• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Today is Bruce Lee's 43rd Anniversary.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dumb cunt if u ask anyone who knows martial arts, they will tell u only REAL fighters like mohammad ali, chuck norris, mas oyama, etc who has competed and fought so many times with REAL proven records deserve respect and got real respect from the martial world... not your fucking loud mouth braggart punching and kicking on the movie screen and tv dont count hor?? understand or not u retarded cunt?!?, LOL

Oh sure pls post the links to prove that they said that. Again don't use your own opinion and put words into others mouths or as facts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not?? since u are such a dumb cunt to believe everything u see on tv and the movies, i bet u believe superman and batman are real too rite? hahahahahahah

So where are your links retard? Btw are you trying to say that posting links is the same as saying batman + superman are real? So have any links?

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh sure pls post the links to prove that they said that. Again don't use your own opinion and put words into others mouths or as facts.

ur already a dumb cunt now dont also be a lazy cunt, go and google yourself la, there are countless articles...i have done u the liberty of posting comments from Quora by many practising fighters on your fake hero. u want how many more?? u also want prove that superman and batman are not real too??? hahaha

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
relax people, Jah and me are actually good friends who have gone a long way back, but he just doesnt know it, am i rite chigger? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur already a dumb cunt now dont also be a lazy cunt, go and google yourself la, there are countless articles...i have done u the liberty of posting comments from Quora by many practising fighters on your fake hero. u want how many more?? u also want prove that superman and batman are not real too??? hahaha

ROFL with no articles to prove you dare make these types of statements? Useless la nigger.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
see how worthless and stupid you are with nothing of substance to prove.

look whos talking, the resident fucktard, u are not only dumb but also lazy, 2 in one, lazy + fucktard. u cant read or too lazy to read? i already posted the comments by so many people in Quora who have exposed him to be a fake shit. his only fight was with a canton unknown guy named Wong Jack Ass, must be related to you same fucktard genes, LOL....now i ask you back, can u prove show who else has he fought, aside from fictional characters? chuck norris dont count hor, unless u are too stupid and believe that movie fight was real, oh wait...i overestimated your stupidity, becos you ARE really that dumb, LOL.....old fart dont even know what is real and fake better go and find and suck santa claus dick lah

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes those real karate guys say he is good but dont forget they are all friends and work colleagues, in the martial world everybody is singing each others praising each other and that dont mean anything. if you want a more accurate assessment, many neutral experts of that time believe chuck norris and bill wallace will beat the living shit out of bruce lee easily but knowing what a braggart he is and to give him face, they just kept quiet. the fact remains bruce lee was only fighting imaginary opponents on the screen and executing fancy flashy techniques in thin air, jumping, spinning on the screen that are all totally practically useless and any real martial artist can tell you will only get you killed in a street situation

It shows how biased you are. please read his biography first. in fact Bill wallace and mike stone hates him and thinks he is a show off but later admitted he is one of the best and fastest fighter around. I am not saying he is gthe best. to me the best is taht 'Gong Sau Wong' (講手王 or 'King of Talking Hands'). the accolade was given by a group of Chinese martial artists from HK, China, Taiwan.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
only brain washed dumb fucks like you will fall for his brags and hypes, those were the old days when anybody can make claims but if u try to make a bragful claim today u will be forced to eat your words inside the ring and the mma guys are ready to make u eat those words, no real fighters bragged as much as your fake idol hero. anyway why am i wasting my time with an untrained old fuck like you who has most likely never ever been in a fight your whole pussy life. can tell u are untrained from your dumb ass comparison between fighters with soccer players, hahaha...you just made a laughing stock of yourself if there are any real martial artists reading the crap you just wrote

51Wh-BFMnQL._SY445_.jpg

You got it ALL wrong. This Bruce Le is NOT bruce lee. he is an imitator and the movie is a farce. see enter the dragon and what other martial artists says about the real bruce lee. n fact most agree he is the father of MMA ironically.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It shows how biased you are. please read his biography first. in fact Bill wallace and mike stone hates him and thinks he is a show off but later admitted he is one of the best and fastest fighter around. I am not saying he is gthe best. to me the best is taht 'Gong Sau Wong' (講手王 or 'King of Talking Hands'). the accolade was given by a group of Chinese martial artists from HK, China, Taiwan.

haha ya rite, fast at punching the air maybe lah..so besides against an unknown wong jack ass, probably his one and only documented fight, so who else has he really fought with? not chuck norris, bill wallace or mike stone..so wat if they say hes good? bruce lee in return also say they are good, all mutual exchange of praises only, talk only..these guys never challenged him to a real fight because they will kill him easily, and there are many opinions that chuck norris would have beaten the shit out of this skinny chinese guy..but being humble he just let him brag on and on...

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got it ALL wrong. This Bruce Le is NOT bruce lee. he is an imitator and the movie is a farce. see enter the dragon and what other martial artists says about the real bruce lee. n fact most agree he is the father of MMA ironically.

haha i purposely put a fake of that faker, since all fake no diff...father of mma my ass lah, go and read all the mma webs and blogs wat they say about him...even royce gracie cannot claim to be the father even though his family started the ufc in the 90s...if u know mma u will know there are many real killer fighters out there, any of them will kill bullshit lee the father of fake martial arts...hahah

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
another ques...if bullshit lee jkd is so good then how come those few jkd guys who fought in the earlier ufc fights all got their asses whooped so badly that later there was no more jkd fighters sent into the ufc..scared lose face again ah?...or scared getting their invincibility asswhooped again?...lol

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
another ques...if bullshit lee jkd is so good then how come those few jkd guys who fought in the earlier ufc fights all got their asses whooped so badly that later there was no more jkd fighters sent into the ufc..scared lose face again ah?...or scared getting their invincibility asswhooped again?...lol

Typical loser reply. If i were you i'd be so embarassed not not post again. Talk macam like bruce lee historian, turns out you cant even tell bruce le (photo) from bruce lee. LOLOL.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have done u the liberty of posting comments from Quora by many practising fighters on your fake hero.??? hahaha

Practising fighters means they only watched bruce lee movies, or like you, only read about him and dont even know what he looks like.:kma:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look whos talking, the resident fucktard, u are not only dumb but also lazy, 2 in one, lazy + fucktard. u cant read or too lazy to read? i already posted the comments by so many people in Quora who have exposed him to be a fake shit. his only fight was with a canton unknown guy named Wong Jack Ass, must be related to you same fucktard genes, LOL....now i ask you back, can u prove show who else has he fought, aside from fictional characters? chuck norris dont count hor, unless u are too stupid and believe that movie fight was real, oh wait...i overestimated your stupidity, becos you ARE really that dumb, LOL.....old fart dont even know what is real and fake better go and find and suck santa claus dick lah

fuck off la nigger. Go post from a reputable site from someone reputable. Following your logic i could easily get some ass league player mhd abdul salim rashit butoh and his comments on messi or ronaldo being a shit player and that actually passes off as evidence? Go screw yourself.

I can ask you back why did chuck norris say bruce lee is better than him if they didn't even fight? Cos he just felt like doing so? See how retarded you are here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here is something that asshole trump doesn't want to admit. If someone is just all show and 0 talent you think ppl will respect him? Anyone can easily say hey i am the best i am very good etc etc what will happen? Someone will challenge him obviously and if they cannot beat this person obviously then they have to admit he's actually correct. What this asshole nigger trump will refuse to admit when it's just basic common sense. If bruce lee was a hack or someone who just bragged a lot he wouldn't even be famous today.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical loser reply. If i were you i'd be so embarassed not not post again. Talk macam like bruce lee historian, turns out you cant even tell bruce le (photo) from bruce lee. LOLOL.

retarded boy go and masturbate over superman comics lah, wat the fuck u know about fighting?

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off la nigger. Go post from a reputable site from someone reputable. Following your logic i could easily get some ass league player mhd abdul salim rashit butoh and his comments on messi or ronaldo being a shit player and that actually passes off as evidence? Go screw yourself.

I can ask you back why did chuck norris say bruce lee is better than him if they didn't even fight? Cos he just felt like doing so? See how retarded you are here.

dumb fucking cunt u better just stick to sucking santa claus dick and masturbate over your real heroes superman and batman since u believe they are real, LOL