• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. Recently, I came to know through old school and ex-company chat groups that some of my old class friends and ex-colleagues had passed on. The news stunned me because they had always seemed to be so healthy and lively in school and at work. Some died because of accidents while others died of terminal illness.

Life is a mystery. Even the young and healthy can go. So, how do we live our lives ?

Live simple. Count each day as a blessing and a gift and live happily with oneself and with others.

we all gonna die one day,every year 50 millions of people die,its like a inevitable clock,why does it seem surprising when ur time comes?humans live a mere 70 years,70 years come and go in a blink of an eye.most of the people on this forum are already one leg in the coffin.the average sbfer has about 25 years left to go and half of those years will be spent as a decrepit old man.its better to yolo and live it up now,quit ur job,cash out ur 500k investments,insurance policies,endowments,sell the house and go travel the world,eat and drink all u can,gamble it up,fuck as many prostitutes as u can.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we all gonna die one day,every year 50 millions of people die,its like a inevitable clock,why does it seem surprising when ur time comes?humans live a mere 70 years,70 years come and go in a blink of an eye.most of the people on this forum are already one leg in the coffin.the average sbfer has about 25 years left to go and half of those years will be spent as a decrepit old man.its better to yolo and live it up now,quit ur job,cash out ur 500k investments,insurance policies,endowments,sell the house and go travel the world,eat and drink all u can,gamble it up,fuck as many prostitutes as u can.

Agreed . I have already quit my job.
Most people disagree the idea of spending their savings. The question I always ask them is by doing this your principal sum of $ eventually will become hell $ :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. Recently, I came to know through old school and ex-company chat groups that some of my old class friends and ex-colleagues had passed on. The news stunned me because they had always seemed to be so healthy and lively in school and at work. Some died because of accidents while others died of terminal illness.

Life is a mystery. Even the young and healthy can go. So, how do we live our lives ?

Live simple. Count each day as a blessing and a gift and live happily with oneself and with others.

Same here. I heard about a few passed on from age of 20s to 40s. Having know those who died early and recalling how hard they have studied and trying to be a good boy or girl, my heart sink. 1 of them was a chiobu who I approach during tertiary education days. She died of some illness in her mid 20s and her husband, who I used to think was the luckiest man on earth, became a lost soul. I'm not surprise he had committed suicide after he left overseas to roam and rethink what life is about.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone with conscience looking at your bullying actions today, yesterday and more will cringe at the sheer hypocrisy of your words. Yeah right live happily with oneself and others by bullying others and expect others to take the insults as compliments.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone with conscience looking at your bullying actions today, yesterday and more will cringe at the sheer hypocrisy of your words. Yeah right live happily with oneself and others by bullying others and expect others to take the insults as compliments.

This is good enough proof that he is exactly what he himself said of others. Peeling away the external sugar coated layer of his empty words reveal disgusting worm infested core of evil and rotten heart.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The strong did what they can, the weak suffer what they must. If you are weak and impotent, your fate in life is to take insults as compliments.

Join a gym, take steps to improve your earning power, cut away friends that harm you, and make more friends that can help you move up the social ladder in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The strong did what they can, the weak suffer what they must. If you are weak and impotent, your fate in life is to take insults as compliments.

Join a gym, take steps to improve your earning power, cut away friends that harm you, and make more friends that can help you move up the social ladder in life.

Strong? Strong in hurling insults and chanting lies only. You shitty grasslooter show proof of how strong your passive income before you come here to tell me to take steps to improve my earning etc. And unlike you loser I don't make friends to climb up social ladder.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder sinkies as a race must be exterminated,all their lives,for generations they have taken nothing but abuse and insult from everyone and everywhere.hopefully someday someone will release them from their suffering,there will be a paradise for them somewhere.but first they must free themselves and look deep within.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo lee si jiu hu ginfreely 絕代雙驕 si boh

No wonder sinkies as a race must be exterminated,all their lives,for generations they have taken nothing but abuse and insult from everyone and everywhere.hopefully someday someone will release them from their suffering,there will be a paradise for them somewhere.but first they must free themselves and look deep within.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here. I heard about a few passed on from age of 20s to 40s. Having know those who died early and recalling how hard they have studied and trying to be a good boy or girl, my heart sink. 1 of them was a chiobu who I approach during tertiary education days. She died of some illness in her mid 20s and her husband, who I used to think was the luckiest man on earth, became a lost soul. I'm not surprise he had committed suicide after he left overseas to roam and rethink what life is about.

Sadly other chiobus are also not spared.

tiffanyleong.jpg