• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Chink Hubby not happy Indian FT wife got discriminated in rental market

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
how not to rent to such an intelligent and beautiful desi like her?

attachment.php

Rent to her is not a problem. But then along with her comes the whole chin gang. mother, father, brothers, sisters, in laws, etc int he end 20 people sleep in a 5 room unit. and the curry smell takes week to go away.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
punishment to the shitskin for marrying a low caste sinkie.how can he stand the coconut oil emanating from the cheebye at night?

Roshni Mahtani doesnt sound like a local shitskin name,how he manage to snag such a high caste pussy?some of those high caste shitskins in tan jong rhu have really beautiful daughters even though they is shitskin,almost makes u feel ashamed of ur coolie sinkie genes.

I think the article said the wife is from India originally, so she is not local born. But better for Darius to ask why landlords discriminate against indians rather then just kpkb. There must be a reason. he does not bother to investigate the reason because he is humping indina cheebye. Landlords out there have had many bad experiences with Indians. The idiot does not understand this.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rent to her is not a problem. But then along with her comes the whole chin gang. mother, father, brothers, sisters, in laws, etc int he end 20 people sleep in a 5 room unit. and the curry smell takes week to go away.

if her parents don't show up, it's ok. the younger desi's are now not cooking at home as much as they have money to spend dining outside. moreover it's less stewing and frying, and more salads, naan and dipping sauces in the younger tech neh diet. and they are adopting dogs as pets too. times are changing. i have a clause in my lease agreement not to allow parents, relatives, friends and visitors to stay longer than 2 weeks. and coat the walls, ceilings, doors and closets with semi-gloss paint. easy for mopping off grease, dust, stains, micro particles (smoke) harboring odor. all hardwood floors, tiles in bathrooms, no carpets. the worst bahu now is cumming from rotten atb abalones. don't know what kind of nasty organisms are thriving in there.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dog why do you call the sinkie a low caste and a punishment for the shit skin? he's a sucessful Chinese sinkie not a Chinese dog like you sucking on the dicks of non Chinese including shit skins.

Btw if shit skins are so high ranking they still have smelly cheebye? Chinese dog like you don't show your crab in a bucket syndrome to drag down other Chinese sinkies with you.

Your mama must have fed you the little story of how you came into this world. I bet she told you the stork delivered you outside your hdb flat door, smelling all nice and fresh.
Well I have to burst that little bubble of yours. When the nurse smacked your scrawny baby ass, you screamed. Not because you got the first taste of fresh air, it was more of relief that you have put up with the stench and goo on passing through that "thing" some call "chow chee bye".

Ed

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if her parents don't show up, it's ok. the younger desi's are now not cooking at home as much as they have money to spend dining outside. moreover it's less stewing and frying, and more salads, naan and dipping sauces in the younger tech neh diet. and they are adopting dogs as pets too. times are changing. i have a clause in my lease agreement not to allow parents, relatives, friends and visitors to stay longer than 2 weeks. and coat the walls, ceilings, doors and closets with semi-gloss paint. easy for mopping off grease, dust, stains, micro particles (smoke) harboring odor. all hardwood floors, tiles in bathrooms, no carpets. the worst bahu now is cumming from rotten atb abalones. don't know what kind of nasty organisms are thriving in there.

Indian spices have advanced too ...they can penetrate all kind of surfaces.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mama must have fed you the little story of how you came into this world. I bet she told you the stork delivered you outside your hdb flat door, smelling all nice and fresh.
Well I have to burst that little bubble of yours. When the nurse smacked your scrawny baby ass, you screamed. Not because you got the first taste of fresh air, it was more of relief that you have put up with the stench and goo on passing through that "thing" some call "chow chee bye".

Ed

hello clone no balls to post with original nick.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry Darius, property owners can choose who they wanna rent to. And it still remains economically viable to NOT rent to certain races. Go find desperate landlords tethering on bankruptcy; maybe they can't be so choosy. And if Darius so rich why not buy instead of rent.

It is the landlord prerogative, whom they want to rent their properties, I am sure this is the same everywhere or anywhere in the world.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Curry, Masala, chutneys , spices etc..smell you can tolerate, but their B.O......even the skunk will faint!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
99.co not scare landlords dun make listing on their website meh? Bad move i think, bad move.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Curry, Masala, chutneys , spices etc..smell you can tolerate, but their B.O......even the skunk will faint!

That is why no one wants to rent to them. If you have nice window blinds or curtains, takes forever for the smell to come out.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then you must respect Darius, 能人所不能.

Darius may have already formulated a special medical concoction that can serve as the antidote to the deadly BO.

Darius should patent his concoction.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What parents don't show up? Fat chance. For sure they will show up. They can't wait to come and stay long long with their grandchild.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism exists in every country and sinkieland is no exception. It is pure absurdity of this silly bloke to compel owners not to be selective to whom they rent out their properties to. OK, you can compel owners to declare -

“All-races-welcome” which provides agents or landlords with incentives if they indicate that their rental listings are open to all “regardless of race

Owners can still play tai chi and refuse to rent their properties to certain racial group. A tiong who wants to rent out his property may not want a vietcong, an ah neh or a peenoy as his tenant due to on-going conflicts between China and Vietcong land, ah neh land or peenoy land. Is this racism? It is patriotism.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are like that. Marry India side with India. Marry Msian side with MALAYSIAN. Actually don't even need to marry. Buy a house in JB only can sell their soul away. Totally no standard.

This Darius bloke should emigrate to ah neh land and live happily ever after there with his ah neh wife, no hassle about renting properties and racism.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Darius bloke should emigrate to ah neh land and live happily ever after there with his ah neh wife, no hassle about renting properties and racism.

Then he will see for himself how ah neh gang up together to discriminate him. Didn't we already see it all the time in Spore companies now? Why this Darius bloke no complaints on that? Becos selfish sinkies with traitor genes deep deep are like that.