• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video of China one century ago

Good job my fellow Chinesedog Bitch thanks for showing this video for everyone to see how inferior we chinks are!

and thank god this a silent film otherwise the sound of the ching chong wing wong and the spitting and hacking would be overwhelming.

Good job my fellow Chinesedog chinks are disgusting!

Disgusting pigtails! Han Chinese is a useless and inferior race, that's why they were ruled by Manchu barbarians for centuries. The superior Japanese saw the weaknesses of the incestuous inbreeding Manchu barbarians and invaded China successfully. If anything, history tells us that Han Chinese ruling over China will never be a great country. Never ever!

Good job my fellow Chinesedog we chinks are inferior!!!

Oh yeah you are right about superior Japanese, they are indeed superior as far as unity is concerned.
Good job my fellow Chinesedog Bitch japs are superior to us chinks

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where the Europeans were copying Chinese inventions the fucking m&ds were still hanging their balls on coconut trees.

m&ds are useless SEA Asian races no progress and lazy fuckers.

Proud chink you are outnumbered by us Chinese dogs and a superior m&d. Your words are useless here it is better for u to join my Chinese dog club!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you mudlander liar bastard dog son of bitch. Me showing and telling the truth is not called Chinese dog bitch. My mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell ganging up with other race to bully Chinese is then called Chinese dogs and bitches. Same for sinkie traitor dogs who ganged up with mudlander filthy shit skin bastards like you to do filthy shit crime, these are then the real Chinese dogs.

Good job my fellow Chinesedog Bitch thanks for showing this video for everyone to see how inferior we chinks are!

Good job my fellow Chinesedog chinks are disgusting!

Good job my fellow Chinesedog we chinks are inferior!!!

Good job my fellow Chinesedog Bitch japs are superior to us chinks

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh! I am sorry! Is that your CB?

Fake gentleman-real con man wolf in sheep's clothing choot chow chui chootchiew:

SAVE_20170319_225742.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh! I am sorry! Is that your CB?

Only one shit post of lies? Will take half year to reach 200 posts of lies. Yawn you two mudlander dogs Han Chinese traitor dogs 满清走狗report to me when the 200 quota is met. VIEWERS DISCRETION on these filthy mudlander dogs' lies until 200 quota is up. Anyway viewers here are shitty filthy people too.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

I am Dr Evil indeed eliminating evil in this forum.
In that case again, dear "Dr Evil", please try your best to learn to be sweet, i.e.:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawaii (可愛い, かわいい)
at least in this online forum! :p

Here's a role model for you, the great:
wikipedia.org/wiki/松田 聖子 (Matsuda Seiko)
attachment.php

And here's one of my favourite songs by her, released in very early 1982 (my birth year :o):
赤いスイートピー (Akai Suiito Pii, meaning "Red Sweet Pea") - Wikipedia

[video=youtube;-2EfzrFM924]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2EfzrFM924[/video]
attachment.php

[video=youtube;IXCEQdOy0Go]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXCEQdOy0Go[/video]
attachment.php

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: When you are above 40 and still not married

I couldn't find a picture of a filthy whore mistress fucktress with her fucking legs spread wide like a hungry slut begging to be fucked up her smelly cunt. :biggrin:

a5bf27ad57e74edeac8374e5eb296356.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: When you are above 40 and still not married

I couldn't find a picture of a filthy whore mistress fucktress with her fucking legs spread wide like a hungry slut begging to be fucked up her smelly cunt. :biggrin:

a5bf27ad57e74edeac8374e5eb296356.jpg

I can't find too. I found this for illustration purposes only :biggrin:

a-utopia-for-the-damned.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Bin pay kow kow (eat) lau lau. Waiting for my songs.

I am virgin how to eat lau lau? Bin pay kow kow is you mudlander dogs 满清走狗汉奸and KT Latha that persecuted me for nothing. Another time proven you mudlander Chinese has no qualms to gang up with Indian to bully me with filthy lies. Take the NRIC virginity test challenge COWARD mudlander bastard! Btw you bin pay kow kow threatened to jump but never jump. As usual mudlander always ownself like that calling others like that. Be it bitch slut whore mistress litterbugs liar or acting nice or bin pay kow kow. So many facts point to the same disgusting truth of mudlander Chinese dogs. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another shameless mudlander dog ksgd0717 Han Chinese traitor dog come out to use the lie of mudlander Indian KT Latha to bully me with filthy lies. Another time proven Chinese have no qualms to gang up with other race to bully Chinese and only Chinese. No guts to bully other race like the mudlander Chinese traitor dogs bullying me behaved like mouse infront of other race in their homeland. Mudlander dogs really bin pay kow kow!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SiaoCB in Yishun throw sanitary napkin .....

Chao cheebye.
So siao ah.
Lock her up with ginsiao chee

SIAO CB is you son of mudlander bitches persecuting me for something that I am not. Bin pay kow kow to persecute others for nothing and then call others SIAO. Even if I really become SIAO or commit suicide, YOU mudlander dogs are responsible for your crime. Pui!