• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Does everyone here in SBF belong to the group of Unsatisfied people huh?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, may be our ex-forum brothers like @Laksaboy and @Sinkie, who are no longer here, are now very satisfied people leh. :wink:

We (including me of course!), who are still here, are unhappy people loh! :biggrin:

I think PM Lee himself is the UNhappy one! Agree or not? What do you think? :smile:

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/anti-establishment-element-inherent-new-media-pm-lee

13754453_10206699796429310_8274400366486275285_n.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel that the people here are very unsextified.. So many of them here pay for sex.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Applying pm law 99% of humans are not satisfied especially after launch of smartphones.
Conclusion is pm tcss.

jw5

Loyal
Well, the picture does show him going onto the internet. What do you think? :biggrin:

RiderMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I don't go into internet and perform my daily given task at work, how to be satisfied at the end of the month? Then at month end, all my bills will make me very Unsatisfied.