• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Everyone has their dream and goals in life. Do you live to enjoy the process of reaching those goals or looking forward for the day the goals is achieved ? After achieve those goals what's next ?

I cannot find this simple answer after deep thoughts. Am I suffering from depression ? Or it is normal ?

When you reach your current goals just set some new ones and the cycle continues.

The other attitude to adopt in order to be happy is to be thankful that you can eat, shit and pee.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
make your goal n life come in 1 decade period.

every 1 decade your are 10 years older. If you reach 60 look at buying a nice coffin and prepare the dying process.

But come to charbor to fuck she must be 20 years old type.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you reach your current goals just set some new ones and the cycle continues.

The other attitude to adopt in order to be happy is to be thankful that you can eat, shit and pee.

My latest day to day energy is also given by telling myself that I should be thankful being able to eat n shit. Other than that nothing. I have lost interest in most of the things I used to enjoy. Even no longer keen to go out with slim waist gals.

It could be midlife crisis or depression .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
make your goal n life come in 1 decade period.

every 1 decade your are 10 years older. If you reach 60 look at buying a nice coffin and prepare the dying process.

But come to charbor to fuck she must be 20 years old type.

Thats where the problem lies. I have the feeling that I am just waiting for the day the coffin to be used.

Jialat liao ..should be depression than midlife crisis.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone taken anti depressants before ? Is it useful and what will this medication makes you ? Inject happy cells ? Or make you drowsy so that you can sleep ? Thinking to see doc for anti depressants.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone taken anti depressants before ? Is it useful and what will this medication makes you ? Inject happy cells ? Or make you drowsy so that you can sleep ? Thinking to see doc for anti depressants.

Pls lah, see a banker and get cash will cure all depression in Sinkieland. You ask any of Pappies Cronies if they feel depress with their fat bank account day in and day out. Every week you see thousands of Sinkies lining up at Sg pools buying their anti depressant pills, thats their cure, hoping to fatten their bank ac.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Consider yourself lucky if you can still eat sleep and do the things you want. Why feel depressed? Life is just a short 70-80 years and it is merely a dream. Good or bad you have to make full use of it and accumulate good karmic deeds and you will feel much better

So why worry so much?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, dun think u r in a depression state... but ur pattern mor n mor like claire-mood to me..

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two noble truths of the Buddha:

1. Existence is suffering

2. The cause of all suffering is desire

Think about this

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eat well, live well, fuck well, sleep well, have good kids who go on to be good people, responsible citizen and successful in their professional and private lives.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat well, live well, fuck well, sleep well, have good kids who go on to be good people, responsible citizen and successful in their professional and private lives.

To achieve all tos, must be a good licker! PAP dogs are all hvin good life.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls lah, see a banker and get cash will cure all depression in Sinkieland. You ask any of Pappies Cronies if they feel depress with their fat bank account day in and day out. Every week you see thousands of Sinkies lining up at Sg pools buying their anti depressant pills, thats their cure, hoping to fatten their bank ac.

I think becos pappies never do deep thoughts. If they do they will realise it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thats where the problem lies. I have the feeling that I am just waiting for the day the coffin to be used.

Jialat liao ..should be depression than midlife crisis.

You should join an RC. You will find great peace and happiness serving the residents and por lumpar your MP. (Provided he is a PAP MP of course)