• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Explosive device found near MALAYSIA railway track

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can MALAYSIAN who did dirty tricks to me own up so that I can criticise you face to face? Don't play ghost firecrackers. Own up leh. Lol are sinkies naive or they simply love bashing sinkies and kiss foreigners ass.

Can the MALAYSIAN who posted defamatory lies about me in JB forum own up so that I can criticise you face to face if not people say I coward? Lol the stupidity and foreigner ass kissing of sinkie traitor dogs really buay tahan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the MALAYSIAN who posted defamatory lies about me in JB forum own up so that I can criticise you face to face if not people say I coward? Lol the stupidity and foreigner ass kissing of sinkie traitor dogs really buay tahan.

COWARD MALAYSIAN own up so that I can criticise you face to face!

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah raining starts now. Heaven also can't stand the evilness of these people playing firecrackers in the day.

Up up up ugly truth. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours just throw things to make a loud noise on my house again 26 July 8.50 om. Btw I already said before I moved out of my house long time ago but these bastards followed me to my new place and throw ghost firecrackers non-stop. They used to throw things on my house to create loud noise at night to terrorise me making me come out of the house to check and can't find a thing. But the noise was real but I can't report police as no damage to show. Still want to rejoice sinkies? I will rejoice when it's your turn.

Drath

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD MALAYSIAN own up so that I can criticise you face to face!

COWARD MALAYSIAN only know how to play ghost by throwing things on my house to create noise. How to criticise cowards face to face? Sinkies not only no guts to scold these cowards but join in with them and rejoice with them. Coward sinkies are perfect match with coward mudlanders.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's rather silly... You just need charcoal powder, sulfur and some nitrate based fertiliser to make a bigger device. How much black powder can you get from fire crackers?

so primitive on............. that is not high explosive but low explosive
high explosive needs booster like RDX to hv detonation velocity to achieve high order detonation to bring, say TNT, to max explosive force ie expansion of ambient air............

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up ugly truth of MALAYSIANS playing illegal firecrackers again. 28 July 10.50 pm. Shame shame shame!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barbarians barbarians playing illegal firecrackers non stop but complain other people lawless. LOL now 8.50 pm.

Hahahah some MALAYSIANS here love to be called barbarians by me. Still at it non stop. The more they play illegal firecrackers the more I call them barbarians! The truth the whole truth nothing but the truth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah some MALAYSIANS here love to be called barbarians by me. Still at it non stop. The more they play illegal firecrackers the more I call them barbarians! The truth the whole truth nothing but the truth!

Up up up barbarians are still playing illegal firecrackers after one and half hour. So selfish and inconsiderate bastards. Shameless barbarians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up barbarians are still playing illegal firecrackers after one and half hour. So selfish and inconsiderate bastards. Shameless barbarians!

Up up up ugly truth of barbarian MALAYSIANS playing illegal firecrackers. One more extremely loud firecrackers done by the bastards again. 30 July 10.48 pm. 2.5 hour since started.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up ugly truth of barbarian MALAYSIANS playing illegal firecrackers. One more extremely loud firecrackers done by the bastards again. 30 July 10.48 pm. 2.5 hour since started.

Up up up another big bomb like firecrackers heard at 11 pm. The MALAYSIA police are sleeping to let MALAYSIAN gangsters play bomb like firecrackers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up another big bomb like firecrackers heard at 11 pm. The MALAYSIA police are sleeping to let MALAYSIAN gangsters play bomb like firecrackers.

Damn bloody thick-skinned for MALAYSIANS playing illegal firecrackers to complain their govt when they are the real lawless bastards with total disrespect for laws and total disregard for others well-being. They deserved to be screwed by more capable bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn bloody thick-skinned for MALAYSIANS playing illegal firecrackers to complain their govt when they are the real lawless bastards with total disrespect for laws and total disregard for others well-being. They deserved to be screwed by more capable bastards.

Ambulance sinkie traitor dog call me a jiu hu dog. Hahhahahah how I wish I am a jiu hu kia! Damn suay to be Sporean dealing with sinkie traitor dogs and mudlander dogs. Thank you PAP for importing more pinoy Burmese etc to do me a favour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up barbarians illegal firecrackers just went off again. 31 July. 12.37 pm

I wonder how much my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours spent to hire these gangsters to play ghost firecrackers from 830 to 1230? I feel happy they are burning money away. Look at their Facebook with more than 1000 friends and loving photos of the young couple and toddler and baby and dogs will surely make you puke at the facade of such people. Btw their mother has no husband but a Spore plate car visits them often and stays in the house whenever they went on tour. MALAYSIAN MISTRESS? Hahahahah like I said MALAYSIANS in JB forum who slandered me with lies should look at their own kind and own backyard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I announced this morning that I am going to sleep. Two hours or so later the evil MALAYSIANS set off my house alarm by throwing something on the roof to disturb my sleep. Another coincidence? Of course not but real evil going on by my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours in cahoots with the bastard MALAYSIANS from JB forum and here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell the bastard MALAYSIANS here any information about me and they will surely take advantage to disturb or slander you with it. Tried, tested and proven so many times. Their evilness stinks! Unfortunately chow sinkies are no better with no sense of justice, only know how to complain injustice. I wish all go to hell.