• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Everyone can see how evil mudlander bastards are - when all facts point to the truth that I cannot be a mistress living all alone and dealing with all the shit alone - and he can twist it around to I am a failed mistress. A Sporean who has to go to JB to become mistress is a real failure indeed. Even malaysian Mandy lieu go to HK to become mistress. A Sporean should at least go to New York to become mistress there.

At least her ah neh dao tao is a millionaire.

This ah neh dao tao also not very good, but beggars can't be choosers, she had to lick his armpits and tio pu by him and his friends everyday but only paid RM500 a year, still ask her to sweep the public roads outside and use her as a guard bitch to bark at neighbours.

What a fail mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Do not understand this exchange. If Ginfreely is a millionaire or billionaire - what business is it of Cottonmouth.

If it is true the Ginfreely is a millionaire - good for her.

Yeah you are right. Filthy mudlander cockroaches like cottonmouth, flatearther, chootchiew etc are fucking jealous and low class to trample me with filthy lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey why moderator zhihau only moved this thread to here AFTER I replied? Why didn't you remove real time instead of leaving it there with cottonmouth's rubbish an neh dao tao lies? His lies many people can read but my truth nobody can read. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

pruss 1 for IMH inmates thread...

These three masterbating dogs cottonmouth chootchiew and flatearther are not IMH inmates but prison inmates with filthy evil agenda.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

u mean this is rich for a sinkie peasant standard?she could be a imh outhouse patient,u take the words of a mental patient seriously?u ever watch the movie one flew over the cuckoo's nest?those mofos didnt even tell him they were voluntary and not commited.u take a mental patient seriously u are liable to end up one urself.

nevertheless,what are u still doing in singapore with one million in networth?time to get out of this bunghole.

I am out and that's why I tell people JB is a shit hole with shitty neighbours who let their dogs bark nonstop and shit everywhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

look flatearther lives with his parents and takes allowance from his poor sinkie father at age 32,lets not go there

Flatearther is a fucking low class leech and pest that is crowing nonstop.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am out and that's why I tell people JB is a shit hole with shitty neighbours who let their dogs bark nonstop and shit everywhere.

forummers weave in and out of sanity and insanity completely unaware that they have crossed over, for the majority of us in this forum insanity is much our second home.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you you you you mudlanders
ma guo najib says ah jah jer
everyone becomes my people u fucker
don't ask me why I also wonder :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely finally decided to behave herself
all mudlanders can now fallout themselves
before that fallin to bid her farewell
hope she don't reappear as somebody else :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely doesn't agree I'm a gentlemen
she thought I'm a hooligan
cannot use online as reference
be good if buy you present :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely doesn't agree I'm a gentlemen
she thought I'm a hooligan
cannot use online as reference
be good if buy you present :biggrin:

Her depth is deep, her seasoned pussy likes it thick also.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

We go way back, we were neighbours you see. :biggrin:
Were you lovers too? :p
But nowadays, you don't love each other anymore:

[video=youtube;1_a57ZNlU6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_a57ZNlU6o[/video]

[video=youtube;7vThuwa5RZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vThuwa5RZU[/video]

[video=youtube;wxMeu34o_jQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxMeu34o_jQ[/video]

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Burn opium China national hero Lin Zexu was Hokkien

Lin Zexu (30 August 1785 – 22 November 1850), courtesy name Yuanfu, was a Chinese scholar-official of the Qing dynasty best known for his role in the First Opium War of 1839–42. He was from Fuzhou, Fujian Province. Lin's forceful opposition to the opium trade was a primary catalyst for the First Opium War. He is praised for his constant position on the "moral high ground" in his fight, but he is also blamed for a rigid approach which failed to account for the domestic and international complexities of the problem.[2] The Daoguang Emperor endorsed the hardline policies advocated by Lin, but then blamed Lin for the resulting disastrous war.[3]

Source Wikipedia

You trying to betray the Chinese dog club my fellow Chinese dog bitch? We chinks are the most inferior! :mad:

This Hokkien loser Lim really fucked the Cantonese up real good. But on the other hand, his fuckup allowed the Brits to introduce Western civilization to the backwards chinks who still think they are the centre of the world.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Western civilization is superior to our chink civilization!

Even the so-called father of modern China Sun Yat-sen was a Hakka-Cantonese. Everywhere you can see the superiority of Hakka-Cantonese-Hokkien chinks. Now you can see why communist panda Xi Jinping from Shaanxi/Henan will never make China great. In fact, he's getting closer and closer to Mao Zedong. Scary!

[video=youtube;F6xpKqrytDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6xpKqrytDI[/video]

My fellow Chinese dog. All we chinks are inferior there is no such thing as a superior chink maybe superior to other chinks but still inferior. :mad:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Her depth is deep, her seasoned pussy likes it thick also.

493681fea5c0b6bfda754509a5625f5939a75b34811880c8cba5c6b0beb3c233.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual three masterbating mudlander dogs, flies and cockroaches. All shameless liars that have been caught by me with no repentance but spew more lies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

forummers weave in and out of sanity and insanity completely unaware that they have crossed over, for the majority of us in this forum insanity is much our second home.

Insanity is not an excuse for mudlander bastards to bully me with filthy lies and dirty tricks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You shameless leech and pest that is caught again and again twisting everything I said and tell lies to paint my character black and then just pretend nothing happened and do it again and again.

Now again asking seemingly innocent question to paint my character black when knowing it's an obvious lie from bastard cottonmouth mouth that we are neighbours. Bloody thick-skinned shameless mudlander bastards indeed.

Were you lovers too? :p
But nowadays, you don't love each other anymore:

[video=youtube;1_a57ZNlU6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_a57ZNlU6o[/video]

[video=youtube;7vThuwa5RZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vThuwa5RZU[/video]

[video=youtube;wxMeu34o_jQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxMeu34o_jQ[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Burn opium China national hero Lin Zexu was Hokkien

You trying to betray the Chinese dog club my fellow Chinese dog bitch? We chinks are the most inferior! :mad:

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Western civilization is superior to our chink civilization!

My fellow Chinese dog. All we chinks are inferior there is no such thing as a superior chink maybe superior to other chinks but still inferior. :mad:

Yeah shameless mudlander Chinese bastards like you continue to make it inferior by trampling on Chinese like me. So proud to bully own race while COWARD infront of other race!