• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
.........roses may smell sweet but every rose has its thorn..................

...and as I reflect upon life itself, I finally realised that life is like a bed of roses. More importantly, those undulating moments in life are merely transient in nature...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
choot chiew is inclined to becoming a philosopher, best is do good by doing charitable work, donate money if you can or volunteering. this will prevent you from thinking too much which may lead to depression.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
choot chiew is inclined to becoming a philosopher, best is do good by doing charitable work, donate money if you can or volunteering. this will prevent you from thinking too much which may lead to depression.

i think eatshit has the philosophy down pat more,life is about taking a nice long shit be it on the floor or the toilet.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi krafty, you have become a smart person after u settled in auz. Same time an investment guru.
Last time while u were still a taxi driver here I suspected u had depression.
Looks like auz is doing u good.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi krafty, you have become a smart person after u settled in auz. Same time an investment guru.
Last time while u were still a taxi driver here I suspected u had depression. Looks like auz is doing u good.

tats y i advise u to a break... n bag packed round the world on a working holiday; it will do u good

jw5

Loyal
...and as I reflect upon life itself, I finally realised that life is like a bed of roses. More importantly, those undulating moments in life are merely transient in nature...

..........upon reflection, you may discover that life is not a bed of roses, but those undulating moments in life are the movements of your water bed............

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
..........upon reflection, you may discover that life is not a bed of roses, but those undulating moments in life are the movements of your water bed............

...or the jiggle of the belly fats...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..It could be midlife crisis or depression.

No such thing as midlife crisis. When you are happy like the foreigners/permanent residents in the sinkie land, where they got mid life crisis? They got mid life paradise.

Depression is likely caused by pappies' policies which have made all sinkies' life miserable like hell unless you are pappies porlumpars who got the perks and privileges, and they also got mid life paradise.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No such thing as midlife crisis. When you are happy like the foreigners/permanent residents in the sinkie land, where they got mid life crisis? They got mid life paradise.

Depression is likely caused by pappies' policies which have made all sinkies' life miserable like hell unless you are pappies porlumpars who got the perks and privileges, and they also got mid life paradise.

Thanks boss for the feedback.
This can be recorded for my further self analysis.