• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Explosive device found near MALAYSIA railway track

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another loud firecrackers is just heard again. It is now 10.25 pm. The ugly truth of lawless MALAYSIANS playing firecrackers EVERYDAY without permit, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another loud firecrackers is just heard again. It is now 10.25 pm. The ugly truth of lawless MALAYSIANS playing firecrackers EVERYDAY without permit, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.

Just heard more. Ok I won't bore you all with details. Will let you know when ended.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a fact my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are playing ghost firecrackers all around me. And btw you are another barbarian to put my name into your Chinese dog club when I am merely stating facts. Fuck off mudlander dog!

i am not malaysian. We chinks are all barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not malaysian. We chinks are all barbarians.

Fuck off from my thread lah. Your posting is the exact kind of crap polluting the forum that the admin should but did not clean up. Stating any facts become labelled with names. No wonder people stopped talking the truth with such terrorism attack.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just heard more. Ok I won't bore you all with details. Will let you know when ended.

I almost wanted to report it's stopped but just heard again. 11.05 pm 18 July. Well done lawless MALAYSIANS who played firecrackers without permit, just don't be damn bloody thick-skinned to complain others are lawless!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost wanted to report it's stopped but just heard again. 11.05 pm 18 July. Well done lawless MALAYSIANS who played firecrackers without permit, just don't be damn bloody thick-skinned to complain others are lawless!

Btw raining again so firecrackers stopped hahahaha. Heaven got eyes indeed, telling the evil doers they are being watched. When is heaven going to send my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours a nice truck?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isis fighters are losing ground in iraq and syria and returning to their homelands in droves. matter of time before they stir shit in their home cuntries. avoid mudland and indon the next few years if you can.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
isis fighters are losing ground in iraq and syria and returning to their homelands in droves. matter of time before they stir shit in their home cuntries. avoid mudland and indon the next few years if you can.

They can take consolation that my property will go down together with them...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update on boring truth. Some firecrackers are just heard again. Don't forget it has been raining day and night, now of course it's not raining and so opportune time to burn money for the barbarians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai update on ugly truth of lawless MALAYSIANS lighting firecrackers. Tonight finally no rain and firecrackers just heard at 10.15 pm 22 July.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai update on ugly truth of lawless MALAYSIANS lighting firecrackers. Tonight finally no rain and firecrackers just heard at 10.15 pm 22 July.

MORE firecrackers heard 10.50 pm 22 July. The truth, the whole truth nothing but the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai very explosive update of people playing firecrackers in the afternoon right now! 3.15 pm 23 July. Didn't I tell you these MALAYSIAN CHINESE are evil and rotten heart?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai very explosive update of people playing firecrackers in the afternoon right now! 3.15 pm 23 July. Didn't I tell you these MALAYSIAN CHINESE are evil and rotten heart?

Hahahah raining starts now. Heaven also can't stand the evilness of these people playing firecrackers in the day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight I saw one pile of dog poo on my car driveway outside my gate. Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN want to keep dogs but let others clear their shit. Now you know is who has been giving who shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight I saw one pile of dog poo on my car driveway outside my gate. Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN want to keep dogs but let others clear their shit. Now you know is who has been giving who shit.

Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN depend on me to clean up after them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MALAYSIAN are you proud of this dirty trick?

Can the MALAYSIAN who did this own up so that I can criticise you face to face? One Sinkie traitor dog say I should be PI to find out your identity and criticise you face to face. People want to play ghost how to criticise face to face? Stupid like hell Sinkie traitor dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the MALAYSIAN who did this own up so that I can criticise you face to face? One Sinkie traitor dog say I should be PI to find out your identity and criticise you face to face. People want to play ghost how to criticise face to face? Stupid like hell Sinkie traitor dog.

Can MALAYSIAN who did dirty tricks to me own up so that I can criticise you face to face? Don't play ghost firecrackers. Own up leh. Lol are sinkies naive or they simply love bashing sinkies and kiss foreigners ass.