• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tainted Eggs: Why you should get a Real Virgin Wife.

tumblr_static_1380831238097.gif

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

You are a stupid sinkie traitor running dog for FCM. See people fighting only call part time chicken to insinuate me. I am not a bully like them, i am being bullied. Clear? Shut up yourself before you ask me to shut up.

You're a dumbfuck moron...no one gives a flying fuck to you. EVERYTHING must be about you ah?
Dunno what is a fighting chicken in street lingo? Hahaha I got to time to waste on you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCM like to come into sinkies fighting or rather anyone looking like sinkies fighting thread to slam sinkies and act kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're a dumbfuck moron...no one gives a flying fuck to you. EVERYTHING must be about you ah?
Dunno what is a fighting chicken in street lingo? Hahaha I got to time to waste on you.

Not everything but many things. Today morning already many. So don't blame me but blame the FCM and STD bastards. You are not just dumb fuck moron yourself but blind.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

hahahahahahahaha ':biggrin:

buibui zharboh wipes out everyone behind her... never follow behind buibui :biggrin:

1342460157_fat_woman_wipes_out_kids_on_slide_stairs.gif

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did i say i got raped? Obviously i was speaking metaphorically and it's not i am wishing but bad things really happened to me. You can't deny the fact FCM and STD did really bad things to me. I wish your daughter well to practise what you FCM preached of walking away in dignity.

Thanks for your unnecessary concern. I'm quite sure my daughter has more sense and sensibility than the likes of you. Your mother have brought you up well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irrelevant and insinuating posts? Can. Valid posts? Cannot. This is called fucking moderator standard.

Thanks for your unnecessary concern. I'm quite sure my daughter has more sense and sensibility than the likes of you. Your mother have brought you up well.

My mother has obviously brought me up well not to do to others what I don't want others to do back to me. You FCM and STD bastards obviously don't understand this simple idea of good to be able to bring up your daughter well. She will probably become the office bully that called another woman that she don't like a slut in order to get rid of her.

Last edited by a moderator:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: "Gay security guard wins £62,500 for sexual harassment from FEMALE colleague"

sounds like someone who claimed harrassed at work and bought a house in jb but didn't get any compensation :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Gay security guard wins £62,500 for sexual harassment from FEMALE colleague"

sounds like someone who claimed harrassed at work and bought a house in jb but didn't get any compensation :biggrin:

FCM Open mouth only all shit and lies come out. I announced i was paid compensation before i left and yet FCM Fake Gentleman real Bastard can say loud loud like real no compensation.

But should be more though if i know KT Latha unprofessional and untruthful comments can cause me so much damage in my life. It is not true at all that something that is false no need to clarify. There are really many evil bastards and morons on earth.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Irrelevant and insinuating posts? Can. Valid posts? Cannot. This is called fucking moderator standard.

i post lerevant hokay. IU is slim, pretty and beautiful.
buibui in gif is bui bui.
so moral of story is don't follow behind bui bui. may get killed you know.
want to follow, follow IU, slim girl, slim waist, pretty face :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i post lerevant hokay. IU is slim, pretty and beautiful.
buibui in gif is bui bui.
so moral of story is don't follow behind bui bui. may get killed you know.
want to follow, follow IU, slim girl, slim waist, pretty face :biggrin:

What a lousy excuse. This is not IU sexual harassment thread but complaint of moderator abuse power thread. LIAR exposed.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

You FCM mudlander with bad heart self declared everyday busy dog full of insinuating insults here calling them bad heart is a sick joke.

well, from the start to now, i never ever insult you and yet you keep cursing me.
i try to avoid you and you still come.

you really need a doctor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCM like to come into sinkies fighting or rather anyone looking like sinkies fighting thread to slam sinkies and act kind.

FCM forever acting kind. Act only lah, if real one i would have met at least a single kind soul in their hometown. Instead i only met evil devils.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a lousy excuse. This is not IU sexual harassment thread but complaint of moderator abuse power thread. LIAR exposed.

Orh ... Hokay :biggrin:
I not mod, cannot remove them.
You ask mod move them.hokay :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, from the start to now, i never ever insult you and yet you keep cursing me.

good kick.. :biggrin:

cat-fight-in-slow-mo.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah right another coincidence everytime. Btw my mudlander neighbours behaved exactly like you when i confronted them. The whole world knows what happened to me in reality despite them acting blur denying doing evil.