• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Old Hero Stands Up To Freeloader Ang Mo!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You MALAYSIAN CHINESE have so low esteem that you think people say anything only is to impress. Becos you people are like that and that's why you think people are like that. Drive a proton must say got a Jap car parked at home. Becos your family is MALAYSIAN CHICKEN, you accuse others are chicken.

And you are the bastard liar caught by me. Say you will reply and until now also never reply. Again proving you MALAYSIAN are damn bloody thick-skinned to accuse others of what you yourself are: LIAR. Btw those who cut queue in the shopping centre cashier are not m&ds but all MALAYSIAN CHINESE. Proof? You got proof that I am chicken before you fucking MALAYSIANS in JB forum went slandering me with lies? And mine is nothing but the truth . FUCK YOU damn bloody thick-skinned MALAYSIAN CHINESE caught lying still acting innocent. Pui!

is that right, pubey:confused: ...first it was japan and now switzerland - you trying to impress and up to your lying mode again? wat the fugs has japan got to do with this when you mentioned angmoh swiss standard and then list japan for good measure - no need to say you "just went" to these places in order to prove your point to try to impress, or substantiate whatever the fugs it is that you want to say - unless you have pics etc to prove, npnt!

is that right, pubes :confused:...any proof that those m&ds did that or are you lying again just coz you got caught out again in that jb forum?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do ang mo queue? Yes they do, for example, queuing for iPhone or at the start of great sales. However, if there isn't many people, they would not queue, but they expect a tacit understanding of the order. That does not mean that they are not concern with their entitlement of being first. They want to have the freedom to move around and also their entitlement. The outburst showed how much he treasured his right to be served first even though he knew full well that there are more than enough available seats in the restaurant. So it is only human to think that we have certain entitlements under different situations.

Singaporean queue because we are kiasu and we want to ascertain our right even if it looked silly standing alone in front of a closed door. Anyone not queuing is deemed to have given up your entitlement even if that person was there first. The next kiasu guy will quickly start the queue to chop the first position. It is the product of kiasiuism,

Older Japs also loved to queue but their purpose for queuing seems more for orderliness. I had posted before of how a group of elderly Jap who had difficulty walking readily stopped near the entrance to the boarding gate and waved those behind them to overtake. They gave up their right to be in front. That is mature as at the end, the plane will definitely wait for them and more importantly they showed graciousness and earned the praise of others.

The aggressiveness exhibited in this episode showed iimmaturity, subconscious hatred, bully.. I wondered if the ang mo would react in the same way if the old couple is replaced by a sexy young lady.

Also take note about how ppl judge the situation. Ang moh can somehow break the rules but get away with it. Definitely not local sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You MALAYSIAN CHINESE have so low esteem that you think people say anything only is to impress. Becos you people are like that and that's why you think people are like that. Drive a proton must say got a Jap car parked at home. Becos your family is MALAYSIAN CHICKEN, you accuse others are chicken.

And you are the bastard liar caught by me. Say you will reply and until now also never reply. Again proving you MALAYSIAN are damn bloody thick-skinned to accuse others of what you yourself are: LIAR. Btw those who cut queue in the shopping centre cashier are not m&ds but all MALAYSIAN CHINESE. Proof? You got proof that I am chicken before you fucking MALAYSIANS in JB forum went slandering me with lies? And mine is nothing but the truth . FUCK YOU damn bloody thick-skinned MALAYSIAN CHINESE caught lying still acting innocent. Pui!

Hahahah bastard liar semaj2357 run off again after caught lying. Just like his counterpart liar Alamaking run off after caught by Burger king. MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family are birds of the same feathers. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah bastard liar semaj2357 run off again after caught lying. Just like his counterpart liar Alamaking run off after caught by Burger king. MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family are birds of the same feathers. Pui!

Hahahah what a nice event brochure in German indicating June 2016. Taken from Mount Rigi cogwheel train in SWITZERLAND. Nice proof to tell MALAYSIAN CHINESE semaj2357 not to look down on others. Yeah MALAYSIAN like to complain Singaporeans look down on them but actually it's the reverse. They look down on you and insult you poor when they lost debate in living in JB forum.

Screenshot_2016-07-22-02-33-47_com.miui.gallery_1469126060259.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah what a nice event brochure in German indicating June 2016. Taken from Mount Rigi cogwheel train in SWITZERLAND. Nice proof to tell MALAYSIAN CHINESE semaj2357 not to look down on others. Yeah MALAYSIAN like to complain Singaporeans look down on them but actually it's the reverse. They look down on you and insult you poor when they lost debate in living in JB forum.

View attachment 27593

Thats the problem with MALAYSIAN liars in JB forum and this forum, they themselves always lying and spread lies about others without batting an eyelid and they think everyone is like themselves always lying and spread lies of others. LOL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the problem with MALAYSIAN liars in JB forum and this forum, they themselves always lying and spread lies about others without batting an eyelid and they think everyone is like themselves always lying and spread lies of others. LOL.

Any sinkies also think that I am lying about my Switzerland trip? Are you ashamed of yourself now? So easily swayed by mudlanders to believe all their lies about me. Shame on you sinkies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...He might be living off some SPG in spore...I guess only

This speech made by Donald Trump sums up why foreigners have no respect for locals ...

"As long as we are led by politicians who will not put America first, then we can be assured that other nations will not treat America with respect, the respect that we deserve," he said

So, in the same vein, if sinkieland is not led by politicians who put sinkies first, this is why this white scum dares to behave like a rouge in the host country.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i saw some malaysian malays in australia before,scary as fuck to see some native zoo animals wandering so far outside their enclosure space.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you sinkie traitor dog. What are you implying? I go Swiss to steal their jobs? Of course go tour. And proof is right on top. And mind your manners I don't owe you chow sinkie a proof .

Now all can see? I proof or no proof people also can slander me non-stop. Why I need to prove to people who suka suka accuse me of lying ? Accuse me of anything and everything. Sinkies use your stupid brains to ask those slanderer mudlander dogs to prove.