• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Felicidad = happiness

I suspect ginfreely's late father was her "saviour" after every time her mother abused her during her childhood:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2583782#post2583782

Siaogaobu abused her nipples and vulva??
The father sure cheong out and say DON'T TOUCH MY LITTLE BITCH!!

il_340x270.998279174_ly2o.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Top Photos pse click How to catch a Cheating Wife in Russia 俄罗斯抓奸在床

Nope. My car was total wreckage while I was safe. Heaven is kind to me. Heaven should send you three masterbating liar dogs here a serious car accident for you all to repent of your sins instead.

In my humble opinion, if the bus you hit was not moving and you managed to brake sufficiently before impact, then your accident was not "serious", which is why you were "relatively unscathed" and your injuries were "minor" and "no injuries to anyone else". :wink:

Therefore, I do not agree that "Heaven" (or "God") was "protecting" you, if you did indeed manage to brake sufficiently before impact, i.e. it was you who protected your own self. :wink:

As for "Heaven" (or "God") knowing that you are a "good" person deserving a "second chance in life", I strongly suspect that was simply a wake-up call for you to repent of your sins. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too late! :p
Because I happened to be reading this thread at the same time and managed to read your initial un-edited post! :p

As usual mudlander dogs do not know how to respect others. Very inconsiderate to post it when I already edited it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh! I am sorry! Is that your CB?

The 200 posts of lies from cottonmouth and chootchiew are proofs of inferior mudlander Chinese bullies. Proven these mudlander dogs "consider it a joy" to gang up with Indians like KT Latha to persecute me with filthy lies. "Consider it a joy" was what a shameless mudlander dog said.

Make the quota 2000 posts lah before I reply and do it for the rest of your bastards' lives. The more evil you do the more you get to repent when retribution time comes. Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two shameless 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual mudlander dogs do not know how to respect others. Very inconsiderate to post it when I already edited it.
Within a minute of your initial un-edited post, I had already started drafting my reply (among other replies that I had been drafting for this thread and another thread, with the intention to post all of them in quick succession, which I eventually did); after I posted it, I saw your edited post, and so I replied again with my "Too late!" post. :p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Felicidad = happiness

I said "I suspect...", right? :wink:
Did I say I was sure, let alone declare it's the truth?

You suspect based on nothing to say I was abused by my mother. That is called telling lies on others using filthy mouth. You spoke with the intention to damage my mother and my reputation by your filthy mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Within a minute of your initial un-edited post, I had already started drafting my reply (among other replies that I had been drafting for this thread and another thread, with the intention to post all of them in quick succession, which I eventually did); after I posted it, I saw your edited post, and so I replied again with my "Too late!" post. :p

Don't bluff lah you can always delete your post even if you saw it after you posted.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Everyday busy like a dog

by right should be "everyday busy like a machine, as machines usually run for long hours".

then for dog is "everyday horny like a bitch dog"

Not sure about dogs but wolves in sheep's clothing everyday very fake like you acting nice and saintly to those that you think important while treating others that you think you can bully shabbily with lies and insults.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody like me, Everyday just busy like a dog
So tired

忙得像狗一样喘

Now have to hospital to see doctor for medical check up

Never heard before got such thing busy like a dog. Too obvious lah you mudlander dog trying too hard to insinuate and insult others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I keep myself busy then I can forget the pain and suffering
I do not know how to describe my condition, Everyday is just tired and unwell.

But I do not wish to stay at home and keep worrying. I want to have a 'normal' life

Xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's your mudlander bitches at home indeed. Spread leg to be mistress like Malaysian Mandy lieu. 贱!

Some more Mandy lieu spread leg until got two kids. Go condemn your own kind lah mudlander bastards. Don't be bloody thick-skinned to bully a Sporean woman retiree who worked hard whole life to retire. You are too much bullying me nonstop with shameless lies! Bloody idiots mudlander dogs bullies! 贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

depend on what type of dogs I guess..mad bitch dog keep barking and spreading it's leg sure very busy :biggrin:
normal dogs very relax.

No one spread legs but mudlander wolves, foxes and dogs like you keep spreading lies of innocent while your own bitches are really spreading legs until HK Mandy lieu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some more Mandy lieu spread leg until got two kids. Go condemn your own kind lah mudlander bastards. Don't be bloody thick-skinned to bully a Sporean woman retiree who worked hard whole life to retire. You are too much bullying me nonstop with shameless lies! Bloody idiots mudlander dogs bullies! 贱!

做人不是这样做的Mudlander dogs. 欺人太甚!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the self proclaimed gentleman talking here and you can puke at his ultimate hypocisy!