• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chootchiew again.

Not that I don't want lah

Same here . No idea what it means.
Also the search thread function always return connection refused error . Really screw up admin.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Same here . No idea what it means.
Also the search thread function always return connection refused error . Really screw up admin.

You need to distribute points to more folks first before you award rep points to the same person.

As of the search function, what are you searching for? I haven't got any problems there.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to distribute points to more folks first before you award rep points to the same person.

As of the search function, what are you searching for? I haven't got any problems there.

Oic..I guess this is to prevent clone to keep giving themselves rep points .

When I use advance search. Sometime the random question does not appear. After submit search then it says u have not answered the random question. After answer resubmit return a connection error.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But when I try to spread rep points to others that I never spread before also have the same message ??? Like this how to spread sia.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exclusive? Do you mind if I was braless in a Tee with a pair of tiny white panty? Took this afternoon.

Aiyo that someone is include me lor

If you don't mind I appreciate .pls send your pix to my pm :biggrin: I prefer exclusive :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See. Not that I don't want to share. Nobody replies back to me:p

6.jpg

Paiseh. Need to go into deep thoughts now.:o

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok.

Anyway thanks for the fun so far at this site. I have decided to give up this acct, so from now onwards it is not me if you see this acct login or post. Boss Sam has the pw to this acct.

Bye bye.

Ok
6.jpg

Paiseh. Need to go into deep thoughts now.:o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok.

Anyway thanks for the fun so far at this site. I have decided to give up this acct, so from now onwards it is not me if you see this acct login or post. Boss Sam has the pw to this acct.

Bye bye.

Wah so fast gone liao. Sad.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?

life is very simple. just eat, shit, sleep, repeat tomorrow

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I eat well, fuck well, am healthy, have lots of money and have a healthy happy family. I am happy.

I know of others who are in the same situation as me, but they are very unhappy because they overthink, act philosophical and think they are very smart when all they are doing is to harm themselves. Some have ended up in depression, while others made their imaginary unhappiness become a reality.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry just had to answer this before i give up thos account. Perhaps you ought to understand that it could be you, who have contributed to their unhappiness when all they did was give you happiness, that was why you are able to stay happy? Maybe they were happy without you till you came into their lives and created trouble, but you were blinded by your own flaws and could not see that you are the troublemaker in all their lives?

I eat well, fuck well, am healthy, have lots of money and have a healthy happy family. I am happy. People overthink for a reason. Someone in their lives must have been an issue. If you gotno such friends in your life making you unhappy, then maybe you are that friend. If you cant see the idiot in the room, maybe you are that idiot.

I know of others who are in the same situation as me, but they are very unhappy because they overthink, act philosophical and think they are very smart when all they are doing is to harm themselves. Some have ended up in depression, while others made their imaginary unhappiness become a reality.