• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha whahawhahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You worthless whore should be burn on a stake. :biggrin:

normal_impale-her.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mad bitch still victimising yourself.

Bastrard liar the whole world can see I am being bullied and not victimising myself. Everyone can see chootchiew post here saying it himself I am being gangraped in internet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You worthless whore should be burn on a stake. :biggrin:

normal_impale-her.jpg

Worthless whore is yourself and your mudlander slut mum wife daughters. Another case of useless and shameless man cannot win woman by proper way only can tell lies and insulting women to win. Really worthless male whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forgot to add useless and shameless loser men also loved to gang up to bully woman to win. As you can see here I am one to many bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forgot to add useless and shameless loser men also loved to gang up to bully woman to win. As you can see here I am one to many bullies.

Is this called victimising myself or stating fact? You audience be the judge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Yeah they can be low class women too like KT Latha who slandered others whom she didn't like as slut. And you didn't know my identity was posted by a JB cockroach in living in JB forum with my full name and NRIC number and slandering me a bitch slut whore mistress? And cockroaches from the whole world then bullied me using these lies to justify their bullying. Not gang raped by mudlander bastards then called what?

And the so called gender equality is expectation of the woman victim of bullying to keep quiet and walk away while mudlander bastard bullies get away with telling lies and insulting me. No walk away and the female victim is called shameless instead of the male/female bullies being called shameless. So everyone can see there is no gender equality. Women need laws and protection from bastards both in real life and in internet.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah they can be low class women too like KT Latha who slandered others whom she didn't like as slut. And you didn't know my identity was posted by a JB cockroach in living in JB forum with my full name and NRIC number and slandering me a bitch slut whore mistress? And cockroaches from the whole world then bullied me using these lies to justify their bullying. Not gang raped by mudlander bastards then called what?

In cyberspace, unless you have a direct live video chat, or are able to obtain direct IP address from reliable source, anything and everything said here, I take it with a huge grain of salt.

I have been accuse of being the "real" Devil from hell just because of my nick and avatar. If I believe everything said about me on the internet, I would have fathered many many idiotic children here.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In cyberspace, unless you have a direct live video chat, or are able to obtain direct IP address from reliable source, anything and everything said here, I take it with a huge grain of salt.

I have been accuse of being the "real" Devil from hell just because of my nick and avatar. If I believe everything said about me on the internet, I would have fathered many many idiotic children here.

Yeah people thought I drink gin freely too just becos of my nick that has nothing to do with it. Anyway I realised from all these office and internet bullying that there is no gender equality in life or in cyberspace. Men should be thankful for their male privilege and not complain about AWARE and laws protecting women. Apparently it's not enough protection yet as there has been no justice for me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does your ah neh dao tao slap you like this? :biggrin:

tumblr_ncbxt2pbIv1tmc6gao1_500.gif

COWARD don't chicken out from providing your NRIC certified by notary public TODAY. We shall make it world news how mudlander bastards have made a virgin become a mistress with an Indian dao tao. Let the whole world see your evil mudlander face in court and this will be what happened to you in jail - stripped and slapped by others.