• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Top Photos pse click How to catch a Cheating Wife in Russia 俄罗斯抓奸在床

The cheating whore should be drowned in a pig cage like a sow she is.
Burn her cb first. :biggrin:

嗯! 浸猪笼! 发啊!

Make Kalashnikov Great Again! Shoot the 奸夫 fucking dead!

0592948dea.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Mudlander dogs why you all so bin pay kow kow to bully people and then turn around to ask the victim to be nice? You can bully people but people cannot spit at you in return? You can bully people but people cannot scream and shout in return? Tsk tsk tsk shameless mudlander dogs.

Only mudlander dogs think they can bully others and people cannot spit at them or scream and shout in return. Ultimate shameless self entitled bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

husbands cheat all the time but i suppose that is OK. give the wife a break once in a while. she needs variety. wife swapping could be a good idea.

These shameless hypocrite bullies of course will never admit they enjoy male privilege in everything. And then complain about AWARE protecting women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

husbands cheat all the time but i suppose that is OK. give the wife a break once in a while. she needs variety. wife swapping could be a good idea.

And don't forget this is a 2007 article. Obviously only one Russian woman cheat in ten years. If not why TS no later article to post? So it's a rare occurrence and low life low self-esteem big self entitlement male bullies like TS and rotten mouth cottonmouth already cannot take it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Warning: SEX SCAMMERS IN SINGAPORE USE WECHAT, LOCANTO AND OKCUPID

but I respect these sluts as compared to those who plead for sex by buying lunch / dinner :biggrin:

Shameless Han Chinese traitor dogs persecuting me with evil lies again and no one tells them to stop. Anyway that's what your mudlander slut whore mistress mum did and that's how you are born chootchiew doggie gentleman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those are whores from Beggar Sect. 丐帮婊子. :biggrin:

Another shameless male privilege at its ugliest display. A woman buying lunch to thank a man for his hospitality is called beggar begging for sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Three sons of mudlander sluts masterbating each other as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Would you accept a filthy slut as your wife and pass her around like a toilet bowl around India?
She come back still say she's a virgin. :rolleyes:
You would have killed the heavily used slut personally. :biggrin:

That's your mudlander slut mother whereas I am a real virgin and so I said I suffered injustice smearing to my character by mudlander dogs like you that dare not take up NRIC virginity test challenge and yet insult with your filthy mouth that I am heavily used slut. Anyway this is good proof of you a Han Chinese traitor dog shamelessly ganging up with other race KT Latha to bully fellow Chinese. Shameless zou you dog son of heavily used slut. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

melania will soak your mattress with pee

Melania is the name of your mum and Cottonmouth mum. Bros from same hole and use the same hole too for sex. That is why mudlander dogs like you all go round calling others heavily used sluts like it's your birthright to trample others. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lai lai lai don't know what's called persecuting people for nothing like what happened in cultural revolution? See what these bastards are doing to me now and you should know. 2007 article also can! Shameless mudlander dogs. Lai ah CB mudlander dogs!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shame on you KT Latha for causing me such trouble. Retribution will come to you for slandering a virgin to become a heavily used slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

One COWARD FPaulStanley sent me a pm to curse me die horrible death in road accident but his setting cannot receive pm back. So I send this curse back to him here. Hey tell that to yourself OK. God has already given me one chance more than you. I already had a serious car accident before and I never die but escaped with minor injuries (no injuries to anyone else). But bad people like you will not have a second chance in life. No way at all.

Last edited: