• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious This is honest reason why i think Sinkies will never have a political awakening and c

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
continue voting PAP for the foreseeable future.......it will take at least another 20 to 35 years for the pioneer generations,the baby boomer generations and the deadweight to die out before we may experience a political upheaval or shift in ideology,in the meantime i encourage all young sinkies and middle age sinkies to migrate asap and not waste their precious lives in this country,if u have any other reasons kindly share.....

Reason no 1.in US and Canada and Australia,garbage collectors make 30 to 40k a year,construction workers and house builders get paid average $14.55 an hour and $25 in New Zealand because they value their countrymen's labour and think these jobs are necessary for the continuation of society.good luck getting companies in Singapore to do that.in singapore these jobs are seen as punishment for sins u have commited in ur previous life,alot of old folks and aunties and uncles will tell u their MING ZHEN KOO,then queue up to buy 4d or toto to see if they can get lucky,or go burn kim zhua or pray at temple to see if their luck will change.......tell them its inequality and PAP policies that is causing them all their woes they will just stare blankly at u and think ur crazy and go burn more incense and kim zhua and pray more to their tua yah peh.

Reason no 2.SIgns of a daft sinkie is when they think bad luck will befall PAP or karma will get them in the end,when they can simply walk out their doors,make a political statement,start a political movement,raise or increase civic or political awareness,make a change in society,even a simple demonstration or riot will do.nooooooooooooooooooooo,they rather just sit on their ass and wait for the Heavens or Gods to do something or karma to strike PAP......well they can jolly well wait for another 10 or 50 years,cause God aint coming,u think God will answer the prayers of daft and stupid and balless people?

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is honest reason why i think Sinkies will never have a political awakening a

continue voting PAP for the foreseeable future.......it will take at least another 20 to 35 years for the pioneer generations,the baby boomer generations and the deadweight to die out before we may experience a political upheaval or shift in ideology,in the meantime i encourage all young sinkies and middle age sinkies to migrate asap and not waste their precious lives in this country,if u have any other reasons kindly share.....

Reason no 1.in US and Canada and Australia,garbage collectors make 30 to 40k a year,construction workers and house builders get paid average $14.55 an hour and $25 in New Zealand because they value their countrymen's labour and think these jobs are necessary for the continuation of society.good luck getting companies in Singapore to do that.in singapore these jobs are seen as punishment for sins u have commited in ur previous life,alot of old folks and aunties and uncles will tell u their MING ZHEN KOO,then queue up to buy 4d or toto to see if they can get lucky,or go burn kim zhua or pray at temple to see if their luck will change.......tell them its inequality and PAP policies that is causing them all their woes they will just stare blankly at u and think ur crazy and go burn more incense and kim zhua and pray more to their tua yah peh.

They already drank the kool-aid. They are not even slaves. Slaves have masters who look after them. The PAP will tell you "you are on your own , dude".
When LKY started out, he decided to provide, affordable housing, good healthcare and free education. The rest was up to you. This was a fair deal.
So now, is housing affordable, is heathcare affordable, and is education free (if you consider tuition is essential, then no) ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is honest reason why i think Sinkies will never have a political awakening a

Inviting foreign companies to Singapore for cheap labors does not reward the locals to build own economy.

when the locals worked for foreign companies now locals unavailable to take on constructions job which the Northern m&d says it was dirty, dangerous and difficult to do.

end up become slaves to foreign companies forever 3rd world country workers hiring 3rd world workers.

Reason no 2.SIgns of a daft sinkie is when they think bad luck will befall PAP or karma will get them in the end,when they can simply walk out their doors,make a political statement,start a political movement,raise or increase civic or political awareness,make a change in society,even a simple demonstration or riot will do.nooooooooooooooooooooo,they rather just sit on their ass and wait for the Heavens or Gods to do something or karma to strike PAP......well they can jolly well wait for another 10 or 50 years,cause God aint coming,u think God will answer the prayers of daft and stupid and balless people?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

scroobal, the PAP spammers where you are?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If everyone leaves singapore as you suggested, then that is exactly what the PAP wants. They know that these people who migrate to other countries are not likely to vote for them anyway. For everyone that leaves, they replace them with new shitizens from china, India, etc., knowing full well that these new shitiens will vote for them. Leaving singapore is just playing into the hands of the PAP.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Inviting foreign companies to Singapore for cheap labors does not reward the locals to build own economy.

when the locals worked for foreign companies now locals unavailable to take on constructions job which the Northern m&d says it was dirty, dangerous and difficult to do.

end up become slaves to foreign companies forever 3rd world country workers hiring 3rd world workers.

Its all becos of the damn evil British making the pure Chinks addicted to opium many years ago.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If everyone leaves singapore as you suggested, then that is exactly what the PAP wants. They know that these people who migrate to other countries are not likely to vote for them anyway. For everyone that leaves, they replace them with new shitizens from china, India, etc., knowing full well that these new shitiens will vote for them. Leaving singapore is just playing into the hands of the PAP.

Cannot live and also cannot stay. Life is really hard and eventually die .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

honestly i think singapore is fucked,its like a video game that got a shitty expansion or major patch that completes screws everything up or lead it down the path of oblivion,u either live with it and continue playing or u simply quit and look for something more worthwhile.theres no way u can rollback the major updates,theres no way u can go back to the vanilla classic version of the game,its sampan version 3.0 now u gotta live with it.the only thing that can make singapore worthwhile to live in is if i become a multi multi millionaire and live in one of those D11 or D12 condos and drive a bentley and 3 meals a day at restaurant all that crap etc etc,but frankly i rather be broke and carefree in australia than a millionaire in SG,i think i know where ill be much happier in the long run.

Last edited:

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody who think politicians can save you must be living in a bubble.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

honestly i think singapore is fucked,its like a video game that got a shitty expansion or major patch that completes screws everything up or lead it down the path of oblivion,u either live with it and continue playing or u simply quit and look for something more worthwhile.theres no way u can rollback the major updates,theres no way u can go back to the vanilla classic version of the game,its sampan version 3.0 now u gotta live with it.the only thing that can make singapore worthwhile to live in is if i become a multi multi millionaire and live in one of those D11 or D12 condos and drive a bentley and 3 meals a day at restaurant all that crap etc etc,but frankly i rather be broke and carefree in australia than a millionaire in SG,i think i know where ill be much happier in the long run.

"but frankly i rather be broke and carefree in australia than a millionaire in SG,i think i know where ill be much happier in the long run."

No truer words. People do not realize how all the stuff we own in SG enslaves us to THEM. You might have alot now, but cross THEM and there it all goes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

In many ways, you are right. Singapore is like a video game. But within all video games, there are a set of rules. U are good at the rules, and you will win or go to a high level. Singaporeans are too stupid to play the rules. Partly because the govt does not tell them what the rules are and also partly because they do not know they are in a game. Every FT that comes here instinctively knos how to play the game, and becomes good at gaming the system. How is that? Why is that? Look around you. FTs less qualified, some with fake degrees and what not are making a good living in singapore, better then many singaporeans. How do they do it? If they can do it, why can't singaporeans?

Many singaporeans don't understand that they live in a high cost environment, even though they may earn a decent wage. An FT earns a singapore wage but the family is in china or india or some other low wage environment. That is why he can support his family even on $2000 a month. What then is the solution for sinkies? I have always told my friends if you have a problem getting by in singapore, you should have moved to JB. 200,000 malaysians or more commute every day from JB to work or study in singapore. Why can't sinkies do the same?

Its getting harder and harder now. Used to be u can buy a landed freehold property in JB for RM$500,000. Less then SGD$175,000. Now, u need RM$1 million. Nothing wrong in living there, renting out your HDB flat in singapore. Lower costs in JB, u can send you kids to school in singapore. Tuition is cheap, food, maids, cars, etc. If you can get yourself into this kind of a low cost environment, then u have automatically stopped playing half the game. There are other ways to do this, but this is just one way.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

"but frankly i rather be broke and carefree in australia than a millionaire in SG,i think i know where ill be much happier in the long run."

No truer words. People do not realize how all the stuff we own in SG enslaves us to THEM. You might have alot now, but cross THEM and there it all goes.

The problem is that those smart enough, and qualified enough have already left singapore. What remains is the idiots and morons who are too stupid to leave and drank too much of the kool-aid to leave. That is why u keep seeing this 70% number voting for the PAP. U wonder why the oppo portion does not increase, that is because the ones voting oppo are leaving.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As long as most of us continue to have good jobs, safe streets, good schools, enough money, good future for ourselves and our kids, we will continue to vote for PAP. Only retards would think of taking a gamble and give the opposition a chance.

Ah Gong already said that giving untested politicians "a chance" to run the country is suicidal and irrational. This is not a game of cards. This is our lives and future that you are talking about. We don't take chances with that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

As long as most of us continue to have good jobs, safe streets, good schools, enough money, good future for ourselves and our kids, we will continue to vote for PAP. Only retards would think of taking a gamble and give the opposition a chance.

Ah Gong already said that giving untested politicians "a chance" to run the country is suicidal and irrational. This is not a game of cards. This is our lives and future that you are talking about. We don't take chances with that.

But old fart and his fellow old shits were untested politicians when they were given the chance to run the country. Why wasn't it suicidal and irrational then?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But old fart and his fellow old shits were untested politicians when they were given the chance to run the country. Why wasn't it suicidal and irrational then?

It certainly was. Fortunately, the incumbent governments by Lim Yew Hock and David Marshall were incompetent. So, giving PAP a chance wasn't that crazy.

Besides, before coming in power, PAP leaders like Ah Gong had been fighting for union rights for a long time. He had a track record to show. Current opposition politicians like Chee still think that making pretty speeches on a soapbox is sufficient to win confidence. This is not Europe. We hope our politicians to much higher standards. They need to have a track record before they even get into office. We want a track record before we even give them a chance.

WP is certainly making the entire opposition look bad. They were given a chance to run a GRC and they have shown that they abused voters' trust. Most voters, including WP supporters, agree that WP has great difficulty managing the town council accounts properly. If WP cannot make it, we won't even bother giving SDP or other unreliable party a chance to ruin us. We rather stick with an average or mediocre PAP candidate than to give opposition a chance.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple.

Old Fart persuaded and convinced the daft Sinkies at that time that he was the CHOSEN one who'd lead them out of the wilderness.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Simple.

Old Fart persuaded and convinced the daft Sinkies at that time that he was the CHOSEN one who'd lead them out of the wilderness.

He certainly did! Ah Gong was the best. In the meantime, vast majority of the promising Asian and African countries of the 1960s descended into poverty, civil war, hyper-inflation within 20-30 years of independence.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He certainly did! Ah Gong was the best. In the meantime, vast majority of the promising Asian and African countries of the 1960s descended into poverty, civil war, hyper-inflation within 20-30 years of independence.

Well said.

Ah Gong was a leader with convictions. When he realized that his counterparts in the North wanted to see him fail for the 'Singapore experiment', he went all out to prove that they were wrong. He never cowered under their intimidation and taunts. He did it by convincing Singaporeans that we either stand tall together or we all sink in the face of threats and uncertainties. There were no other alternatives. No middle ground to take.
Daunting were the challenges in those days , but we survived and today, we are even thriving as a developed nation!

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well Said.

Ah Gong was a leader with convictions. When he realized that his counterparts in the North wanted to see him fail for the 'Singapore experiment', he went all out to prove that they were wrong. He never cowered under their intimidation and taunts. He did it by convincing Singaporeans that we either stand tall together or we all sink in the face of threats and uncertainties. That 's was no other alternatives. No middle ground to take.
Daunting were the challenges in those days , but we survived and today, we are even thriving as a developed nation!

Its not Sinkies that are thriving in Sinkieland, its the Familee, their Cronies and all their dogs tat got rich. Take a look around, what is not owned by the Familee, ur Pigeon hole, wasted ur 2yrs in NS, ur CPF a broken Promise, ur jobs given to FT, wst else? If can, PAP want even ur two balls!