• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deep thoughts about what life is about

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry just had to answer this before i give up thos account. Perhaps you ought to understand that it could be you, who have contributed to their unhappiness when all they did was give you happiness, that was why you are able to stay happy? Maybe they were happy without you till you came into their lives and created trouble, but you were blinded by your own flaws and could not see that you are the troublemaker in all their lives?

if you're sane, composed, cool, doesn't have dementia or schizophrenia you're welcum to stay here. we need more unassuming females to balance out the xiaotingtong's running amok on this site.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I eat well, fuck well, am healthy, have lots of money and have a healthy happy family. I am happy.

I know of others who are in the same situation as me, but they are very unhappy because they overthink, act philosophical and think they are very smart when all they are doing is to harm themselves. Some have ended up in depression, while others made their imaginary unhappiness become a reality.

after all these years of trolling,i finally see the wisdom in ur logic.u truly understand the psyche of singaporeans.no wonder the 70 percent can remain so happy in spite of all these.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
after all these years of trolling,i finally see the wisdom in ur logic.u truly understand the psyche of singaporeans.no wonder the 70 percent can remain so happy in spite of all these.

The 70% will always be happy. Not long ago I heard one couple saying it's normal to wait 5 or 6 hours in A&E for non emergency case. They were spending time to discuss God and even playing charade while waiting happily.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you're sane, composed, cool, doesn't have dementia or schizophrenia you're welcum to stay here. we need more unassuming females to balance out the xiaotingtong's running amok on this site.

Wrong. We need proper police to shoot dead terrorists in this Pakistan standard forum and not do victim blaming and slandering. Btw you are the one with dementia, schizophrenia etc that I caught you lying etc last time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. We need proper police to shoot dead terrorists in this Pakistan standard forum and not do victim blaming and slandering. Btw you are the one with dementia, schizophrenia etc that I caught you lying etc last time.

what makes you think i was referring to you? i was thinking of a "looney" when i wrote that. now please have some sleep. you've been awake for 69 hours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what makes you think i was referring to you? i was thinking of a "looney" when i wrote that. now please have some sleep. you've been awake for 69 hours.

Stop telling lies. You said unassuming females to balance out the siao ting tong in this forum. And who don't know schizophrenia etc lies are what mudlander dogs have been perpetuating of me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop telling lies. You said unassuming females to balance out the siao ting tong in this forum. And who don't know schizophrenia etc lies are what mudlander dogs have been perpetuating of me.

if as you claim they constantly perpetuate a lie, it may one day becum gospel truth. :eek: :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if as you claim they constantly perpetuate a lie, it may one day becum gospel truth. :eek: :p

Of course it's the mudlander dogs evil intention to make everyone thinks it's the gospel truth by perpetuating a lie. Another even more sinister intention is to make me REAL schizophrenia right?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 70% will always be happy. Not long ago I heard one couple saying it's normal to wait 5 or 6 hours in A&E for non emergency case. They were spending time to discuss God and even playing charade while waiting happily.

I don't wait for hours for medical care. I have a good insurance plan and the doctors see me promptly. Buy insurance.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where do you go for immediate medical care?private hospital?does ur insurance cover everything?

Like Ah Gong, I trust in SGH. My insurance and hospital plans cover enough. I also exercise regularly to stay healthy. A minister once encouraged sinkies to exercise to stay healthy and he was met with cynicism by opposition cocksuckers.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same question that all of us has been asking ourselves each day is "what is the meaning of life?".
Goals and dreams are just the experiences that each of us encountered throughout our journey in searching for the answers.
For some of us the journey is short-lived while others may be painstakingly long.
There's always ups and downs and life will never be a smooth sailing.
We came to this world empty handed and we also leave this world empty handed no matter how rich and fortunate you are.
The basic needs of able to eat well, sleep well and shit well with a healthy lifestyle is all we can ask for.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This shows that PAP's policies work well enough to benefit the vast majority of sinkies. No government policy can make everyone happy. Even in other developed countries, many of their own citizens are unhappy with the way things are. Industrial strikes and riots are common in France, rampant gun violence in USA, fiscal problems in the PIIGS countries, etc etc.

While PAP's policies may not benefit all sinkies, they certainly have benefited most sinkies.

Democracy is not the answer. Democracy is merely a tool to achieve the aims of creating a good society that has safe streets, reliable public infrastructure, good livelihood, reasonable healthcare, external security, etc etc. PAP has done reasonably well on all fronts. That's why PAP will remain in power while in the developed countries, you get revolving door governments because no party can maintain all these for even 10 years in a row. They will screw up big time on one area and get voted out.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same question that all of us has been asking ourselves each day is "what is the meaning of life?".
Goals and dreams are just the experiences that each of us encountered throughout our journey in searching for the answers.
For some of us the journey is short-lived while others may be painstakingly long.
There's always ups and downs and life will never be a smooth sailing.
We came to this world empty handed and we also leave this world empty handed no matter how rich and fortunate you are.
The basic needs of able to eat well, sleep well and shit well with a healthy lifestyle is all we can ask for.

Well said. Recently, I came to know through old school and ex-company chat groups that some of my old class friends and ex-colleagues had passed on. The news stunned me because they had always seemed to be so healthy and lively in school and at work. Some died because of accidents while others died of terminal illness.

Life is a mystery. Even the young and healthy can go. So, how do we live our lives ?

Live simple. Count each day as a blessing and a gift and live happily with oneself and with others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Ah Gong, I trust in SGH. My insurance and hospital plans cover enough. I also exercise regularly to stay healthy. A minister once encouraged sinkies to exercise to stay healthy and he was met with cynicism by opposition cocksuckers.

The 5 to 6 hour wait was at SGH recently. You got grasslooter expedite access to doctor?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 5 to 6 hour wait was at SGH recently. You got grasslooter expedite access to doctor?

You get faster access to a good doctor when you have money and better insurance coverage. Shitty peasants like you should content to see a doctor trained in Yangon or Manila.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get faster access to a good doctor when you have money and better insurance coverage. Shitty peasants like you should content to see a doctor trained in Yangon or Manila.

Are you saying that you shitty grasslooter has fast access to doctor at SGH?