won't make a dent. Too bad for you now create a new nick to support you.

u lying piece of shit, trump is your clone! LOL