• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

About a year.

4470b973956f0dc2fafb515d8fd8c426_400x400.jpeg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahawhahahaha

Now no ginsiaochee.....

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

where u ginny? prease reply to this message :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

angry-cat-meme-good-fucking-riddance.jpg

Good Riddance to GINFREELY that Attention Seeking Fuckslut.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

post-39506-cat-prison-break-gif-Imgur-zgTv.gif

hehehe...poor ajuma ginny can escape? :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

post-39506-cat-prison-break-gif-Imgur-zgTv.gif

hehehe...poor ajuma ginny can escape? :biggrin:

LAOCHEEMA GIN will be locked in Maximum Security, there will be a leash around her neck like a dog and there will be an electronic security anguish apple inside her fucking cheebye, if she moves beyond 100m, her fucking cheebye will be in shreds when the apple spins. :biggrin:

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
We
smart with criminal and cunning intent
clever with intellect but naïve and ignorant
smart and clever - both unwise and unenlightened
we need wise people NOT SMART OR CLEVER PEOPLE.PERIOD

No we don't need wise people but righteous people to stop crime done by criminals who think they are smart, when in fact they are pieces of shit like murderer and rapist.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We

No we don't need wise people but righteous people to stop crime done by criminals who think they are smart, when in fact they are pieces of shit like murderer and rapist.

you are righteous when you are wise
you can be righteous, but if you are not wise, you cause more damage to
yourself and to the people you want to help...thank you

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are righteous when you are wise
you can be righteous, but if you are not wise, you cause more damage to
yourself and to the people you want to help...thank you

Oh really? So there is no righteous people around means there is no wise people around. No wonder there are so many fools around with filthy mouth insulting others with untruthful and unjust comments planted by covert and overt manipulative Jiuhukia criminals.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh really? So there is no righteous people around means there is no wise people around. No wonder there are so many fools around with filthy mouth insulting others with untruthful and unjust comments planted by covert and overt manipulative Jiuhukia criminals.

you speak like a bloody big mouth idiot
righteous my foot!!!

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
you speak like a bloody big mouth idiot
righteous my foot!!!

Better than you a covert manipulative jiuhukia saying only wise people can be righteous. Very convincing to balless sinkies indeed.

Oh if I have not been righteous I would not have been targeted online and offline by covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals. YOUR actions speak louder than YOUR words jiuhukia.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My earlier reply still don't appear? Nevermind everyone can see for past few hours how some covert manipulative jiuhukia rearing their ugly heads with Singaporean threads as cover up.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not "you are righteous when you are wise". It is "you are wise when you are righteous (but not self righteous)." :p

Wise or not I don't know but I know of balless people who benefited from righteous people and then call them self righteous.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth cannot be sued indeed. This should teach people not to anyhow open their filthy mouth. You may end up calling a virgin a slut.

Btw I am in the same league as Lee Hsien Yang. No one sued him too. No allusion here.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The truth cannot be sued indeed. This should teach people not to anyhow open their filthy mouth. You may end up calling a virgin a slut.

Btw I am in the league as Lee Hsien Yang. No allusion here.

If you are still a virgin at your age, you are probably too fat, too unattractive and too big of an asshole. Otherwise, you wouldn't still be a virgin so late into your adulthood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are still a virgin at your age, you are probably too fat, too unattractive and too big of an asshole. Otherwise, you wouldn't still be a virgin so late into your adulthood.

Whatever it doesn't matter. I am a virgin and victim of theft and persecution by low class jiuhukia criminals both online and offline. That's what matters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever it doesn't matter. I am a virgin and victim of theft and persecution by low class jiuhukia criminals both online and offline. That's what matters.

Jiuhukia love to call others Lao kuey while call themselves atas people at the same time. Hypocrite people is like that.