• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Warning: SEX SCAMMERS IN SINGAPORE USE WECHAT, LOCANTO AND OKCUPID

Another good example of cultural revolution style persecution of the innocent by mudlander dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Top Photos pse click How to catch a Cheating Wife in Russia 俄罗斯抓奸在床

One COWARD FPaulStanley sent me a pm to curse me die horrible death in road accident but his setting cannot receive pm back. So I send this curse back to him here. Hey tell that to yourself OK. God has already given me one chance more than you. I already had a serious car accident before and I never die but escaped with minor injuries (no injuries to anyone else). But bad people like you will not have a second chance in life. No way at all.

Why am i so lucky to have a second chance in life? Becos heaven knows I am good people deserving second chance in life. Mudlander dogs will be heavily crushed instead.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Warning: SEX SCAMMERS IN SINGAPORE USE WECHAT, LOCANTO AND OKCUPID

haha for all u know that 婊子 could be the 掌门人 :biggrin:

No way that the 婊子 is 黄蓉
A slut like that should be the league of 马夫人 or 潘金莲, but the uglier older version, that's why need to beg men to fuck her smelly abalone. Eeeks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is what they do, in old cathay...not used today...maybe AWARE should revive that...after all they want equality....cage the cheating woman & drown her in the nearest body of water..

What AWARE nonsense is this? Why you don't suggest cage the cheating men and slanderers here and drown them first? Becos you are one yourself. Probably need ten big cages for all, including women slanderers.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those AWARE CBs want their cake, eat it and fuck themselves with the candle.

Hypocritical bitches want equality but want someone to hold the door for them, those spinster whores should all be raped by Shitskins.

The biggest hypocrite here is yourself not caging yourself up and drowning yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thai Girl fall down and cucumber stuck inside.

51 year old virgin...giving excuses ...ha ha ha "自己跌倒後,剛剛好有一根黃瓜在那邊", what an excuse!..she fell down & happen that, there was a cucumber!....why not a banana?. She must be using the "small" cucumber & it got stuck in the 51 year old virgin ORIFICE... or masturbating...ha ha ha ha

Hey sinkie bastard you have been insinuating and insulting me non-stop. Where did she say she is virgin here? Take the NRIC virginity test challenge lah COWARD Han Chinese traitor dog shamelessly bullying Chinese. Go bully angmoh lah. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

泰女陰道卡小黃瓜求醫 堅稱是跌倒“剛好”被插入

20170323pt05a.jpg

20170323pt05b.jpg

泰國一名51歲女子登上當地頭條新聞,原因是她就醫抱怨自己陰道疼痛,罪魁禍首是一根小黃瓜卡在裡面。

據報導,該名泰國女子被送往醫院後,對醫師表示,自己跌倒後,剛剛好有一根黃瓜在那邊,順勢插進了她的陰道裡卡住,導致她私處疼痛。在醫師對其進行診療期間,還不斷發誓說被自己真的只是正好被小黃瓜插入,真的是意外導致。

圖、文 《Elite readers》
http://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=922286

Only mudlander Chinese will read Chinapress.com.my. No wonder knows Permai too. Every fact points to the same disgusting truth of a mudlander Chinese dog bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree! Confirm + Chop
Even my fish also don't believe.

Hello 51 years old is called "girl"? Why no Brinjal on the floor?

Aiyah give her a break lah. Didn't you read before of some man's penis got stuck with ring and giving some mama excuse too?

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah give her a break lah. Didn't you read before of some man's penis got stuck with ring and giving some mama excuse too?

Sure Gin. I tot you are depressed about the depressing news today? Why you became angry after that?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only mudlander Chinese will read Chinapress.com.my. No wonder knows Permai too. Every fact points to the same disgusting truth of a mudlander Chinese dog bully.

Am I not right? Any of you sinkies read chinapress.com.my?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure Gin. I tot you are depressed about the depressing news today? Why you became angry after that?

Since when I am depressed about depressing news today? I angry right from start with a mudlander dog ksgd0717 insulting me with LIES "bin pay kow kow eat lau lau" in my Chinese song thread. You have never been persecuted by mudlander dogs before you won't know how horrible these people are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A old slut, a virgin and her cucumber. They will meet.

That's your mudlander slut virgin mother. Not me. You are wrong again mudlander dog and every wrong that you did to me heaven is watching for me and will crush you to death. Near permai probably.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh! I am sorry! Is that your CB?

So thankful to our dear Mod's efficiency.
Rubbish and rotten cunt where it belongs in real time. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would you accept a filthy slut as your wife and pass her around like a toilet bowl around India?
She come back still say she's a virgin. :rolleyes:
You would have killed the heavily used slut personally. :biggrin:

Wow this kind of slandering post is OK but my posts replying to syed putra stating the truth of male privilege got removed. Shameless zhihau.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is what they do, in old cathay...not used today...maybe AWARE should revive that...after all they want equality....cage the cheating woman & drown her in the nearest body of water..

Wow this kind of post calling to cage and drown others is OK but my post asking him why he didn't cage and drown himself gets removed. Shameless zhihau.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah zhihau why don't you just ban me permanently since you only want to hear slander and one sided views?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would you accept a filthy slut as your wife and pass her around like a toilet bowl around India?
She come back still say she's a virgin. :rolleyes:
You would have killed the heavily used slut personally. :biggrin:

Slandering post like this is welcome by shameless zhihau while the truth gets removed.