• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 1h queue at Tai Hwa bakchormee after getting AMDK Michelin tyre

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bak chor mee was really good. My family and I finally managed to get some after getting our maid to queue up 45 minutes for us.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
Have tried the dry ban mian at old airport road. I prefer the City Plaza to this old airport road outlet. Just like how I go to Lor29 for my Hokkien Mee fix when the cravings kick in.

Got see the jiuhu chiobu? She's usually nightshift but becareful Her BF is the one selling bao opposite stall. His pau also not bad.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Got see the jiuhu chiobu? She's usually nightshift but becareful Her BF is the one selling bao opposite stall. His pau also not bad.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, I guess :o:o:o
That stall selling exotic meat is no more? They used to sell wild boar meat, croc meat, etc...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes only coffeeshop owner happy.
Other stall holders tulan the crowds obstruct their business.
No wonder he said won't open branches, the owner is clueless on how to grow a business....his level until here only.....one man show type.
He should learn from other smarter successful hawkers.....then he can easily double the bowls he's selling now.

This bastard is like Lim Chee Guan in the past. Used to have only one outlet and die die insist ppl queue long long for the bak kwas. Now also sell out and open branch at Orchard!