• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Restaurant in MBS offers USD$2 million meal, will I get laid for sure by my date?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would you buy a blue, or for that matter, any diamond from this man?

http://luxurylifestyleawards.com/en/news/623.html?contentonly=1

Plus....nobody wants their diamonds confused with a sapphire....

Sounds impressive to me. He is a local, Indian and went to a local poly and now a successful businessman after only 4 years. I was impressed that he travels with bodyguards to certain places, takes helicopter etc. Not many people travel with bodyguards or in helicopters. These 2 qualities are the stand-out attributes Plus the his shirt cuffs.

clone spotted talking to itself:http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....aid-for-sure-by-my-date&p=2481250#post2481250

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has not noticed him ...so he decided that a big stunt like that should get him noticed. Bring in the Russian connection and the PAP will be licking him up. PAP has been seeking to whore itself to the Russians with little success.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is definitely out of his league. Look at the make-up of the board and the management as pointed out by Le Carre and he is standing out like a sore thumb. Even if they needed a someone from Asia for Asia, there are thousands of better qualified people to pick. The Russian embassy would even assist their countrymen. I don't think he even knows what is going on.

Wonder if This sindhi buffoon Is some sort of puppet....his creds are mind blowingly weak.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP has not noticed him ...so he decided that a big stunt like that should get him noticed. Bring in the Russian connection and the PAP will be licking him up. PAP has been seeking to whore itself to the Russians with little success.

Russians are smart enough to see through sinkie behaviour. I like Russia now.