• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious People who pay for sex are losers, especially sinkie losers

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No woman however butt ugly or dirt power is going to give anyone sex for a cup of starbucks coffee. Thats delusional thinking. Only an mentally unsound one will. Courtship is a skill and an art form that many struggle with. Courtship does not have to lead to romance or even marriage which most men and women know. Courtship can be initiated by any party and it can be free from any encumbrance. It does help if you have the looks and the charm. Even a guy who is close to being broke can score if he has the courtship skill.

Paid sex on the other hand is just like any other commercial transaction. If I buy a bowl of chicken rice, it means I don't have to spend time courting the chicken rice seller. I pay, finish my plate of chicken rice and leave. I am free to go to another stall and buy whatever I want. If I wanted to try peking duck, I would have to pay more. If you can't grasp this, no one can help you.

And by the way, if you have skills and the accompanying results you won't be putting down women. If you good at it, you will be singing their praises. Its the ones that never made it that end up as sour grapes, constantly whining and wingeing about it. It not just woman, Sour grapes whinge about anything and everything that they can't get. Thus the term sour grapes.

If you got screwed by a woman and she cleaned you out of every penny you had, it just means that you are the idiot. Women also face the same issue when they pick the wrong man.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No woman however butt ugly or dirt power is going to give anyone sex for a cup of starbucks coffee. Thats delusional thinking. Only an mentally unsound one will. Courtship is a skill and an art form that many struggle with. Courtship does not have to lead to romance or even marriage which most men and women know. Courtship can be initiated by any party and it can be free from any encumbrance. It does help if you have the looks and the charm. Even a guy who is close to being broke can score if he has the courtship skill.

...blah blah blah and the rest of the boring stuffs..

Oh.. Clone creator comes in to give his opinion on MGTOW? Speaking of sour grapes, Why are you so jealous of froggy?

Anyway.. After a person get a taste of MGTOW lifestyle.. He will not want to have any courtship.. It is a total waste of time to MGTOW... The freedom and peace is way above any attempt to attach himself to any bitches..

People who are still mangina, blue pilled, white Knight aka slave to females and pussy worshippers and addicts,

will not understand a MGTOW lifestyle and joy.. Please go on building your ego with the female validation.. Its pathetic. Your need of female validation is the same as a smoker needing a cigarette.

MGTOW doesn't need any female validation to be fed on.. He is free as he has achieved the joy he always deserve.

As for paying for sex, it is up to the MGTOW individual.. those who are enlightened and wise will not pay for sex. Many are going on dates to get non-WL, pay the minimum ( a starbucks cup price benchmark) and sex her on. Paying for sex, you will not learn anything about female nature. going on date will open your eyes to female nature. Paying for sex are for those who dun understand his own hormones and stupid, and need to pay money to curb his addiction.. no difference from drug addicts, meat eating addicts and PAP ball-licking addicts.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MGTOW is the best life ever.. No bullshits, especially female bullshits to deal with.. And progress is daily. It is a joy to see that you are a little better than yesterday and it happens daily. What more can you ask for in life than this.. Hahaha..

Since I cannot attain mgtow, the result for me is depression currently. If I can walk out of depression , I could achieve peace i hope.:*::wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since I cannot attain mgtow, the result for me is depression currently. If I can walk out of depression , I could achieve peace i hope.:*::wink:

if you are a MGTOW, you dun need to pay $1500 just to hug waist.

the price of a cup of starbucks is all it takes..if you are into pump and dump game.

if you dunno how to get the girl, pay $15,000 also no use.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh yes, before i forgot.. There is actually no need to pay to get the girl to sleep with you too.. the girl just want to sleep with you and feel good about you.

This type of level , manginas and white knight will not understand. There are times, the lady will pay for the food and sleep with you too.