• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIANS depend on foreign workers to do DIRTY, DANGEROUS & DIFFICULT JOBS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To create shit is bad;
Knowing it is a shit attack and yet response with further shit is devish.
To cry fowl when shit rain down is human;
To give it a response base on personal ground is mad.
To ignore and stay away when devils loom around is EQ;
To keep living near devils is devil-becoming.

Tell that to fucking MALAYSIANS like yourself who harmed me. Another damn bloody thick-skinned MALAYSIAN CHINESE or INDIAN hate Sporeans then don't come to Spore to take jobs and earn money! Fuck off!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To create shit is bad;
Knowing it is a shit attack and yet response with further shit is devish.
To cry fowl when shit rain down is human;
To give it a response base on personal ground is mad.
To ignore and stay away when devils loom around is EQ;
To keep living near devils is devil-becoming.

One thing you are right fucking MALAYSIANS like you and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are devils and living near devils is devil becoming. No choice got to become barbarians to deal with barbarians. That's the hard truth.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing you are right fucking MALAYSIANS like you and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are devils and living near devils is devil becoming. No choice got to become barbarians to deal with barbarians. That's the hard truth.

the only truth is u are the mental devil yourself and nobody else

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw this is confirmed another fucking lie. I don't even read 50% of the threads here. And of those I replied, many are on medical related issues recently, nothing to do with MALAYSIAN. I mostly only talked about MALAYSIAN in my own threads like this one or those related to MALAYSIA threads. I only posted a few times in other threads about MALAYSIAN. Shameless mudlander dog is always lying and no shame to quote 50% like real.

Devil mudlander dog schizo don't dare to reply this. Prove leh 50% of threads contain my shit. Another devil caught lying. Now you know that's how people create smoke without fire.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies. You are the one coming to my thread to shit while I go to other thread only speak the ugly truth that you mudlander dog called it shit. You are a fucking liar to say they did nothing to me! What my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and ex colleague MALAYSIAN INDIAN SPR and barbarian MALAYSIANS in JB forum did to me I have said in fucking details with proof of defamatory post in JB forum that Wuqi promised to give me but never did. Shameless liar stop telling lies! And of course I am the innocent victim as I am not the one who built illegal extension, not the one who let my dogs bark non stop to disturb my neighbours, not the one to throw litter, not the one to slander others. Innocent enough?

Devil schizo don't dare to reply this. Say I not innocent against those barbarians MALAYSIANS who harmed me? Prove leh. Why am I not innocent? What did I do? I know who I am. Never chicken never mistress never adultery never everything. Prove that all those slandering that fucking MALAYSIANS did to me is true before you open your fucking dog mouth to say I am not innocent. KNNBCCB SCHIZO. GO LICK AND WIPE MALAYSIAN ASS . ASSHOLES devils birds of the same features flock together.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Devil schizo don't dare to reply this. Say I not innocent against those barbarians MALAYSIANS who harmed me? Prove leh. Why am I not innocent? What did I do? I know who I am. Never chicken never mistress never adultery never everything. Prove that all those slandering that fucking MALAYSIANS did to me is true before you open your fucking dog mouth to say I am not innocent. KNNBCCB SCHIZO. GO LICK AND WIPE MALAYSIAN ASS . ASSHOLES devils birds of the same features flock together.

And fucking schizo make sure your fucking proof is real proof and not open mouth and shout caught caught caught like the other shameless LIAR mudlander dog semaj2357 that I caught lying.

Make sure any picharlobang picture tells the whole truth and not half truth. Don't see people eat and talking only is having affair. One man beside woman living alone means woman is mistress. No need to confirm who is the man married or single. Fucking mudlander Kay poh chee KNNBCCB fucking MALAYSIANS slandering people non stop. Full of shit themselves and think everyone is like themselves. Shame shame shame bastard liars!

Last edited:

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first one who stop wins; the one who keep responding loses all including his mind. This is earth that separates heaven from hell, where human lives in but have the choice to rise or sink.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first one who stop wins; the one who keep responding loses all including his mind. This is earth that separates heaven from hell, where human lives in but have the choice to rise or sink.

Rubbish . I did nothing for years to my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and they play ghost firecrackers to me non-stop. No wonder your own kind have to hire gunmen. Devils can only be stopped by devils.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw MALAYSIANS are litterbugs is a fact. Just google and you can verify for yourself what they themselves know. And I have seen enough from old to young throwing litter from the cars to the road to know this fact. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours throwing litter is a living proof of young MALAYSIANS also litterbugs.

https://onlytigersden.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/the-malaysian-litter-bug/
The Malaysian Litter Bug

Damn bloody thick-skinned MALAYSIANS here want to hide their ugly truths by sending dogs to attack me. And so coward until use clones to attack.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirty, dangerous and difficult jobs ? Road sweepers definitely qualify! Got to stand on the road side to sweep the roads with vehicles speeding past. MALAYSIANS are litterbugs throwing litter on the roads so literally foreign workers are cleaning up after them!

Up up up ugly truth of MALAYSIAN depending on foreign workers to clean up after they litter

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking MALAYSIANS did nothing to me ? So many fuckers call me chicken when I am never one is called did nothing to me?
Wunderfool repeating Wendy Lim up to yesterday and past chant of my conscience is clear in Benjamin Lim thread to me is called did nothing to me?
Semaj2357 repeating dirty shit of clit and prostitute is called did nothing to me?
Many many many more. Only the blind and the no conscience ones can tell lies the MALAYSIANS did nothing to me.

Bastard schizo liar don't dare to reply this post. Prove leh what you said fucking MALAYSIANS did nothing to me. Say all those I wrote there are all imaginary. Fucking liar caught again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard schizo liar don't dare to reply this post. Prove leh what you said fucking MALAYSIANS did nothing to me. Say all those I wrote there are all imaginary. Fucking liar caught again.

One wonderfool dog is in action right now doing his old dog trick of chants and lies. Still want to say they did nothing to me? They did many many dirty tricks to harm me. Shame shame shame bullies many against one!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

wunderfool liar liar pants on fire! Angel facade? So I am chicken mistress adulterer or what? Proof proof proof that it is a facade!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rubbish . I did nothing for years to my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and they play ghost firecrackers to me non-stop. No wonder your own kind have to hire gunmen. Devils can only be stopped by devils.

Sainttan Sainttan first ask yourself why you call yourself Sainttan. Don't just empty talk but actions speak louder than words. I never thought I am a saint but compared to my barbarian MALAYSIAN Chinese neighbour or you I am definitely a saint.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wunderfool liar liar pants on fire! Angel facade? So I am chicken mistress adulterer or what? Proof proof proof that it is a facade!

Tsk tsk tsk people with facade like to call others have facade. And note the difference i didn't accuse but proof Wunderfool is the one with facade.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you don't know why siao dog bite you for what

Thick-skinned Sam's dog appear again. Damn bloody thick-skinned want to do victim blaming to justify his bullying. Siao mudlander dogs like you hate ugly truths about yourself. Sinkie traitor dogs bash sinkies all the time. Clear enough bully?