• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious People who pay for sex are losers, especially sinkie losers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: People who pay for sex are losers

They go on dates and get sex. They will go for the minimum to treat her.. Like Starbucks.. Nothing more than that.. That is for pump and dump..

Some MGTOW totally stay away from sex and divert this energy to his work and business to get more money.

Tink his looks must be equal to the late James Dean where girls throw emself and beg for a fuck frm him.

I'm a player with an impressive scoreboard.....
The ladies and also my peers have told me I got good looks with a charming personality.
But if I were to operate solely with Starbucks coffee....even if I tune up the charm....I dun think my hit rate will be very high....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The ladies and also my peers have told me I got good looks with a charming personality.
But if I were to operate solely with Starbucks coffee....even if I tune up the charm....I dun think my hit rate will be very high....

Age too is a factor.. Most of those who are younger MGTOW tends to go for such tactics. Of course not all girls will want minimum treatment but keep on going as the mindset is not to pay for much.. No girls are worth more than the price of a cup of Starbucks.

They older ones stay away from sex.. And have their own peaceful life without all the female bullshit and nagging.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can, if u chose a pussy on a score 2 out of 10 score.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The aim of a MGTOW to go on dates is not just to get the sex.. It is also to treat women that they are not much of a worth. Pump and dump is the thing.. They is not a need to come out much cash for this pump and dump hobby.

If the woman demand high amount of cash treatment like fine dining.. The MGTOW will tell her to fuck off even if he can afford it easily.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you sound like you want pussy ALOT! At the same time, you can't bear to depart with your money, a miser. Not more than a cup of coffee. Why do you even want a pussy? Do you see women as a human being? Or they are just pussy, that is it? And I don't know why you think women or pussy as you called them, are all trying to seperate money from you. Were you trying to take love from them? Or their time, their affection, their attention for other people or things, were you demanding that they give up other people and things, for you? Perhaps you should invest in a sex toy or just be happy with money. What you don't have, don't think too much already.

i never claim that i need a woman. I only called those who still in desperate need for a pussy a loser because they cannot get it themselves and need to pay for it.

They go on dates and get sex. They will go for the minimum to treat her.. Like Starbucks.. Nothing more than that.. That is for pump and dump..

Some MGTOW totally stay away from sex and divert this energy to his work and business to get more money.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Ms7wQI_Q5iU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms7wQI_Q5iU[/video]

The aim of a MGTOW to go on dates is not just to get the sex.. It is also to treat women that they are not much of a worth. Pump and dump is the thing.. They is not a need to come out much cash for this pump and dump hobby.

If the woman demand high amount of cash treatment like fine dining.. The MGTOW will tell her to fuck off even if he can afford it easily.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tink his looks must be equal to the late James Dean where girls throw emself and beg for a fuck frm him.

Yah yah, papapya....he did not pay for these fucks in $$$$????

Most likely, in return for his free gigolo services, the mangoes will also give him FREE Herpes, AIDS, and other STDS.....listen up....you go up the mountain too many times, one day you will definitely meet the thigh girl....oops......TIGER ......GIVE THE MAN A TIGER for he eats no ounce of thai meat....

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst are those who ask free fuck from
Prostitute.there one here Richoil aka pervert oil.
N one more type is one who married a prostitute.
There one here.narong wantan aka sarong hum ji.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you sound like you want pussy ALOT! At the same time, you can't bear to depart with your money, a miser. Not more than a cup of coffee. Why do you even want a pussy? Do you see women as a human being? Or they are just pussy, that is it? And I don't know why you think women or pussy as you called them, are all trying to seperate money from you. Were you trying to take love from them? Or their time, their affection, their attention for other people or things, were you demanding that they give up other people and things, for you? Perhaps you should invest in a sex toy or just be happy with money. What you don't have, don't think too much already.

I think you don't really understand what is MGTOW... Go read up more on that.. You are disgracing yourself with your ignorance.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to pay someone to leave.. A baseball bat can do the job.. So who is the fucking idiot here.

of cos need to pay people to leave, they go by different names, retrenchment benefits, alimony, golden handshake, etc. stuffing the bat up your arse will not solve it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

These MGTOWs sound like chronic masturbaters. They need real women in their lives.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mgtow sounds like man who were once deeply in love and was jilted and cheated off their savings.
They then take revenge on other gals, likely fatty bom bom.
Worst case they turn serial killer on victims that are close profiles to their ex gf :cool: