• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
katong Lau Kway bu... Pok Pok ke . Pok ke Pok ke ...

Today stand street no business? go Desker Road, you might get lucky!

Lai Lai Lai Stompiss aka Alamaking want to be famous burger King liar coward who run off after caught by Burger king. Now lying shamelessly again. If can catch these MALAYSIAN liars I can prove all are fucking lies Ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
katong Lau Kway bu... Pok Pok ke . Pok ke Pok ke ...

Today stand street no business? go Desker Road, you might get lucky!

Why MALAYSIANS can be so shameless to spread lies of me and come in to disrupt all my threads? Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why MALAYSIANS can be so shameless to spread lies of me and come in to disrupt all my threads? Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN

Where are you MALAYSIAN bullies? Think I scared my threads disrupted? The more you disrupt the more proof you are devils in disguise. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah lawless MALAYSIAN build illegal extension like as if their entitlement. No wonder think nothing of illegal entry to other people's house to sift through other people's possessions and take photos. Now kena Shame shame shame by the Japanese ! Very good!

"There has also been a backlash from some Japanese residents, who called Mr Keow thoughtless and irresponsible for going into private properties in the zones and sifting through other people's possessions.

Expatriate and Fukushima resident Xan Wetherall was one of the detractors. He called for people not to spread Mr Keow's work.

"Not only is what he did illegal, but beyond disrespectful to victims of the disaster who had no choice but to leave their homes"

MALAYSIAN photographer shame shame shame

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian photographer lied about Fukushima aftermath shots, say critics
by Asian Correspondent Staff | 20th July 2016 | @ascorrespondent

Pic: Keow Wee Loong / Facebook

SOCIAL BUZZ
AFTER becoming an instant online sensation for a series of photographs showing the aftermath of the Fukushima nuclear disaster recently, several quarters have begun questioning the veracity of Keow Wee Loong’s claims that he entered the exclusion zones in Japan.

Polish photographer and filmmaker, Arkadiusz Podniesiński, was one of the individuals who alleged that Loong fabricated the story detailing how he traveled around off-limits areas in Fukushima illegally to capture the photographs, which were republished in big media outlets such as Times and CNN, and hundreds of others.

Podniesiński – who boasts experience in documenting the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone in Ukraine and Fukushima since the earthquake and tsunami – said Loong’s trip into the “red zones” were untrue and were taken “in areas that everyone can access”.

Pic: Keow Wee Loong / Facebook

“I have visited Fukushima many times to document the destruction caused by the disaster at the nuclear power plant, and so I did not have any major problems identifying the sites where Keow Wee Loong took his photographs,” he said on his website.

“It quickly turned out that all of the photos he took were not taken in the red no-go zones as he claimed, but only in the open green zone (sometimes orange).”

He added all of the places shown in Loong’s photographs were open and accessible to all.

In the blog post, Podniesiński also posted a detailed map of where Loong had allegedly taken the shots:

Polish photographer and filmmaker, Arkadiusz Podniesiński shows where Loong had allegedly taken the photographs, which he says were not restricted zones.

Podniesiński said some of Loong’s photograph’s were taken along the the streets of Namie and Tomioka, which are full of cars and people.

He said in Namie, there is a working police station, a petrol station and the first shops have been opened, adding that radiation levels in the center of Namie is approximately 0.1 uSv/h, and is therefore normal.

SEE ALSO: Malaysian photographer sneaks into Fukushima exclusion zone, capturing eerie scenes

“It does not differ from most other cities in Japan and around the world. One doesn’t need a gas mask there, much less a full-face one,” he said.

Another anonymous netizen wrote an open letter to Loong, accusing the latter of engaging in a mere publicity stunt through a false depiction of the current situation in the disaster zone.

“Mr. Loong, I have to ask: Are you sure this wasn’t just some publicity stunt, a last-ditch effort to get your 10 seconds of Internet fame? Because from where I’m standing, that’s exactly what it was: A cheap, disrespectful publicity stunt that oozes desperation in both its vision and execution,” read the open letter published in a blog entitled “Desu Awaits Us All: From Japan, With Love”.

Loong defended his account of the visit to the exclusion zone, providing his Global Positioning System (GPS) positions and comparing them to maps of the zone from Greenpeace and Huffington.jp.

Loong said Podniesiński had contacted him to exchange information but did not expect that a fellow photographer would write a damaging post about him which only highlighted the town of Namie.

Loong provided a comparison of his GPS location and the map Podniesiński highlighted in the following:

Keow Wee Loong shares his GPS mark which were taken in the red zone.

“Is (sic) nice that arkadiusz map turn the red zone into a blank white spot,” Loong said in a facebook posting.

On claims that he was merely seeking publicity, Lonog said photographers would not ‘survive’ without promoting their work.

“There will be no photo on the news paper or online portal you are reading now,” he wrote. “That’s the harsh reality of being a photographer when everyone want free photo in exchange with publicity. Ask any photographer if they feel proud of their photo being publish (sic).”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysian photographer lied about Fukushima aftermath shots, say critics by Asian

My first thread kena disrupted by bastards. Create new thread lor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Malaysian photographer lied about Fukushima aftermath shots, say critics by Asian

the polish pontang is just jealous of him. there's no need to go into the red zone to take some pics that others generally don't, but this jiuhukia managed to sneak in, although the gas mask was useless and just a gimmicky prop. but the pics provide an insight and reminder for those who have forgotten about the stupidity of mankind, especially the myth of jap nuclear engineering. abandoned pachinko parlor.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

the polish pontang is just jealous of him. there's no need to go into the red zone to take some pics that others generally don't, but this jiuhukia managed to sneak in, although the gas mask was useless and just a gimmicky prop. but the pics provide an insight and reminder for those who have forgotten about the stupidity of mankind, especially the myth of jap nuclear engineering. abandoned pachinko parlor.

View attachment 27625

Whatever zone he was in, he shouldn't sneak in to sift through other people's properties as if his entitlement. No matter how good the photos, definitely a sneaky character. I rather trust the polish one anytime compared to him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS, you might want to read the Malaysian photographers response. He countered every point that the Polish has made in a very objective manner. His map is in line with other maps but the Map by the polish guy seems to be doctored. It is also interesting that the Polish first contacted the Malaysian for his photo GPS points before writing his view. It seems like he used the given data points to doctor the map.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard Admin who moved my thread to trivia without any valid reason take note. This title of thread is as per the news article . Not I criticise the photographer lying but other people criticise the photographer lying. Move it back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS, you might want to read the Malaysian photographers response. He countered every point that the Polish has made in a very objective manner. His map is in line with other maps but the Map by the polish guy seems to be doctored. It is also interesting that the Polish first contacted the Malaysian for his photo GPS points before writing his view. It seems like he used the given data points to doctor the map.

Please note I didn't say he is lying. That's what the critics said according to the news. I only focus on his illegal entry to people's house and sifting through people's properties and take photos as if hid entitlement. That's sneaky isn't it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really Pakistan standard admin. Unreasonable beyond words. MALAYSIAN kena called liar by others you also want to hide the truth for them.

Malaysian photographer lied about Fukushima aftermath shots, say critics
by Asian Correspondent Staff | 20th July 2016 | @ascorrespondent

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOO BOO BOO Pakistan Admin!

Good job Pakistan Admin! Move my thread without punishing the terrorist Stompiss who is again dropping shit this morning. Leongsam don't complain people shit in your forum because you allow terrorist to rein free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is this thread in trivia? Becos Pakistan standard Admin is playing dirty to put this thread in admin for no reason while allow terrorist Stompiss to roam free and he just shit again in my another thread. Pakistan standard admin punish the victim and not the bully. Shame shame shame!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Move my thread back. No valid reason to move my thread to trivia. Dirty admin that is cahoot with terrorist. Shame shame shame!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair point.

Please note I didn't say he is lying. That's what the critics said according to the news. I only focus on his illegal entry to people's house and sifting through people's properties and take photos as if hid entitlement. That's sneaky isn't it?