• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New Standup Comic Shan- We will learn from other country's terror attacks! LOL. HAHA

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: New Standup Comic Shan- We will learn from other country's terror attacks! LOL. H

omfg,are these sinkie nerds part of the terrorist response team?iv seen cosplayers and airsoft gun teams in america that look more tough.

also is it a wise tactic to always have one or two abangs as part of the patrol team?i mean their faith might prevent them from shooting another muslim.

i mean when the time comes,u have to make a decision between shooting one of ur brothers or greasy fingered pork char siew breathed smelly chink chomping on a braised pork bun.

Look at the Munich Police and tactical units response and look at these idiots. when terror attack underway, they will change out of their baseball caps to their helmets and put on their gloves? No time, ok. Every law enforcement officer rush to seal off the building. The amount of gears these idiots are carrying restricts their mobility and takes them forever to response.
Compare with Munich police and the level of gear they have.

attachment.php

attachment.php

[
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3682C5E500000578-3703705-Police_officers_respond_to_a_shooting_at_the_Olympia_Einkaufzent-a-28_1.jpg
    3682C5E500000578-3703705-Police_officers_respond_to_a_shooting_at_the_Olympia_Einkaufzent-a-28_1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 410
  • gettyimages-578963076.jpg
    gettyimages-578963076.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 422
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 411

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: New Standup Comic Shan- We will learn from other country's terror attacks! LOL. H

If speckies are barred there's nobody left.

Sinkies are short sighted and the malady is not restricted to eyesight.

Ever heard of laser eye surgery or not? Lasik? U want to apply, get your eyes done, or forget about it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

the retarded thing about that picture is they have their helmets hanging on the side of their belts while they are wearing caps.

i suppose the helmet is for later when they are doing the YMCA dance at the gay strip bar at changni with ellen degeneres while she fondles their abs and packages while she pretends shes not a lesbian.

I can just picture them fumbling to put on their helmets and in the midst of all that, a terrorist rolls a grenade into the bunch of them. Leave the fucking helmets behind or wear them all the time.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No matter how garang these morons look, it means nothing if they are led by a scholar officer biding his time waiting for a political or GLC appt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sigh, I know the officer. He was a scholar on SAF fast track. In his defence, he would have had to shoot them to prevent them from entering. Also, DOs in those days do not have side arm or draw their own weapons. He could have taken a guard's rifle and pointed it at the gangster's head and squeeze the trigger. But that is also endof his career, really no win situation for him.

he should have fallen in all guards at the gate, ordered them to stand to, grabbed a soldier's rifle, turned off safety, shot one round in the air to warn the thugs, and point the rifle at the leader anyway. because the thugs could have seized a bunch of soldiers' loaded weapons and wreak more havoc inside and outside the camp. the implications and outcomes were immense and numerous - worst would be when they were to hold all in the camp hostage, shoot and kill one by one. and to add insult to injury the poodles had to show up to rescue or retrieve an entire platoon of (dead) armed soldiers. as a d.o. he owed it to those men under him. luckily the thugs didn't execute the worst case scenario.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

My opinion defer from all above on our heavily-armed guard's uselessness.

Just look at that picture in post #1.

Any terrorist who saw these soldiers will laugh until stomach cramp and rolling on the ground rendering these terrorist harmless. So easy to handcuff them without a shot being fired.

I should know as my stomach ach from laughing too.

Now, who say they are not effective?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most country's elite anti terror units do not take speckies at all. These 2 buggers are already not qualified to apply. But in sinkieland, the standard is so low.

10 bucks that those chaps are conscripted.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

he should have fallen in all guards at the gate, ordered them to stand to, grabbed a soldier's rifle, turned off safety, shot one round in the air to warn the thugs, and point the rifle at the leader anyway. because the thugs could have seized a bunch of soldiers' loaded weapons and wreak more havoc inside and outside the camp. the implications and outcomes were immense and numerous - worst would be when they were to hold all in the camp hostage, shoot and kill one by one. and to add insult to injury the poodles had to show up to rescue or retrieve an entire platoon of (dead) armed soldiers. as a d.o. he owed it to those men under him. luckily the thugs didn't execute the worst case scenario.

He was as I said, a scholar officer. As you know, in the SAF, they are king shit. But when faced with a real bad ass pai kia, he got intimidated and balls dropped. He does not have the "garang" attitude. If it was a sign on SGT or SSGT instead of this scholar officer, these gangster would not be walking away. They would have been shot and whacked. I think they threatened to wait for him when he leaves camp. If it was any comfort, he was ridiculed by many fellow officers and hanta kaki until his bond was over. But he was not court martial as far as i can remember. this incident over 30 years ago and my brain cells cannot remember that much already. The proper procedure is ask the guard to fire one shot in the air as warning to disperse. The better practice is to call the police and let them put siren on and come to the camp. These gangster will disperse the minute they hear the police. If I remember, this incident happened at night, if happened during the day, there would have been an RP at the gate and the gangster would not have been so easily let off.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The US would never have let a high priority terrorist target escape their most maximum security prison. How come we never learn from them? Shan forgot Mas Selamat escape, izzit?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

A few young chaps like those mata mata on patrols in an MRT station encountered a drunkard Japanese recently who slapped one of them and the Jap was not even whacked by the young mata mata in self defence to wake him up. Violence begets violence. Shan should advise these mata mata youngsters to go for the kill when assaulted.

How to expect these fresh faced mata kia to whack the hell out of hard core terrorists who are prepared to die to get the ticket to go to heaven to see their Allah?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The US would never have let a high priority terrorist target escape their most maximum security prison. How come we never learn from them? Shan forgot Mas Selamat escape, izzit?

Pappies often like to treat sinkies like kindergarten kids with their fairy tales. No doubt terrorism will spread to sinkieland when matland is now a target. Better for pappies to get tough on criminals first before talking about dealing with terrorists.

Mata mata now already kena whacked and abused in sinkie land like daily drinking kopi. Why aren't the laws toughened to make it at least three strokes of the cane for whacking or pushing mata mata? Like Donald Trump said, an attack on law enforcement is an attack on all citizens in America. How true.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ever heard of laser eye surgery or not? Lasik? U want to apply, get your eyes done, or forget about it.

Spf should sponsor their lasik before deploying them.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is very hard to take such security personnel seriously because once they lose their glasses they can't even see let alone shoot straight.

Their face look very serious even they are with specs. However that's provided everything is well.
If really terrorist come, they will become emergency run team ert.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

A few young chaps like those mata mata on patrols in an MRT station encountered a drunkard Japanese recently who slapped one of them and the Jap was not even whacked by the young mata mata in self defence to wake him up. Violence begets violence. Shan should advise these mata mata youngsters to go for the kill when assaulted.

How to expect these fresh faced mata kia to whack the hell out of hard core terrorists who are prepared to die to get the ticket to go to heaven to see their Allah?

Shan talk shit only. He does not know how weak the sinkie security forces are. The only tough hombres in sinkieland are the gurkhas. They were the ones that shot the subaru driver who tried to run the barricade at the shangri la security conference.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Their face look very serious even they are with specs. However that's provided everything is well.

With so much gear on them, I expect the police in the burning ambulance to run faster then these fellows.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

When faced with the real terrorists, these youngsters will drop balls and run to hide like those mata matas during the riots in Little India. They could not even handle one drunkard Japanese foreign shit.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shan talk shit only. He does not know how weak the sinkie security forces are. The only tough hombres in sinkieland are the gurkhas. They were the ones that shot the subaru driver who tried to run the barricade at the shangri la security conference.

Talking cock is favourite pastime of pappies, often telling fairy tales to lull sinkies into complacency about strong security measures in the country when not even one bullet was fired in the riots in Little India. If it had happened in USA, at least one ah neh rioter surely kena shot mati, if not injured.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

With so much gear on them, I expect the police in the burning ambulance to run faster then these fellows.

The gears are just like the decorations put up on Xmas tree, beautiful to look at but useless if these youngsters do not have the balls to shoot first and ask questions later.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They might even de gear to run faster becos terrorist are really much more scary than Indian rioters.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

They might even de gear to run faster becos terrorist are really much more scary than Indian rioters.

Looks like they are still using the 5 shot .38 Taurus pistol. i see the 2 clips of speed loaders on their belts. These guys never heard of high capacity handguns?