• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN GIGOLO gets scammed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies doggie . I never even say those logged in are CHINESE. Bastard LIAR get caught lying. Btw this logic or rather insult of login at ungodly hour means prostitute or GIGOLO is from BMan. Go call him ChineseDog.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog(bitch) we chinks log in at ungodly hours

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies. I criticise my neighbours wrote letter and face to face told them not to let their dogs bark non stop but they did dirty tricks behind my back. I criticise those MALAYSIANS infront in the JB forum, call them chicken when they called me chicken. Don't know don't Kay kiang how lian like typical sinkie traitor dog . If they slit my throat that is only becos they are barbarian and not becos I am unreasonable as they attack me first be it my neighbours or those in JB forum. And I never criticise MALAYSIA and said it's paradise instead. And I tell the truth of the people be it littering , cut queue whatever. I didn't criticise them. It's all facts.

Btw why this sinkie traitor dog never scold the MALAYSIAN in JB forum to criticise me face to face and don't post lies to defame me? Becos it is a sinkie traitor dog that only bash sinkies. You got see even one word of chiding MALAYSIAN for telling lies about me? NO.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies. I criticise my neighbours wrote letter and face to face told them not to let their dogs bark non stop but they did dirty tricks behind my back. I criticise those MALAYSIANS infront in the JB forum, call them chicken when they called me chicken. Don't know don't Kay kiang how lian like typical sinkie traitor dog . If they slit my throat that is only becos they are barbarian and not becos I am unreasonable as they attack me first be it my neighbours or those in JB forum. And I never criticise MALAYSIA and said it's paradise instead. And I tell the truth of the people be it littering , cut queue whatever. I didn't criticise them. It's all facts.

Pathetic sinkies can't tell the difference between stating facts and criticise people. MALAYSIANS slandered me with lies in JB forum. Littering. Cutting queue (be it at custom or shopping centre) ,play ghost firecrackers, throw dog poo, throw used condom, throw used sanitary pad on the road and more. All are facts. They dare to do I dare to talk in the internet. Simple as that. But if some smart alec sinkie can get the COWARD MALAYSIANS who did these to me to own up I dare to criticise them face to face. Deal? No deal then shut up and don't come and call me coward when the bullies are the real cowards. Sinkies love bashing sinkies. Shame shame shame!

Last edited: